*** official hearts v pars thread ***

Weebroon98

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Would've liked two up front at home against a championship team. I expect Dunfermline to score against us due to our leaky defence. 3-1 us....

he’s not fit yet. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• sadj

• GinRummy

• neilnunb

The Goalscoring Knee
Just now, Hearts007 said:
7 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

hurry-up.gif.fd9684dfa17eedff9568273d6c334eb3.gif

Bravo, sir. 🤣 

No complaints about the line-up. Might be tight tho'. 2-1 us

6 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

At least with Ginelly injured he has replaced him with a pacy player. People might have their views as to Henderson’s ability - I am more positive than others - but he has pace, will be able to press, and anyone that saw him under Stendel should see his potential at least.

I agree. He has his qualities and we are also very short on pacey players. 

1 minute ago, The Goalscoring Knee said:

Bravo, sir. 🤣 

No complaints about the line-up. Might be tight tho'. 2-1 us

🙂.. 3-0 i went for

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 hour ago, almair said:

Can anybody explain how to set up Hearts tv on my tv. I have to Hdmi my laptop to the tv as for whatever reason it won't cast to the tv.

A Hearts win by any score will do me.

With HDMI link between them, go into the monitor settings on your laptop and "extend" the laptop display to your TV as a second monitor or "mirror" the display.

Good luck.

Tokyo Drifter
10 minutes ago, graygo said:

Be interesting to hear the complaints about that team before the game rather than after it.

Decent line-up, though it's curious that Walker isn't starting and I can't see Naismith lasting 90 minutes. Hendo's going to have to do some serious running, and hopefully we're three up when Gandu comes off the bench with 15 minutes to go.

alwaysthereinspirit

Ginnelly running out of games to show us what could be. People saying a “pay as you play” type contract may be on to something.

1 minute ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Ginnelly running out of games to show us what could be. People saying a “pay as you play” type contract may be on to something.

In that case he will end up skint

The Goalscoring Knee
1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

🙂.. 3-0 i went for

Roll on quarter to five then (please god not a repeat of last week's first hour)

Just now, The Goalscoring Knee said:

Roll on quarter to five then (please god not a repeat of last week's first hour)

🙂

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

A fast start and this game could be over by half time.

3-0 ht. 

Gonna ruin them. 

Just now, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

With HDMI link between them, go into the monitor settings on your laptop and "extend" the laptop display to your TV as a second monitor or "mirror" the display.

Good luck.

I've managed to set it up using the internet browser on my telly so hopefully all should be fine fingers crossed.

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated.

The Goalscoring Knee
2 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Any type of contract offer just doesn't feel like it would offer any value.

7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hope the players have learnt their lesson after the Dundee and Raith performances.

If they have the league is won.

You would think so, :jambobanana:

6 minutes ago, Satsumo said:

Does anyone know if I can watch the match through a browser on a fire stick? I can log in that way but am unsure if it will stream ok 

That's how I view it.  Not had any problems.

Ernie Eskilsson
1 minute ago, BelgeJambo said:

Really want to see Naismith have influence on today’s game

That’ll be interesting to see because Walker was our most creative player on Tuesday. Naismith’s very lucky to be starting. 

Neil Dongcaster
2 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

I think it’s quite unfortunate that Naismith still has a few years on his contract. I would imagine he is one of our top earners and he really doesn’t take the game by the scruff of the neck as much as I would like.

Looks a bit light in the middle. Would prefer Walker to Naisy. Still, if we score more goals than them, we win. Probably :D

Kidd’s Boots
17 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

At least with Ginelly injured he has replaced him with a pacy player. People might have their views as to Henderson’s ability - I am more positive than others - but he has pace, will be able to press, and anyone that saw him under Stendel should see his potential at least.

Agree with this

9 minutes ago, Satsumo said:

Does anyone know if I can watch the match through a browser on a fire stick? I can log in that way but am unsure if it will stream ok 

Works fine via the Firestick supplied browser 👍

4 minutes ago, Ernie Eskilsson said:

That’ll be interesting to see because Walker was our most creative player on Tuesday. Naismith’s very lucky to be starting. 

Agree. 

lost in space
23 minutes ago, graygo said:

Be interesting to hear the complaints about that team before the game rather than after it.

The team selections recently havnt been the issue - it has been the attitude of the players on the pitch.

Example is the 2 games against Raith.

If players are not motivated, the selection will not matter.

Kidd’s Boots
6 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

If memory serves, they stuck Whitaker on him in the first match which suited him, lots of little niggling and fouls which is right up his street. He dragged him all over the park which created space that hopefully Irving can exploit.

1 minute ago, lost in space said:

The team selections recently havnt been the issue - it has been the attitude of the players on the pitch.

The players should be motivated, no excuse .

1 minute ago, lost in space said:

Agree with that, lack of crowd/atmosphere must have an effect even though they need to be professional.

16 minutes ago, Satsumo said:

Dunno about that mate... do you have a PS4 or xBox? You can watch via a browser on them 👍

Takeshi kovac

I'm not a huge fan of Jamie Walker but he had his best game in ages the other night.  Pressed high up the pitch , won the ball back numerous times and was creative then dropped for the next game. As a player that must be soul destroying.  That team starting today though better be up for it right from the off. If they are we win. 3-1 HHGH

The Goalscoring Knee
2 minutes ago, Takeshi kovac said:

Walker but he had his best game in ages the other night.

That's part of the problem as many see it, tho. Expectations are higher than one good game every four or five.

7 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Dunno about that mate... do you have a PS4 or xBox? You can watch via a browser on them 👍

I have it on my tv thanks. So far so good. I didn’t know I could watch through the Xbox. Will look into that 👍

7 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

The players should be motivated, no excuse .

Absolutely but sometimes they just think they can turn up ! but let’s Hope this time they have learned there lesson and come out and squash this lot , comfortable win

HT 1-0 FT 3-0 for the Famous