Mafia - Pokemon

Shapes

Seats wasn't investigated by me, so that leaves Peaky or Ian.

I think they are both a bit suss, so will leave my vote on Peaky for now.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• AlimOzturk

• Riddley Walker

• Rudi Skacel

21 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Seats wouldn't be a goon as Dunks didn't say he would use BS and just said he would investigate him.

I said I'd investigate Seats, who happens to below me on the list. Therefore meaning I'd use BS.

I'm not the cop though.

Just now, Dunks said:

I said I'd investigate Seats, who happens to below me on the list. Therefore meaning I'd use BS.

I'm not the cop though.

Ok so for me that leaves Ian and Peaky so I've went for Peaky.

Guys happy to take a hit for the team as gives the cop a chance to investigate again tonight. 

But it would still mean 4 goons left in play tomorrow with another good guy knocked off tonight. 

I am not going to post again tonight but am 100% townie with no special powers. 

I am also suspect of Seats. Has been after me most of the game. Least peaky has retreated his vote for me after vlad revealed I wasn’t investigated. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Why are people trying to out the cop😳😩. Yes a goon has been identified but let’s make sure we get another investigation under our belts before trying to make people out themselves. 

Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

Why we looking for the cop anyway? 😂

We aren’t. 

Seems like Andy is though. Which is bizarre behavior if he is a townie. 

Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

Why we looking for the cop anyway? 😂

Indeed. Why are so called townies trying to help the goons find out who the cop is?

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

We aren’t. 

Seems like Andy is though. Which is bizarre behavior if he is a townie. 

No this again. I was trying to narrow down the goons was all.

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

No this again. I was trying to narrow down the goons was all.

all you are doing is narrowing down the goons hits. 

I hope the cop didnt use bs. 

there are another 3 goons to get, if you lose us the cop then you are making the job alot harder. 

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

there are another 3 goons to get, if you lose us the cop then you are making the job alot harder. 

Ok well obviously that's not what I want. 

unvote Peaky 

Guilty of not seeing the bigger picture here and having tunnel vision 

4 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

There are 4 goons left. 

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Guilty of not seeing the bigger picture here and having tunnel vision 

did you think people have been saying since last night, protect the cop, lets get a few more investigations etc for the fun of it?

I also said that the goons not knowing who was investigated, keeps them on edge aswell. 

3 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

did you think people have been saying since last night, protect the cop, lets get a few more investigations etc for the fun of it?

I also said that the goons not knowing who was investigated, keeps them on edge aswell. 

Ok well again it's not what I want and happy to be told directly that I'm making a ***** of things 

2 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Yep but will still be 4 goons left tomorrow. 

you arent getting my point. If andy keeps going all out to try and get this one goon, potentially losing us the cop in doing so, still leaves us 3 remaining goons who are unknown. 

Just now, Rudi Skacel said:

you arent getting my point. If andy keeps going all out to try and get this one goon, potentially losing us the cop in doing so, still leaves us 3 remaining goons who are unknown. 

I've pulled back and unvoted. It was just me here to be fair!

Just now, Rudi Skacel said:

Its me that's going home tonight. That will leave 4 goons for tomorrow and 2 more good guys out the game. 

So much weird stuff happening in this game, I actually feel sorry for the newbies (unless in the goon gang). 
Andy- deliberately trying to out the cop- you can try say to get goons, but not really buying it as obviously it just narrows down the cop.

Riddley- asking 1 of the new players to say if they had a role?

Alim- okay wasn’t investigated but doesn’t make him good.

Said it would be risky tactic asking to be investigated or lynched?  Not really when In a goon team with 3 others still alive.

Rudi - can’t put my finger on it but his go at trying to get masons lynched without thinking of alternative and still today backing a very flawed strategy.

That’s who have been most suspicious to me. 

Could be way of the mark but got to start somewhere 

While I was writing that post I see the Andy v Rudi exchanges, so maybe not both goons or a way to try and distance themselves? 

ffs Yvonne I wish I was as good at this game as you but I can assure you I don't want the goons to know the cop!! Just like day 1 I was the one who said WOAH stop they could be mason's!

14 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Rudi - can’t put my finger on it but his go at trying to get masons lynched without thinking of alternative and still today backing a very flawed strategy.

yvonne would rather we were still talking today about the possibility of vlad and morgaro being goons or masons. Take the heat away from her and her goon pals

7 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

ffs Yvonne I wish I was as good at this game as you but I can assure you I don't want the goons to know the cop!! Just like day 1 I was the one who said WOAH stop they could be mason's!

I’m not that good at this I get lucky sometimes with goon lists that’s all. I have zero inside info in this game but you have looked very dodgy with your posts today including mixing me up with you for being investigated by Prince 🤔

yvonne would rather we were still talking today about the possibility of vlad and morgaro being goons or masons. Take the heat away from her and her goon pals

Nope I just don’t trust you. I think you have team mates.

Just now, yvonnejambo said:

I’m not that good at this I get lucky sometimes with goon lists that’s all. I have zero inside info in this game but you have looked very dodgy with your posts today including mixing me up with you for being investigated by Prince 🤔

Yvonne I corrected that and showed exactly how I made the simple mistake because Prince voted you and I read it as use BS on you as he said he'd use BS. I can guarantee you it was a simple mistake I even said after this that Prince said he'd use BS so I could be a goon! Why would I then say that if i was trying to do anything dodgy??

Wee mistake from the first post. I said 

At night I will take and deal with nominations from the Doc, Cop, Goons, Jack of all trades, Assassin in that order.

But JOAT comes before goons because of the nature of their night actions 

6 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Wee mistake from the first post. I said 

At night I will take and deal with nominations from the Doc, Cop, Goons, Jack of all trades, Assassin in that order.

But JOAT comes before goons because of the nature of their night actions 

Ok that's good news then so potentially someone could be saved that the goons try to take out 👍🏼

I forgot about the JOAT. That could be great

if they used their save tonight on Vlad, then the doc on Vlad tomorrow night, providing we dont lose the cop, vlad can say who has been investigated, at least giving us a small trust list. 

Think the noobies need to start posting or I am just going to target them. Game to be played here can’t be played without posting. Fully appreciate it can be worrisome but only way to learn is posting. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

4 minutes ago, Seats said:

In her defense (even though i suspect she is a goon) gofs hasnt had much chance to post today. I'll make sure she gets a vote in though.

Seats and his daughters playing Mafia. 

Screenshot_20210124-195639_Google.jpg

I do realise my quietness may seem suss, but not a goon. Just trying to get my head around all your shenanigans.

Even though prior to the game starting, Bunny told me what BS meant, I keep reading it as someone being a bullshitter 😂

53 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

I forgot about the JOAT. That could be great

if they used their save tonight on Vlad, then the doc on Vlad tomorrow night, providing we dont lose the cop, vlad can say who has been investigated, at least giving us a small trust list. 

Why would doc not save Vlad tonight?

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, redcat said:

I do realise my quietness may seem suss, but not a goon. Just trying to get my head around all your shenanigans.

Even though prior to the game starting, Bunny told me what BS meant, I keep reading it as someone being a bullshitter 😂

What's your initial conclusion.

Just type whatever you think is currently happening 😂

Riddley Walker

So even though Andys investigation narrowed the investigation down to a couple of probables, folk are voting for me. Fair enough Peaky is trying to save his goon self but the others? Weird voting.