• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• AlimOzturk

• Riddley Walker

• Rudi Skacel

I agree with Sean, I reckon it was an easy lynch for goons to get involved in as they would know for sure that MG and Vlad were masons and gave them a way to hide in the lynch with them being safe from being lynched and get a free hit at night.

The ones who went hard for lynch were

Rudi

Alim

Andy

Riddley

Peaky

i think there must be a couple of goons amongst them at least.

So I will 

Vote Rudi 

5 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

How stupid would everyone have looked if they turned out to be goons?

Were you upto your day 1 tricks of being assassin again?

I think it was highly likely they were masons given all that was said and if they were goons it would have been easy enough to keep them in the game for a day or 2 as we could have got the cop to investigate 1 of them tonight and we could have lynched them both in quick succession. Deliberately lynching someone who was likely to be a mason day 1 to me is just stupid. 

Unvote Riddley 

vote Yvonne. 

Has me and Riddley on her goon lists and the law of averages would suggest Riddley surely isn’t a goon this time and he is playing a different game. She is playing her goon game however. 

25 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I think it was highly likely they were masons given all that was said and if they were goons it would have been easy enough to keep them in the game for a day or 2 as we could have got the cop to investigate 1 of them tonight and we could have lynched them both in quick succession. Deliberately lynching someone who was likely to be a mason day 1 to me is just stupid. 

Nae worries queen goon. 

29 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

How would you have known that the cop investigated them?

31 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Why didn’t you get involved at the time and try to stop it then? You said almost nothing and are now preaching high and mighty about it now. 

4 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

How would you have known that the cop investigated them?

I think it would be fairly obvious if there was still doubt that the cop would investigate either of them on night 2 🤔

3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Why didn’t you get involved at the time and try to stop it then? You said almost nothing and are now preaching high and mighty about it now. 

I did say I thought it was a bad idea, nice deflection tactic 👍

Just now, yvonnejambo said:

I am fine if get lynched as not a big loss but I would prefer a goon got lynched! 

:rofl:

its so obvious. Trying to muddy the waters. 

Morgaro had to be lynched. He said so himself it wasn’t obvious at all he was mason. We knew their role either way so why would the cop investigate one of them? 

Thankfully they never eh and found a GOON. 

Your a goon

6 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I think it would be fairly obvious if there was still doubt that the cop would investigate either of them on night 2 🤔

we wouldnt know though for sure. There would have still been an element of doubt. The cop wouldnt reveal themselves, would be stupid. The only way we could have known for definate was to get rid of morgaro. He made a stupid mistake. Sadly a costly one. 

3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

:rofl:

its so obvious. Trying to muddy the waters. 

Morgaro had to be lynched. He said so himself it wasn’t obvious at all he was mason. We knew their role either way so why would the cop investigate one of them? 

Thankfully they never eh and found a GOON. 

Your a goon

Why are you changing what I said? I said the cop should have investigated 1 of them on night 2! 

13 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Guys it was happening anyway. The town had agreed and I think we can let this slide. 

Obviously, king goon wouldn’t want the town getting a mason reinstated 😁

Ok Alim and Rudi I get your game you are both obviously in a team and want to misinterpret what I have said several times. 

1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

Ok Alim and Rudi I get your game you are both obviously in a team and want to misinterpret what I have said several times. 

In panic mode now. 

One goon known another been found out now. 

23 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Unvote Riddley 

vote Yvonne. 

Has me and Riddley on her goon lists and the law of averages would suggest Riddley surely isn’t a goon this time and he is playing a different game. She is playing her goon game however. 

Why you so protective of Riddley? Seems strange that you would vote Yvonne because part of the reason is that someone else is on her goon list. You’re looking dodgier than Yvonne to be honest.

Edited by iantjambo

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Why you so protective of Riddley? Seems strange that you would vote Yvonne because part of the reason is that someone else is on her goon list. You’re looking dodgier than Yvonne to be honest.

Lynch me then. I am only a townie no great loss. Least it will reveal what I have been suspecting this far. 

I am not protecting Riddley I simply said that his game is different to his last 3 when he was a goon and law of averages would surely not put him there 4 times. 

See the next game can we stop posting pish about bacon rolls as trying to look back at posts becomes a nightmare in-between brown and red sauce. 

5 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

You didnt answer my question. How would we know for definate?

1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

See the next game can we stop posting pish about bacon rolls as trying to look back at posts becomes a nightmare in-between brown and red sauce. 

😂😂😂

👍👍

Riddley Walker

Morgaro had to be lynched and anyone saying different now is playing games. 

Even Morgaro admitted reluctantly it was the best path. We would have had no idea who the cop investigated, there would have been a 50/50 shot that one of them got night killed anyway and we'd be back to square one. As it stands, we found out they are masons, investigated a goon and now we can move forward. 

Some of the others involved in lynching Morgaro may well be goons but it's not a reason to make them look suspicious. 

4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

In panic mode now. 

One goon known another been found out now. 

Really not, I’m very glad that another goon has been found and I know for definite it’s not me as I’m good. You however are coming across a lot more dodgy. Was the goon chat this morning to let’s try wind up Yvonne? 
I’m going to just ignore anything you or Rudi say after this reply.

next time we should answer the important question

square, lorne or sliced?

2 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Really not, I’m very glad that another goon has been found and I know for definite it’s not me as I’m good. You however are coming across a lot more dodgy. Was the goon chat this morning to let’s try wind up Yvonne? 
I’m going to just ignore anything you or Rudi say after this reply.

Ignore because the goons have told you to pull back. 

16 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Apologies that is correct.

If either Morgaro or myself makes it through to tomorrow the survivor will reveal the result of that investigation IF that investigation reveals a BAD player. 

16 hours ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

No goon has greater power in this game. So that wouldn’t make sense.

Im trying to save Vlad as he doesn’t deserve to die for my mistake.

We’re good and you’ll find that out soon. When one of us gets lynched I’d be investigating Alim or Peaky if I were the cop.

16 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

I welcome the investigation with open arms. 

Unvote Rudi

Vote Alim

If the cop did as suggested then they must have investigated Alim as I am plain Townie. 

1 hour ago, Rudi Skacel said:

How stupid would everyone have looked if they turned out to be goons?

Were you upto your day 1 tricks of being assassin again?

if they were goons the masons couldn't do anything about it without giving themselves away.

if they were masons the goons now had an easy target without the town bloody helping them along

it made more sense they were masons which is why i didn't join the lynch

and i was the assassin i wouldn't have used my bullets yet with 2 roled characters about to be gotten rid off.

i would have kept my bullets for later

3 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Unvote Rudi

Vote Alim

If the cop did as suggested then they must have investigated Alim as I am plain Townie. 

Nope. Couldn’t have investigated me but if I am lynched then we know another goon to add to the increasing pile. 

and the even more important question which is currently being discussed on my sisters facebook page

jaffa cake - cake or biscuit

Riddley Walker

The following posters have creeped completely under the radar and I'd say at least 2 goons are probably in there.

Stuart

Redcat

Prince

GOFS

Geoff

Ian

22 hours ago, Prince Buaben said:

Unvote Alim

This was to take you out of the lead before the cluster feck. If you are a goon Prince could be your pal!

9 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

The following posters have creeped completely under the radar and I'd say at least 2 goons are probably in there.

Stuart

Redcat

Prince

GOFS

Geoff

Ian

I was very quiet yesterday. I already explained why.

It’s possible that there are goons in that list of course. I can assure you that I’m not one of them.

Or are you trying to put suspicion elsewhere?

Riddley Walker
Just now, iantjambo said:

I was very quiet yesterday. I already explained why.

It’s possible that there are goons in that list of course. I can assure you that I’m not one of them.

Or are you trying to put suspicion elsewhere?

I'm merely saying it as I see it. You wouldn't be the first goon to hide behind a pretend hangover so they don't need to post ;)

Could do with vlads info tbh and who he plans on investigating. Least then we will know peaky is talking nonsense about who was investigated yesterday. 

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Could do with vlads info tbh and who he plans on investigating. Least then we will know peaky is talking nonsense about who was investigated yesterday. 

So you can whack the cop, goonboy?

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Seats said:

Interesting 🤔

Oh, I'm just bored of "I'm just a townie" chat. 6 out of 21 at the start means that the odds are you have a role.

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Oh, I'm just bored of "I'm just a townie" chat. 6 out of 21 at the start means that the odds are you have a role.

I know. Raging i dont.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Seats said:

Exactly. Dumb post. Keep the cop out of sight for as long as possible since the masons rolled up their trouser legs in public.

2 minutes ago, Seats said:

How would vlads info coincide with the cop being lynched? What’s the logic in that?