Mafia - Pokemon

Shapes

In the region of Kanto, Ash Ketchum and his buddies are out to catch em all. However, team rocket and their cronies are out to stop them. As Ash makes his way through Kanto, there will be several people looking out for him and those he has to be wary of. Will he catch em all or will team rocket reign supreme?

ROLES:

Nurse Joy - Nurse/Doc. Can save someone each night. Cannot save the same player on consecutive nights.

Officer Jenny - cop - Can investigate a player each night and this get passed onto the masons

Masons - Ash, Misty, Brock - get passed on the investigation from officer Jenny

Goons x 5 - Jessie, James, Giovanni, Meowth, Wobuffet - Can choose to killl someone each night

Gary Oak - Assassin. Gary wants to take over Kanto himself so they get three kills which they can use any time during the day, or during the night activities. If the assassin kills someone just before night is called then all votes for that player will not count.

Pikachu - Jack of all trades. Pikachu has one save, one investigation and one kill which he can use during the night activities. He can only use each activity once and then is powerless. Is on the side of the town.

Marowak - Restless Spirit - Poor Marowak. After reaching an untimely death she just can't find peace. Once dead in the game, they can continue to vote for another two days. They can't say anything else and they can only vote once. Once they are dead they can choose whether they want to help the town or the goons with their votes. They are restless after all

Mewtwo - invincible townie - Mewtwo is so powerful that if anyone tries to kill them at night they will survive. They can get lynched during the day though.

Gengar - turncoat. Naughty Gengar - he's a mischievous spirit and he wants to join in with team rocket and their cronies. He is a townie but he will turn into a goon if they target him at night.

Pokemon (6) - vanilla townies

Town wins when there are no goons left and the goons win once the town cannot get a majority. 

At night I will take and deal with nominations from the Doc, Cop, Goons, Jack of all trades, Assassin in that order.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Shapes and unvote Shapes

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or character in game etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players.. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the this unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

Finally I will Mod kill non-posters and voters unless there is good excuse but will use my discretion.

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be Saturday 9pm

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• AlimOzturk

• Riddley Walker

• Rudi Skacel

1. Stuart

2. Yvonne 

3. Alim

π Boof

4. Sean

5. Vlad

6. Rudi

7. Sheldon

8. Gomis

9. Prince

10. Andy

11. Geoff

12. Ian

13. Peakybunnet

14. Dandy

15. Riddley

16. Redcat

17. Good old fashioned scandal 

18. Bunny 

19. Dunks

20. Seats 

Riddley Walker

:yas:My daughter is obssessed with Pokemon atm and I have to admit it's ****ing brilliant.

Careful with dem rash decisions, IanTGoon. 

BS: would, can't.

Goon list

Sheldon

Andy

Ian

Bunny 

As an unnamed Pokemon I have chosen to be Weedle. If you don't like it, tough.

Vote Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Unnamed pokmon, so I'm going to play as this wee bugger.

assets.pokemon.com/assets/cms2/img/pokedex/full...

(Totodile for the uncultured)

Edited by Bunny Munro

Not got a clue about pokemon but get the idea 😂.

Would use bs if I could and will do goon list soon.

1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

Not got a clue about pokemon but get the idea 😂.

Would use bs if I could and will do goon list soon.

Same. Never watched Pokemon in my life 😂

10 minutes ago, Boof said:

Goon list

Sheldon

Andy

Ian

Bunny 

Vote Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Goon list:

Boof

Only one post so far - far too quiet for Boof.

15 minutes ago, Boof said:

Goon list

Sheldon

Andy

Ian

Bunny 

Vote Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Riddley is always a goon. Yet you don’t mention him.

Boof goon #2

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Evening all. Had all the cards when I was at primary school but that's as far as my knowledge goes 😂

I'm not the cop but would use BS if I was. Unfortunately I can't investigate Goonis ☹

Cheers for the game Shapes.

Don't have a scooby about Pokémon but I would investigate Boof if I was the cop. Which I could well be for the first time ever... But I'm not. Unfortunately. 

Anyway. No nonsense from me this game either and as I said last game I WILL BE BUSY MOSTLY ALL DAY SUNDAY WITH THE WEANS SO PLEASE DON'T LYNCH ME. Thanks x

1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

That was a test. 

vote andy

And mine was a joke since Boof was a goon last game and voted to lynch me for being quiet even though I said I wouldn't be on.

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

And mine was a joke since Boof was a goon last game and voted to lynch me for being quiet even though I said I wouldn't be on.

erm...

unvote andy?

3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Vote none of Andys jokes

No jokes from me this game 🐍

Just another expendable townie/Pokémon again this time around.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Aye.

Heading to Inverloch on hols for 7 days, so I'll need to vote early so that I don't miss deadlines from lying in and heading for lazy breakfasts.

As always, I would use BS if I was the cop but I'm not.

And since my No 3 wasn't available, vote Alim

Stuart McNeill

Wouldn't use BS. I'd investigate Alim. but it doesn't matter as i'm not the cop.

Oh yes, really enjoyed all the pokemon games. Sneaking up at night to play Silver and Gold.

Stopped playing around Black/White when it started becoming far too 3D for my liking

Vote Rudi

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
7 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Wouldn't use BS. I'd investigate Alim. but it doesn't matter as i'm not the cop.

Oh yes, really enjoyed all the pokemon games. Sneaking up at night to play Silver and Gold.

Stopped playing around Black/White when it started becoming far too 3D for my liking

Vote Rudi

Pokemon Blue was the best one.

Hours spent playing that on the Gameboy Color.

What the feck is pokemon? Is it the thing from a few years ago where arseholes were running about town, staring at their phones in some augmented reality shit and generally getting on my tits?

:seething:

38 minutes ago, Dunks said:

What the feck is pokemon? Is it the thing from a few years ago where arseholes were running about town, staring at their phones in some augmented reality shit and generally getting on my tits?

Think Pokemon was first released in early to mid 90s.

Never watched it or took part in any other part of it.

7 hours ago, Dunks said:

Easy to spot us "more mature" players 😳

7 hours ago, Dunks said:

Anyway, if I was Jenny, I'd be all over Seats and then some.

I'm just Dunks though. so ....

Vote Seats

If you were jenny you'd discover i'm just a dwarf.... oh wait.

I think you are all goons 😁

Welcome to the newbies always good have new players. Just so you know Riddley is normally bad and Stuart is good at blagging! 

So goon list 

Riddley

Stuart

Andy

Redcat

Rudi

Will do a vote later after seeing what others say. 

Don’t know if I am the cop, don’t know if i am a goon or **** all. Haven’t checked my messages. All I know is that boof shouldn’t have his own special number. That automatically makes him a goon. 

welcome to the game Seats daughter. (Redcar?) hope you fair better than your old man and aren’t stocked up by that other goon bunny. 

Riddley Walker
4 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I think you are all goons 😁

Welcome to the newbies always good have new players. Just so you know Riddley is normally bad and Stuart is good at blagging! 

So goon list 

Riddley

Stuart

Andy

Redcat

Rudi

Will do a vote later after seeing what others say. 

I prefer it when you're modding as I always find my way onto your lists 😭

Am going back to my bed. Finished off the rest of those erdinger. Was tempted to start the itchy ring part 2 thread but thankfully i never. 

7 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Am here, am queer, am hung over and a canny deal with it. 

Vote stuart. 

Drinking is bad for you bro!

Stay away from the grog 😂😂

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

I prefer it when you're modding as I always find my way onto your lists 😭

Your always a goon. Don’t call you the snake for nothing. 

@redcatwatch out for this on. Riggly should be his name. 

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Your always a goon. Don’t call you the snake for nothing. 

@redcatwatch out for this on. Riggly should be his name. 

7 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Sleeping with the girl next door behind the wifes back is something only a snake would do. 

Edited by AlimOzturk