Mafia - Pokemon

Shapes

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Exactly. Dumb post. Keep the cop out of sight for as long as possible since the masons rolled up their trouser legs in public.

Agiain, we already know vlad is a mason. How would his info out the cop?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• AlimOzturk

• Riddley Walker

• Rudi Skacel

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

How would vlads info coincide with the cop being lynched? What’s the logic in that?

If the cop used bs then it would reveal his identity.

Riddley Walker

How would vlads info coincide with the cop being lynched? What’s the logic in that?

If the cop said they'd use BS the goons could work out who the cop is. They may already have a good idea, or have at least narrowed it down. The downside of BS imo.

1 hour ago, yvonnejambo said:

I agree with Sean, I reckon it was an easy lynch for goons to get involved in as they would know for sure that MG and Vlad were masons and gave them a way to hide in the lynch with them being safe from being lynched and get a free hit at night.

The ones who went hard for lynch were

Rudi

Alim

Andy

Riddley

Peaky

i think there must be a couple of goons amongst them at least.

So I will 

Vote Rudi 

Eh? How the hell did I go hard on the Morgaro lynch???

Vlad said right we've agreed best way forward is to vote morgaro so I quoted his post and said ok I vote Morgaro. That was it! I said from the start there was a good chance they're masons and I don't want us to get it wrong and be down 2 Mason's right at the start of the game again. 

1 minute ago, Seats said:

Pretty sure the goons outed themselves early doors yesterday. Just need to read back from the start and the clues are there.

Th clue I read was Gomis telling the cop to investigate Alim. Prince also unvoted Alim to take him out of the lead. 

Just now, Riddley Walker said:

If the cop said they'd use BS the goons could work out who the cop is. They may already have a good idea, or have at least narrowed it down. The downside of BS imo.

If the cop was clever they wouldn’t have used boof system after the first night. That would have been utterly batshit crazy. 

If they have then obviously vlad revealing the info would be troublesome 

Alim, why are you pushing so hard for this info. Right now it's best for him to keep it close to his chest as him and the cop know a goon. Him revealing who was investigated could easily show who the cop is due to BS so would be whacked. 

Keep it quiet for now is the best way forward 👍🏼

1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

Th clue I read was Gomis telling the cop to investigate Alim. Prince also unvoted Alim to take him out of the lead. 

Hence my vote.

2 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Problem is if the cop already committed to BS or not. If he did then Alim could be safe. If not Alim could be a Goon. 

Vlad could at least tell us if it was Alim that was investigated as BS wouldn't have involved Alim? (Would need to check back and confirm?)

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Alim, why are you pushing so hard for this info. Right now it's best for him to keep it close to his chest as him and the cop know a goon. Him revealing who was investigated could easily show who the cop is due to BS so would be whacked. 

Keep it quiet for now is the best way forward 👍🏼

Because it shows I wasn’t investigated and that peaky is stirring the porridge here. Plus you have to assume the cop wouldn’t have used BS as would have realised that the goons could work out who he was from the masons being lynched early doors. 

11 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I'm merely saying it as I see it. You wouldn't be the first goon to hide behind a pretend hangover so they don't need to post ;)

I wish it was a kid on hungover 😂. If you check, you’ll see I was barely active at all yesterday. I don’t think I even commented on the match thread.

10 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Could do with vlads info tbh and who he plans on investigating. Least then we will know peaky is talking nonsense about who was investigated yesterday. 

Making yourself look dodgier by the post.

Because it shows I wasn’t investigated and that peaky is stirring the porridge here. Plus you have to assume the cop wouldn’t have used BS as would have realised that the goons could work out who he was from the masons being lynched early doors. 

Agree. Not wise to use BS in the day 1 situation. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
5 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

If the cop used BS and Vlad names the goon, the goons work backwards to out the cop.

Im not stirring the porridge, I am pointing out a fact. A mason asked for you to be investigated. The investigation said it was a goon. 

Riddley Walker
Just now, AndyNic said:

Agree. Not wise to use BS in the day 1 situation. 

Aye but if they said they were going to use it they need to stick to it. Otherwise if they get lynched or killed and we look back at their BS post we'll have wrong info.

Just now, Riddley Walker said:

Aye but if they said they were going to use it they need to stick to it. Otherwise if they get lynched or killed and we look back at their BS post we'll have wrong info.

Yeh this is also the downside to BS. 

All, I've got the kids all day as Mrs at work. Said this on sign up thread and day 1 on here so I'll get on as much as I can just incase I'm called out for going quiet. Will get on around lunchtime when wee one has a nap.

Just now, Peakybunnet said:

At the same time he could say that I wasn't investigated. 

You have backed yourself into a corner by telling everyone I must have been investigated. I can 💯 say I wasn’t and once Vlad confirms that then we know who the trouble maker is here. 

You have backed yourself into a corner by telling everyone I must have been investigated. I can 💯 say I wasn’t and once Vlad confirms that then we know who the trouble maker is here. 

I haven't backed myself into any corner. A Mason asked for you to be investigated. The investigation said it was a goon. Lets wait and see what Vlad says. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

If Vlad leads a lynch, the challenge is twofold - avoid outing the cop and then hoping the doc can protect at night. Then the goons might target Vlad in any case on the assumption the doc protected him night 1.

So let's not lynch Day 2 IMO. Let's try and keep the cop and mason alive as long as possible. We need the investigations.

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

If Vlad leads a lynch, the challenge is twofold - avoid outing the cop and then hoping the doc can protect at night. Then the goons might target Vlad in any case on the assumption the doc protected him night 1.

So let's not lynch Day 2 IMO. Let's try and keep the cop and mason alive as long as possible. We need the investigations.

The Cop might not have used BS so is it worth the chance? Also as well as the Doc Pikachu can also protect somebody if thats what they choose. So both Mason and Cop could be protected. 

I agree with Geoff. 

also the goons not knowing who was investigated could work to our advantage. They will be too afraid to defend one another, or if one of them is in the lead, to afraid to try and move the votes elsewhere. 

we are 1 goon down with 1 goon known. 

Its not too bad a position to be after night 1, despite all thats went on. 

1 hour ago, Riddley Walker said:

The following posters have creeped completely under the radar and I'd say at least 2 goons are probably in there.

Stuart

Redcat

Prince

GOFS

Geoff

Ian

:spoton:

Just read back from the start and more confused than ever. Goon suspect list:

Alim 

Peaky

Gofs

(Maybe prince and maybe dunks)

Think i might have spotted the cop and will be well chuffed if i have 😁

Never felt like i knew so much on day two when just a townie. What a mental game.

Stuart McNeill
1 hour ago, Riddley Walker said:

The following posters have creeped completely under the radar and I'd say at least 2 goons are probably in there.

Stuart

Redcat

Prince

GOFS

Geoff

Ian

Sorry Mate. This is my shite week. Working 8-6s from yesterday till Friday.

I won't be contributing throughput the day like last game.

I'll try my best on my breaks and after 6

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Because, if the cop used BS then the goons will know who the cop is.

1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

But would the cop use BS with all the going ons. Plus Gomis asked them to investigate Alim. 

Which is why we lynch alim without the masons saying anything.

Stuart McNeill

So Gomis has asked for Alim to be investigated.

Investigation came back as goon.

So he's a goon? Is that the theory yous are suggesting?

Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

Yes but Vlad can confirm that. Dont think he should be keeping quiet if Alim is a townie. 

In the meantime its my only theory. 

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Add in the fact that everything alim has said from the start has been stick on goon....

Stuart McNeill
4 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

But would the cop use BS with all the going ons. Plus Gomis asked them to investigate Alim. 

I think the masons knowing who the cop is would be more beneficial as it could lead to a potential lynching of a cop on day 2 without anyone knowing who they are and them having to reveal themselves.

But at the end of the day. Only the cop and masons know what's happening atm

Stuart McNeill
Just now, Peakybunnet said:

Yes but Vlad can confirm that. Dont think he should be keeping quiet if Alim is a townie. 

In the meantime its my only theory. 

But if vlad confirms that. Yvonne's cop and now she'll be deed afterwards.

Just now, Seats said:

Which is why we lynch alim without the masons saying anything.

We can't afford to get it wrong through. It's a tough one as say Alim is cop or doc! He could be up for the lynch and be forced to out himself?

Not trying to defend Alim here but just want to look at all possibilities.

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

We can't afford to get it wrong through. It's a tough one as say Alim is cop or doc! He could be up for the lynch and be forced to out himself?

I would hope vlad would pipe up if we are wrong. I dont think we are.

8 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I am not either of them. I am a townie. 

I am not going to go whole hog and defend myself furiously because if I get taken out it isn’t a major loss but at least if vlad confirms i wasn’t investigated people can make a more informed choice. 

he doesn’t have to give any more info other than that if he doesn’t want the cops ID known

Edited by AlimOzturk

On 22/01/2021 at 22:10, Vlad Magic said:

Would use BS but can’t.

Just a regular townie.

Will do my usual vote for the last person to vote vote.

Vote Rudi Skacel

On 22/01/2021 at 22:13, iantjambo said:

BS would. BS can’t.

Another vanilla game.

vote Riddley cos he’s king goon

On 22/01/2021 at 22:03, Shapes said:

1. Stuart

2. Yvonne 

3. Alim

π Boof

4. Sean

5. Vlad

6. Rudi

7. Sheldon

8. Gomis

9. Prince

10. Andy

11. Geoff

12. Ian

13. Peakybunnet

14. Dandy

15. Riddley

16. Redcat

17. Good old fashioned scandal 

18. Bunny 

19. Dunks

20. Seats 

On 22/01/2021 at 22:15, Tenaciousdandy said:

Looks a good set up shapes, would use bs but can't as only a pokamon

On 22/01/2021 at 22:19, Boof said:

BS: would, can't.

Goon list

Sheldon

Andy

Ian

Bunny 

As an unnamed Pokemon I have chosen to be Weedle. If you don't like it, tough.

Vote Dr. Sheldon Cooper

On 22/01/2021 at 22:25, Bunny Munro said:

Oh, and I would use BS if i could but i cant.

On 22/01/2021 at 22:25, yvonnejambo said:

Not got a clue about pokemon but get the idea 😂.

Would use bs if I could and will do goon list soon.

On 22/01/2021 at 22:36, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Evening all. Had all the cards when I was at primary school but that's as far as my knowledge goes 😂

I'm not the cop but would use BS if I was. Unfortunately I can't investigate Goonis ☹

On 22/01/2021 at 22:37, AndyNic said:

Cheers for the game Shapes.

Don't have a scooby about Pokémon but I would investigate Boof if I was the cop. Which I could well be for the first time ever... But I'm not. Unfortunately. 

Anyway. No nonsense from me this game either and as I said last game I WILL BE BUSY MOSTLY ALL DAY SUNDAY WITH THE WEANS SO PLEASE DON'T LYNCH ME. Thanks x

On 22/01/2021 at 23:15, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Aye.

Heading to Inverloch on hols for 7 days, so I'll need to vote early so that I don't miss deadlines from lying in and heading for lazy breakfasts.

As always, I would use BS if I was the cop but I'm not.

And since my No 3 wasn't available, vote Alim

On 22/01/2021 at 23:50, Stuart McNeill said:

Wouldn't use BS. I'd investigate Alim. but it doesn't matter as i'm not the cop.

Oh yes, really enjoyed all the pokemon games. Sneaking up at night to play Silver and Gold.

Stopped playing around Black/White when it started becoming far too 3D for my liking

Vote Rudi

On 23/01/2021 at 00:40, Dunks said:

Anyway, if I was Jenny, I'd be all over Seats and then some.

I'm just Dunks though. so ....

Vote Seats

On 23/01/2021 at 08:22, Prince Buaben said:

Looks really good @Shapes

if I was the cop I'd use BS but I'm not.

get an early vote in now vote yvonne

On 23/01/2021 at 10:37, jambosean75 said:

morning all

would not use BS

would just investigate boof

Ok, I THINK  this is all the posts about using BS and who would investigate who if they were the cop.

Riddley Walker
8 minutes ago, Seats said:

I would hope vlad would pipe up if we are wrong. I dont think we are.

Why are you so sure Alim is a goon? 

Stuart McNeill
5 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I am not either of them. I am a townie. 

I am not going to go whole hog and defend myself furiously because if I get taken out it isn’t a major loss but at least if vlad confirms i wasn’t investigated people can make a more informed choice. 

he doesn’t have to give any more info other than that if he doesn’t want the cops ID known

Given more info takes away any chance of town winning. All masons gone, Cop outed. Doc playing 50/50 with goons on who to save.

Badically relying on pikachu to win it for town

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Ok, I THINK  this is all the posts about using BS and who would investigate who if they were the cop.

Given that we’ve got another mason cluster**** on the go. I guess it’s possible for the cop to change their mind regarding bs.

Prince Buaben

why are we trying to out the cop and do goons job for them 

Andy probably should have put that post on your goon chat than here