• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• AlimOzturk

• Riddley Walker

• Rudi Skacel

Unvote boof 

vote Morgaro 

(above vote for Andy didn’t count because i changed my vote to boof previously.)

Just now, Riddley Walker said:

Could be, which is a ****ing nightmare for the town.

More likely to be goons though probably??? There's Alim just voted Morgaro. What does everyone else think right now?? Amazing if they are goons :lol:

14 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Vlad and Peaky, you're sticking out like a sore thumb here after that :lol:

Thats what goons do, vote straight after each other. 😛

9 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Could be, which is a ****ing nightmare for the town.

I think it is worth the risk. Still managed to win last game without the masons. They are important but if he has accidentally spilled that they are goons then that’s Vlad and Morgaro gone. 

I have absolutely no idea why Morgaro posted that other than he is looking out for me hoping to keep me in longer?

No one likes going out first night?

Especially when I’m still stone cold sober.

Feel free to kill me though. 

9 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Thats what goons do, vote straight after each other. 😛

Fair enough :thumbsup:😄:vrface::rofl::whistling:

@ Scandal, I didn't mean to cause any offence so please accept my apologies if it was a bit below the belt as Peaky pointed out.  

4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

And if they are masons then the goons will be taking them out at night now anyways. 

Yeh but if we lynch one then they'll take out the other one. If we don't an investigate it means they can only take one 1 mason instead of 2 (if they are masons of course)

Good Old Fashioned Scandal
2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

@ Scandal, I didn't mean to cause any offence so please accept my apologies if it was a bit below the belt as Peaky pointed out.  

Ahaha no bother, it's a fair assumption. I can assure you I voted because I wanted to not because he said to. 

Good Old Fashioned Scandal
3 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Yeh but if we lynch one then they'll take out the other one. If we don't an investigate it means they can only take one 1 mason instead of 2 (if they are masons of course)

From what I understand i think this is the best thing to do 

9 minutes ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

From what I understand i think this is the best thing to do 

If you understand anything on the first day, you're a goon 🤣

2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Unvote prince

vote boof

44 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Unvote Prince 

Vote andy

nae wonder my spreadsheet is all over the place

Just now, Riddley Walker said:

Half time in the Hearts game and we need to hear from more people about what we should do.

Bring Ginnelly on?

2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Half time in the Hearts game and we need to hear from more people about what we should do.

Dont need to do anything. It will be revealed later. I wouldnt even investigate them. Would just be a waste. 

If they are masons, or even as vlad is claiming he isnt a mason or goon, then the goons will surely take one of them out tonight. 

if they are goons then when one of them gets revealed, the other wil basicly be lynched straight away. 

2 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Dont need to do anything. It will be revealed later. I wouldnt even investigate them. Would just be a waste. 

If they are masons, or even as vlad is claiming he isnt a mason or goon, then the goons will surely take one of them out tonight. 

if they are goons then when one of them gets revealed, the other wil basicly be lynched straight away. 

Nah I say take one of them out tonight. It is more like goon chat than mason chat to me. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
32 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

More likely to be goons though probably??? There's Alim just voted Morgaro. What does everyone else think right now?? Amazing if they are goons :lol:

Genuine question, on what basis are they more likely to be goons? There's no way we can make that assumption.

We need to be wise here and not rush into anything. I think the suggestion of not lynching them and letting the cop do the work for us makes most sense? But if the cop has already said they'd use BS then causes a potential dilemma.

We need to weigh things up and make an informed decision as a team. If they're masons then the goons will be the ones eager to paint them as the opposite. Let's remember that.

44 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

message meant for the goon chat?

Surely...SURELY nobody would post goon PM chat on the main thread... :whistling:

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Nah I say take one of them out tonight. It is more like goon chat than mason chat to me. 

I'm not sure I see the logic there.

10 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Get the ball forward a bit more quickly, use the width...hire John McGlynn...too far?

Just now, Bunny Munro said:

I'm not sure I see the logic there.

there isn’t really I suppose. However, they will be getting taken out by the goons anyways if they are masons and it would be a waste of a cop investigation well

9 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Genuine question, on what basis are they more likely to be goons? There's no way we can make that assumption.

We need to be wise here and not rush into anything. I think the suggestion of not lynching them and letting the cop do the work for us makes most sense? But if the cop has already said they'd use BS then causes a potential dilemma.

We need to weigh things up and make an informed decision as a team. If they're masons then the goons will be the ones eager to paint them as the opposite. Let's remember that.

I've said in my last few posts we don't want to be losing 2 Mason's again on day 1 and I still think we shouldn't rush into anything. My initial reaction was ffs they could be masons and I still think they could be but they could also be goons. 

If we don't rush then 1 will be investigated tonight. 

Stuart McNeill
8 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

What's the point in a cop investigating if their a mason. To tell that's a mason? 😂

Riddley Walker

Are we really going to lynch someone else after that, though?

If they're masons then they're dead the next couple nights anyway. If they're goons we just lynch the other one straight away.

Morgaro Gomis

Um, would you believe that I was just trying to keep Vlad in as he makes things interesting? :facepalm:

Jokes aside - I’ve ****ed up. Myself and Vlad are not goons. If you lynch one of us it’ll be bad for the town, especially following the goon lynch.

Got to hope the doctor

saves the correct one following the goon 50/50 lynch. Cop should investigate who he wants outside Vlad and I - hoping to get lucky with a goon.

That way the info will be able to be fed back to the townIf we get lucky then there will be more than one investigation to give. 

Can only apologise as I’ve ruined the game. I hope you believe me, but lynching myself or Vlad is a mistake. Can’t blame you if you do vote for me though as I’ve had a shocker. 

4 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Um, would you believe that I was just trying to keep Vlad in as he makes things interesting? :facepalm:

Jokes aside - I’ve ****ed up. Myself and Vlad are not goons. If you lynch one of us it’ll be bad for the town, especially following the goon lynch.

Got to hope the doctor

saves the correct one following the goon 50/50 lynch. Cop should investigate who he wants outside Vlad and I - hoping to get lucky with a goon.

That way the info will be able to be fed back to the townIf we get lucky then there will be more than one investigation to give. 

Can only apologise as I’ve ruined the game. I hope you believe me, but lynching myself or Vlad is a mistake. Can’t blame you if you do vote for me though as I’ve had a shocker. 

Hmmm.

Seems genuine but Goonis is very good at this game. Can't expect a mason to confirm though at this stage as it's way too early and this could be a goon ploy but we'd find out tonight anyway so not sure why the goons would gain from this? So got to assume they're both Masons here?

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Hmmm.

Seems genuine but Goonis is very good at this game. Can't expect a mason to confirm though at this stage as it's way too early and this could be a goon ploy but we'd find out tonight anyway so not sure why the goons would gain from this? So got to assume they're both Masons here?

Ive proven time and again I’m shite at this game.

Stuart McNeill
3 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Hmmm.

Well the issue we have.

Im not say they are a goon, just making a point here.

Like it's been said before. The cop now SHOULDN'T change if they've said they'd use BS as it'll make the game more difficult for the masons. 

If they are masons, what's the point of investigating them? They already know themselves that they're good.

However, they could be lying obviously.

Edit : no other mason will be stupid enough to come out and agree with them or deny it either

Edited by Stuart McNeill

Yup so basically what Morgaro said above.

We’ve had a giggle about it on PM. Shit happens and we are now trying to make the best out of a crap situation.

First and foremost town can still easily win the game as proved by the last game when I think all 3 masons were gone by night 2?

Anyway town can still win.

We need to cop and the doc to get a bit lucky.

The goons are going to kill one of us tonight. Cop don’t investigate either me or Morgaro tonight. We need you to get lucky and find a bad player.

Doc please save either me or Morgaro tonight. It’s a 50/50.

If you save the Goon kill we are as we were. If the cop finds someone bad we will name that bad player.

We then go to tomorrow night and repeat the process. Doc saves either me or Morgaro. Fingers crossed we get lucky again. Cop investigates someone else and repeat.

This is what we have agreed and hope you see this as the best situation.

What i have explained above is 100% what we will do so please don’t attempt to make us change our minds.

We are relying on a bit of trust from both Doc and Cop to make the most of a crappy start to the game.

Tenaciousdandy

unvote Morgaro 

Just back from asda and seen the last few pages, and looking like vlad and Morgaro are a team, goons or masons tho, morgaros and vlad replies read more like masons than  goons tbh

Problem is I want to vote for Morgaro as he could be a goon but if he turns out to be a mason then it's another terrible start for the town. 

Riddley Walker

Should we not just lynch one of them and see. We're not losing much if they're masons now anyway. And at least we'll have confirmation from the other one for an investigation.

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

Should we not just lynch one of them and see. We're not losing much if they're masons now anyway. And at least we'll have confirmation from the other one for an investigation.

How are you not losing much? You’re guaranteed losing one mason with the possibility of two. When there is a slight chance that you lose none.

As I said, I deserve to be voted out for my **** up but it would be bad for the town and once the lynch is confirmed I would urge the others to look at those who are the ones pushing for this lynch.

Morgaro Gomis
3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Confirmation from the other one would also out the final mason. Stupid thing to do.

Riddley Walker
Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

How are you not losing much? You’re guaranteed losing one mason with the possibility of two. When there is a slight chance that you lose none.

As I said, I deserve to be voted out for my **** up but it would be bad for the town and once the lynch is confirmed I would urge the others to look at those who are the ones pushing for this lynch.

Because there's still a strong chance you're playing us. If you are masons then you're not going to last more than a couple of nights anyway.

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Confirmation from the other one would also out the final mason. Stupid thing to do.

No, I meant confirmation from either you or Vlad. If we lynch one of you and you're a mason, then the doc can save the other one tonight and the other can tell us the result of the investigation before they get chopped that eve.

Riddley Walker

But I don't really know. We're in a tough spot. We'll look exceptionally stupid if we don't lynch either of you and you turn out to be goons.

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

The goons know use are masons now anyways if your telling the truth. They will

lynch use and the cop will be tempted to investigate use anyways which is just a waste of time.  

Worth the risk just lynching one having the doc save the other mason. 

5 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Have to agree with this.