• AndyNic

• Peakybunnet

• AlimOzturk

• iantjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Where have I been exactly?

You're at it. Couldn't make it more obvious.

As I said earlier. You couldn’t shut up when fingers were pointed at you. Heat goes off you and you go quiet.

Now that the goons have victory in sight, you’re all vocal again.

You and Seats would be delighted to see me lynched.

image.png

Just now, iantjambo said:

At what?

The floor is yours.

You clearly have something to say by suggesting that I've just conveniently appeared?

I said I'd be home from work at 20 past 7. I posted at 25 past 7 and I've been on since - including during that shit show of a game.

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

As I said earlier. You couldn’t shut up when fingers were pointed at you. Heat goes off you and you go quiet.

Now that the goons have victory in sight, you’re all vocal again.

You and Seats would be delighted to see me lynched.

image.png

Load of pish.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

That’s your argument?

Yes. 

Day 1 I was active all day until I finished work. Had shit to deal with then had to wake our 2 yo out of bed and get our other son in the car to go help their mum out the snow on her way to her work at the hospital. 

Was active when I got back home. This morning and all day I've been active and said straight away when it was revealed the deadline was 7pm that I wouldn't be able to be on at deadline as I'd be on my way home from work. I said I'd be home at 20 past 7 and I posted at 25 past 7. 

You put up a goon list and then claim I've just magically appeared again suggesting I've disappeared and am only showing up to support a goon pal. So yes, load of pish.

I'll add I'd only be happy to see you lynched if you're a goon. I couldn't care less about how Seats would feel about your lynching because I have no affiliation with anyone except the other 2 remaining townies.

2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I wonder who the cop investigated, could it be Alim or Rudi?

Any other obvious candidates?

It wasnt me. 

id bet alim. Which if it was, then i massively regret last night. 

18 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

:rofl:

You’re absolutely reeking 

Vote Seats 

Theres not enough stella r toys in the world for me to get this wrong.

unvote ian

Vote alim

7 hours ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

I agree with Ian. For me Rudi is most suspicious since alim has explained his side of it. 

4 hours ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Just read through it again, and yeah. It does look like Rudi saved him on purpose however they're both denying it so I'm not completely declaring one of them not dodgy at all, I just think it's most likely Rudi to be dodgy, maybe trying to frame him? Or if Rudi ends up a goon he's possibly trying to get us to lynch Alim even if he isn't a goon to slow down the town. 

This intrigued me at the time. I didn't want to post earlier as the goons may have missed it, but turns out the town did too :(

Rudi and Alim under suspicion for night one shenanigans and out of nowhere, GOFS jumps in and defends Alim. Suggested knowledge - seemed a bit early for a goon save at the time, so I thought maybe Alim and GOFS are masons. What are the chances of the masons being next to each other on the list?!

Thought some more and have concluded (rightly or wrongly) that Alim was investigated night one. Makes sense after the shenanigans. At first I thought GOFS might be Cop as she said she'd use BS, but that would be a high risk move, so she's mason using the cop info to great effect.

And now she's deid.

IF this is indeed correct (a reasonable size if), then Alim should be trusted and those that voted GOFS should not. 

I'm sure Alim will agree, but what about the mason killers.

And BTW, FFS Peaky, let a girl die with dignity 🤢

Good Old Fashioned Scandal
2 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Woo

Yes! Of all the fun Roman ways to die you choose that!! You should have seen my face as I was reading it 😂

Woo

7 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Yes. 

Day 1 I was active all day until I finished work. Had shit to deal with then had to wake our 2 yo out of bed and get our other son in the car to go help their mum out the snow on her way to her work at the hospital. 

Was active when I got back home. This morning and all day I've been active and said straight away when it was revealed the deadline was 7pm that I wouldn't be able to be on at deadline as I'd be on my way home from work. I said I'd be home at 20 past 7 and I posted at 25 past 7. 

You put up a goon list and then claim I've just magically appeared again suggesting I've disappeared and am only showing up to support a goon pal. So yes, load of pish.

I’ve also used the “I’m busy in real life” excuse when I’m a goon.

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I’ve also used the “I’m busy in real life” excuse when I’m a goon.

Well I haven't before and I'm not.

7 minutes ago, Dunks said:

This intrigued me at the time. I didn't want to post earlier as the goons may have missed it, but turns out the town did too :(

Rudi and Alim under suspicion for night one shenanigans and out of nowhere, GOFS jumps in and defends Alim. Suggested knowledge - seemed a bit early for a goon save at the time, so I thought maybe Alim and GOFS are masons. What are the chances of the masons being next to each other on the list?!

Thought some more and have concluded (rightly or wrongly) that Alim was investigated night one. Makes sense after the shenanigans. At first I thought GOFS might be Cop as she said she'd use BS, but that would be a high risk move, so she's mason using the cop info to great effect.

And now she's deid.

IF this is indeed correct (a reasonable size if), then Alim should be trusted and those that voted GOFS should not. 

thats all good and all, but that only gives the masons and the cop a seperate trust list of 2 good and one bad (with the possibility the last mason was also the one investigated). And they dont know who each other are. 

In theory the mason could be trying to lynch the cop. 

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

thats all good and all, but that only gives the masons and the cop a seperate trust list of 2 good and one bad (with the possibility the last mason was also the one investigated). And they dont know who each other are. 

In theory the mason could be trying to lynch the cop. 

Ah bollocks - you're right. I was still thinking GOFS used BS, but of course she was a mason using the unknown cops info.

:vrface:

5 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

As an aside, I think it's poor form to pretend to be working to hide as a goon.

Ifni say I'm busy I am.

Agreed. I think it's absolutely shite. 

I've said it since day 1 and I'll prove it when I'm deed but I'm not a goon.

6 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I'll quote this when I'm deed so you know 👍🏼

Edited by iantjambo
Quoted wrong post

Just now, iantjambo said:

On the defensive again?

Yeh it was in reference to Dunks post saying likely goons in the GOFS lynch and as I voted for her I thought best to say so however I believe I was first and I didn't 'pile on' her

Just now, AndyNic said:

Yeh it was in reference to Dunks post saying likely goons in the GOFS lynch and as I voted for her I thought best to say so however I believe I was first and I didn't 'pile on' her

I piled on her. It turned out wrong but I stick by my vote at the time.

23 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Agreed. I think it's absolutely shite. 

I've said it since day 1 and I'll prove it when I'm deed but I'm not a goon.

For what it's worth.

As I said right at the start, I don't think you're a goon.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
1 hour ago, Dunks said:

And now she's deid.

The important bit of this is the GOFS vote I feel.  Three people voted for her in the space of 10 minutes, why isn't more being made of that? The fact that she was chucked into the lead with about half an hour left and there was absolutely no attempt to save her showed that the goons were happy with how the vote was placed.

Prince being killed last night is an interesting one, as if the goons were smarter they could have set Prince up nicely for a framing in relation to the GOFS vote. The logic behind that one is interesting, were they maybe taking a punt at the cop? Would be interested to hear the reasoning on that one once the game is done.

That leaves Ian and Redcat as part of the terrible trio. Was it pure chance that three townies/good roled players voted for her in quick succession? Considering there was no real reasoning behind any of the votes, I'd be very surprised if that was the case.

Certain acts of suspicious behaviour seems to get given a free pass but they're the dodgiest votes of the game so far.

That's the focus of my suspicion at the moment.

Edited by Dr. Sheldon Cooper

25 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

The important bit of this is the GOFS vote I feel.  Three people voted for her in the space of 10 minutes, why isn't more being made of that? The fact that she was chucked into the lead with about half an hour left and there was absolutely no attempt to save her showed that the goons were happy with how the vote was placed.

Prince being killed last night is an interesting one, as if the goons were smarter they could have set Prince up nicely for a framing in relation to the GOFS vote. The logic behind that one is interesting, were they maybe taking a punt at the cop? Would be interested to hear the reasoning on that one once the game is done.

That leaves Ian and Redcat as part of the terrible trio. Was it pure chance that three townies/good roled players voted for her in quick succession? Considering there was no real reasoning behind any of the votes, I'd be very surprised if that was the case.

Certain acts of suspicious behaviour seems to get given a free pass but they're the dodgiest votes of the game so far.

Instinct tells me there must have been a goon in the GOFS pile on, but maybe not, maybe they're all staying quiet and letting the town destroy itself.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
19 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Instinct tells me there must have been a goon in the GOFS pile on, but maybe not, maybe they're all staying quiet and letting the town destroy itself.

It was too convenient for there not to be at least one. It seemed too staged.

2 hours ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I gave my reasons for voting GOFS. She said she was trusting me by voting Rudi. I never voted Rudi and didn’t encourage anyone else to vote him either.

It was yet another poor move from a mason.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
14 hours ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

I'm inclined to trust Ian for noe, but not for sure. I think I'll 

Vote Rudi

because there's something going on there 🤔

5 hours ago, iantjambo said:

I gave my reasons for voting GOFS. She said she was trusting me by voting Rudi. I never voted Rudi and didn’t encourage anyone else to vote him either.

It was yet another poor move from a mason.

There's the post. "I'm inclined to trust Ian for now, but not for sure".

Reads to me like her trust for you and her vote for Rudi are two separate things and she gave her reason for voting Rudi. At no point did she say she trusted you because you voted for Rudi.

Unless you can point something out that I've missed?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
7 minutes ago, Seats said:

Sorry guys, had a few shandies and posted out of turn last night😔😔

Here's my trust list fwiw:

Ian

I think we/I may have blown it. 😳

A trust list of one?

Based on what exactly?

8 minutes ago, Seats said:

Sorry guys, had a few shandies and posted out of turn last night😔😔

Here's my trust list fwiw:

Ian

I think we/I may have blown it. 😳

well thats a massive change of heart

10 hours ago, Dunks said:

And now she's deid.

We need goons deed

Vote ian

:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
3 minutes ago, Seats said:

The game changed.

You're going to need to give a bit more than that.

"The game changed" - what changed specifically? How has this affected the game?

You can't just say you trust someone because the game changed. That doesn't help the town in the slightest.

19 minutes ago, Seats said:

The game changed.

Not quite sure I'm following.

Unless I'm missing something glaringly obvious I couldn't see anything you'd said last night out of turn. Only thing I can see you posted was 

Hello 🙄

Edited by AndyNic