*** official hearts v pars thread ***

Weebroon98

Governor Tarkin
28 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

One of those guys if he was married to your sister, you’d stop seeing your sister.

You should probably stop seeing your sister anyway, bud. It might be acceptable down Lochend way, but it's generally frowned upon in polite society. 👍

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• sadj

• GinRummy

• neilnunb

2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

You should probably stop seeing your sister anyway, bud. It might be acceptable down Lochend way, but it's generally frowned upon in polite society. 👍

Down their way, Incest is a game for all the family 

Can't afford miss chances with them get a couple of early goal and it should be a easy day at the office

Edited by j1964m

34 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

One of those guys if you came up against him at football, you’d go right through him first chance you get.

One of those guys if he was married to your sister, you’d stop seeing your sister.

One of those guys if you had him as a manager at work, you’d have to sack him before folk walked out or took you to court for subjecting them to him.

One of those guys you tell you’re going home at the end of the night and wait till he’s in the taxi first and go clubbing all night

:rofl: 

Not sure if it has been mentioned already on this thread, but Dunfermline signed Scott Banks (ex-Dundee Utd) on loan from Palace this week. He has been getting rave reviews from Palace fans for his performances in the U-23s this season and has scored a few goals. I just hope he doesn't make his debut and score today! I'm expecting a Palace defeat against Wolves this afternoon so I need Hearts to give me something to cheer about. 4-1 home win please.

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

Down their way, Incest is a game for all the family 

Tbf you can see your sister without shagging her. 

It's a big leap from seeing your sister to incest. 

Not a link a normal person automatically makes Tbh. 

Play to our strengths and it will be case of how many.

Whatever way we play we should still be winning.

I'm going for a 3goal + margin of victory.

23 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

She’s a better ride than my mother. Dad agrees.

Governor Tarkin
19 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Tbf you can see your sister without shagging her. 

It's a big leap from seeing your sister to incest. 

Not a link a normal person automatically makes Tbh. 

Do you just stick to the French kissing and fingering then, Tosh?

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Do you just stick to the French kissing and fingering then, Tosh?

If that's where your mind goes to when thinking of seeing "one's" own sister then fair doos. 

Not my thinking tho, a bit too Joseph Fritzel for me. 

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

If that's where your mind goes to when thinking of seeing "one's" own sister then fair doos. 

Not my thinking tho, a bit too Joseph Fritzel for me. 

I would've assumed that your Hibs Scottish cup winning predeliction wouldv'e put you square into the sister fancying Fritzl dungeon camp tbh.

Better quit now or folk might think you're protesting a little TOO much. 👍

I love match day threads, especially against better teams

1. Blind optimism

2. Disappointment

3. Boredom

4. Rage

5. Recrimination 

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Just because shes married ?

Weirdo !

Can anybody explain how to set up Hearts tv on my tv. I have to Hdmi my laptop to the tv as for whatever reason it won't cast to the tv.

A Hearts win by any score will do me.

8 minutes ago, almair said:

Can anybody explain how to set up Hearts tv on my tv. I have to Hdmi my laptop to the tv as for whatever reason it won't cast to the tv.

Use Google Chrome to cast.

10 minutes ago, almair said:

I just use the Internet app on my Amazon Fire stick, then manually type in the URL and when the page loads log in normally. 

If you have a Smart TV there were will most likely be a basic Internet app on it, use that (assuming your TV is plugged in to a router). 

Edited by Fraggle

Just now, heartsfc_fan said:

Use Google Chrome to cast.

I've got chromecast plugged in the tv. It tries to do it but just aborts the after about 10secs.

Do you mean I should use chrome browser to do it?

16 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

So he isn't on your Christmas card list then, Jimmy ?

I imagine he’s a totally different beast in real life. His social media persona is a bit weird . I imagine him sitting there dressed as the joker with his windows blacked out and a smell in the house and his next door neighbours heed boiling in a pot.

Edited by JimmyCant

Neil Dongcaster

Buzzing to see the new guy. I’m glad Hearts made the investment in the equipment our home games really are next level compared to Raith etc’s coverage.

Horatio Caine
39 minutes ago, japanjambo said:

One goal more then them will do me...but I would love it if we effing destroyed them! 

Yeah, you're right - but it's the process that does my nut in.  Winning 2-1, there's still 20 minutes to play and we've to withstand all the `this is shite`, `we are dogshit`, `Robbie's shat the bed` etc etc type posts.  So, please Hearts, a nice comfortable win please.  No hanging on for dear life!

13 league games.  10 wins without much hassle or comfortable wins.  No draws.  3 defeats,  all of which we went 2 goals behind (3 in one) and then decided to take part in the match.  Seems we turn up and win 75% of the time.  A pretty clear pattern that can be improved on by a determined attitude.

Tokyo Drifter
1 hour ago, EagleJambo said:

Not sure if it has been mentioned already on this thread, but Dunfermline signed Scott Banks (ex-Dundee Utd) on loan from Palace this week. He has been getting rave reviews from Palace fans for his performances in the U-23s this season and has scored a few goals. I just hope he doesn't make his debut and score today! I'm expecting a Palace defeat against Wolves this afternoon so I need Hearts to give me something to cheer about. 4-1 home win please.

Quite like Palace. Always enjoyed watching them on MoTD coz their fans made such an almighty racket.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I would've assumed that your Hibs Scottish cup winning predeliction wouldv'e put you square into the sister fancying Fritzl dungeon camp tbh.

Better quit now or folk might think you're protesting a little TOO much. 👍

I just feel sorry for any sisters you may have Tbh. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
Just now, Kyle1874 said:

Is Roberts injured or has Robbie had enough of him ? 

Not ITK but highly possible its the latter - as no reported injury

Tom Hardy’s Dug

At least with Ginelly injured he has replaced him with a pacy player. People might have their views as to Henderson’s ability - I am more positive than others - but he has pace, will be able to press, and anyone that saw him under Stendel should see his potential at least.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

Boyce

Henderson      Naismith         GMS

Halliday       Irving

Kingsley     Halkett       Popescu        Smith

Gordon

Would've liked two up front at home against a championship team. I expect Dunfermline to score against us due to our leaky defence. 3-1 us....

Horatio Caine
5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

A fast start and this game could be over by half time.

Love your positivity Jonno, but we'll be facing a better side than Raith were and see where all similar predictions went.

Then I suppose I'm more cautious - either that or I've watched Hearts for too long now!