• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• AlimOzturk

• Riddley Walker

• Rudi Skacel

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Because there's still a strong chance you're playing us. If you are masons then you're not going to last more than a couple of nights anyway.

No, I meant confirmation from either you or Vlad. If we lynch one of you and you're a mason, then the doc can save the other one tonight and the other can tell us the result of the investigation before they get chopped that eve.

Do what you thinks right. I’ve outed myself as has Vlad. We’ve said what should happen for the benefit of the town but it’s my error so I have to take the blame. 

I cant say anything more to convince anyone, so people have to do what they believe.

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, AlimOzturk said:

We should lynch Morgaro not vlad. If they are masons it would be harsh as feck on vlad. 

Youre looking very goonly with your pushing of this. 

Town - remember this when one of us get lynched.

Riddley Walker
Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

C'mon man, you can't blame us for pushing this. We need to do best for damage limitation. A quick lynch of you would give us immediate answers then we can get on with the game.

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Just don’t want to waste resources on this. Cops attention should be elsewhere and not investigating masons if indeed you are. Get you lynched and we move on either way. 

Mistakes happen but it’s better to just get this out the way whether goon or mason 

Morgaro Gomis

It would also hand the goons an advantage. 

I dont blame anyone for voting for me, as I’m asking you to trust me with no real reason given.

I find it strange the tenacity shown by a few though.

1 minute ago, Seats said:

Unvote geoff

vote alim

if vlads move is a goon move, its worst goon move ever. Pushing for the lynch is dodgy as.

Unbelievable. Morgaro messes up and I get voted for. Ridiculous. 

Riddley Walker

It would also hand the goons an advantage. 

I dont blame anyone for voting for me, as I’m asking you to trust me with no real reason given.

I find it strange the tenacity shown by a few though.

:lol: It's day 1 with **** all else to go on.

1 minute ago, Seats said:

Unvote geoff

vote alim

if vlads move is a goon move, its worst goon move ever. Pushing for the lynch is dodgy as.

If its a goon move its not a good one. We need to decide which one to take down even though a mason. Doc protects the other one and hopefully cop investigates a goon. 

At least by next day we will have two goons and the cop playing as part of a team and the rest of us will know to follow the Mason left. 

Morgaro Gomis

If you’re voting a mason, then vote me and not Vlad. I can understand the votes but he doesn’t deserve to be killed off due to my mistake.

Morgaro Gomis

Unvote Sheldon

Vote Alim

Got to try and save Vlad. As I say if you’re adamant to kill off one of us, it should be me.

28 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

If you save the Goon kill we are as we were. If the cop finds someone bad we will name that bad player.

Probably not the wisest if the Cop uses BS...

ffs this is all over the place here! 

Town. I think we need to take their word for it that they're both Masons. Surely? Am I not seeing this straight? 

If Morgaro or Vlad isn't taken out by the Goons tonight then we can safely assume we lynch Morgaro or Vlad tomorrow to be sure. Unless we get the cop or a mason saying they can be trusted which I don't think will happen?

Look town. 

Listen.

We cocked up.

We have admitted we cocked up.

We have a plan in place to make best

The Goons know this plan because we obviously had to admit it to EVERYONE!!

They are now trying to scupper that plan because it’s actually a decent plan.

If Morgaro or myself get lynched before deadline the Goons will kill the other one of us.

They are pushing for the lynch to stop our plan.

Anyway I can’t expect any sympathy.

I’ve said all I can on it 😂😂

3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Look town. 

Listen.

We cocked up.

If Morgaro or myself get lynched before deadline the Goons will kill the other one of us.

Surely the Doc will save the other one?

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

The cop must investigate either me or Morgaro tonight surely?

Just hold off lynching for one night and the truth will come out!!

Why are you trying to waste an investigation? We know your either a mason or goon. The cops investigation is best going elsewhere. 

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Why are you trying to waste an investigation? We know your either a mason or goon. The cops investigation is best going elsewhere. 

Yep Im with you on this. 

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Just now, Peakybunnet said:

Yep Im with you on this. 

I think it's clearly the best option and the fact they're arguing against it makes me think they're probably goons.

Look town. 

Listen.

We cocked up.

Doc would save the other one of you though.

The other side of this is again this could be the goons realising they've ****ed up and wanting cop to waste an investigation???

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Apologies that is correct.

If either Morgaro or myself makes it through to tomorrow the survivor will reveal the result of that investigation IF that investigation reveals a BAD player. 

Morgaro Gomis

Ffs. Vote me, if you don’t believe what Vlad and I have said. 

You will see we are telling the truth then. Vlad does not deserve to be lynched for my error. 

If we dont lynch either Gomis or Vlad, then there could be a chance that the goons dont kill one of you tonight either. 

by doing that, they give themselves a free shot at any other player since the doc would save one of those two. 

by keeping them both alive for one more day aswell, it still adds to our confusion. 

however if we do lynch then we know straight away, the doc can save the other, the cop dows whatever they want, and we move on. 

Stuart McNeill

Apologies that is correct.

If either Morgaro or myself makes it through to tomorrow the survivor will reveal the result of that investigation IF that investigation reveals a BAD player. 

What would you do if you were a townie?

Just now, Riddley Walker said:

I think it's clearly the best option and the fact they're arguing against it makes me think they're probably goons.

If thats the case why is Gomis pushing to save Vlad. If they are goons does Vlad have the greater power and needs saved?

Morgaro Gomis

When Vlad or I are lynched just remember who the ones pushing for it are. They aren’t even open to discussion ffs.

Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

What would you do if you were a townie?

I am not a townie ffs. Surely after all that’s gone on today that’s bleeding obvious! I would get mod killed for coming out straight and declaring my role?

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

If thats the case why is Gomis pushing to save Vlad. If they are goons does Vlad have the greater power and needs saved?

No goon has greater power in this game. So that wouldn’t make sense.

Im trying to save Vlad as he doesn’t deserve to die for my mistake.

We’re good and you’ll find that out soon. When one of us gets lynched I’d be investigating Alim or Peaky if I were the cop.

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

When Vlad or I are lynched just remember who the ones pushing for it are. They aren’t even open to discussion ffs.

Iv given a reasonable explanation

I am not a townie ffs. Surely after all that’s gone on today that’s bleeding obvious! I would get mod killed for coming out straight and declaring my role?

he is asking what you would do if the roles were reversed. 

No goon has greater power in this game. So that wouldn’t make sense.

Im trying to save Vlad as he doesn’t deserve to die for my mistake.

We’re good and you’ll find that out soon. When one of us gets lynched I’d be investigating Alim or Peaky if I were the cop.

I welcome the investigation with open arms. 

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

he is asking what you would do if the roles were reversed. 

Sorry I see what he was meaning.

**** knows tbh. I’m struggling to work out what to do as it stands 🤣🤣

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Iv given a reasonable explanation

Yep and I don’t blame anyone for their vote, I’d likely vote the same way if roles were reversed. 

There are a couple who seem extremely set on it without even being open to discussion.

Either way, if we’re lynching a mason, lynch me. No extra powers so I’m not doing this to get one over the town. Vlad just doesn’t deserve to be lynched for my error.

Stuart McNeill
4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I meant if it was the other way round. If you were a townie and someones screwed up etc

If the assassin has daytime hits and either of the PM two are roled surely it's to the assassin's advantage to take one of them out now?

Disclaimer - haven't actually read the info to see if we (a) have an assassin or (b) they can whack off one of the two in broad daylight.

1 minute ago, Boof said:

If the assassin has daytime hits and either of the PM two are roled surely it's to the assassin's advantage to take one of them out now?

Disclaimer - haven't actually read the info to see if we (a) have an assassin or (b) they can whack off one of the two in broad daylight.

They can hit in broad daylight

3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I welcome the investigation with open arms. 

Arms, eh? As in the munitions type?

Sounds like goon chat to me...