• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Riddley Walker

• Stuart McNeill

• Morgaro Gomis

On 17/01/2021 at 13:55, yvonnejambo said:

Shrek: is a townie but if Fiona finds him during the night he will get to investigate a player before going off to the honeymoon swamp and his investigation result will be passed on the 3 little pigs.

And NOT to the Cop...

14 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Waa sent the investigation from Yvonne from shrek

And in one fell swoop, our entire strategy (we had one, didn't we?) collapsed...

Riddley Walker

Well played Alim. 

We started off quite well then suddenly the remaining 3 of us were under suspicion and yesterday went into desperation mode. 

Whatever happened, Vlad's, em, promise on the goon thread made everything worthwhile :rofl:

1 minute ago, Boof said:

And NOT to the Cop...

And in one fell swoop, our entire strategy (we had one, didn't we?) collapsed...

I did say twice that the cop would get the result 

1 minute ago, Boof said:

And NOT to the Cop...

Use were deed either way. I worked out Prince was the assassin ages ago.

Just now, Riddley Walker said:

Well played Alim. 

We started off quite well then suddenly the remaining 3 of us were under suspicion and yesterday went into desperation mode. 

Whatever happened, Vlad's, em, promise on the goon thread made everything worthwhile :rofl:

What was the promise? :lol:

Riddley Walker
Just now, AndyNic said:

I can't repeat it here and I think I'll leave it up to Vlad if he wants to share it or not :rofl:

Well played everyone 😁 i feel the pile on me was a significant turning point in the game 😄 nicely done at the end alim, now Prince, about that stabbing.....

15 hours ago, jambosean75 said:

do you think he posted on the thread rather than the goon pm,

and  i see he has edited and totally changed his post:levein_interesting:

15 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Hahahahaha a Hahahahaha bunny caught with their pants down

15 hours ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

My main concern is that we were on the right track for Charming and that was done to make us change.

:pleasingao:

Although it only helped us limp into one extra day it was still delightful.

Edited by Bunny Munro

1 minute ago, Seats said:

Well played everyone 😁 i feel the pile on me was a significant turning point in the game 😄 nicely done at the end alim, now Prince, about that stabbing.....

Fair play to you Seats, sniffed me right out immediately. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Outstanding Alim 👏 think this goes down as your best game to date.

Great game Yvonne, really enjoyed that despite how short-lived it was. I was hoping to be able to gloat about how the goons tried and failed to kill me but sadly the opportunity didnt arise.

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

🤐 - sworn to secrecy

It's better that way - trust me (for once on this thread) :lol:

Aye - well played town.

Dunno how some of you manage it but I never seem to be able to work out who's ropey. Maybe I am as shite at this as I appear to be :lol: 

Great work Alim. Really enjoyed that game so thanks Yvonne.

Goons were far too concerned in saving Riddley on day 2 that they stuck out like a sore thumb.

Just now, Dunks said:

So goons, was the Bunny edited post all part of your plan, or did he return to the goon thread like ...

eseyj9J.gif

It was a set up to keep Riddley alive so we could turn someone.

1 minute ago, Dunks said:

So goons, was the Bunny edited post all part of your plan, or did he return to the goon thread like ...

eseyj9J.gif

I believe it was deliberate, to get us away from Riddley. I felt at the time that we were being played.

Tenaciousdandy

Thanks for the game Yvonne, was really good, enjoyed just being a townie for the first time in ages, well played alim and the town 😀

1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

Fair play to you Seats, sniffed me right out immediately. 

I really wasnt sure but there was too much of a reaction, then i began to suspect that you thought i was a mason so took one for the team (not that i could stop it)

eseyj9J.gif

Couldn't tell you - I was busy, remember?

But it was fun catching up on the PM thread :lol: 

Morgaro Gomis
3 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

:pleasingao:

Although it only helped us limp into one extra day it was still delightful.

To be fair, I did suggest it was done deliberately then went back, doubted myself and looked at Boof instead 😂

Riddley Walker

Shout out to Bunny as well for his move yesterday, managed to buy us another day. In an ideal world it would have taken suspicion away from me but I think I was too far gone. 

Just now, Bunny Munro said:

It was a set up to keep Riddley alive so we could turn someone.

The plan makes sense, but I think it just outed the rest of you anyway. Probably on a hiding to nothing at that stage though.

1 minute ago, Boof said:

🤐 - sworn to secrecy

It's better that way - trust me (for once on this thread) :lol:

Aye - well played town.

Dunno how some of you manage it but I never seem to be able to work out who's ropey. Maybe I am as shite at this as I appear to be :lol: 

I thought it was obvious that either Riddley or Sean was a goon after Vlad changed his and made sure that Seats got lynched on day 2. Bunny was also extremely ropey as he voted immediately before Vlad.

I was all over Riddley after that. I’m surprised that more players didn’t call him on it.

Cast list

Lord Farquaad- Bunny

Rumpelstiltskin- Vlad

Fairy Godmother- Boof

Prince Charming- Riddley 

Puss in boots- Prince

Donkey -Sean

Snow White -Alim

Shrek -Dunks

Princess Fiona -Stuart

3 little pigs - Rudi. peaky and Dawn

Gingerbread man - Sheldon

Dwarfs

Andy

Seats

Shapes (until turned)

Morgaro

Ian

Dandy

Riddley Walker
3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Great work Alim. Really enjoyed that game so thanks Yvonne.

Goons were far too concerned in saving Riddley on day 2 that they stuck out like a sore thumb.

I was convinced that you were the cop from day 2 and was trying to tease you into saying more. 

Morgaro Gomis

The fact that Boof and Riddley were both up for lynching saved us after Bunny’s play as either way we were lynching one and investigating the other. The goons had lost at that point regardless.

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

To be fair, I did suggest it was done deliberately then went back, doubted myself and looked at Boof instead 😂

I did that, had bokf down as a goon all game, then doubted myself when it was obvious he was, knew riddley was a goon after the vlad killing 

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

Shout out to Bunny as well for his move yesterday, managed to buy us another day. In an ideal world it would have taken suspicion away from me but I think I was too far gone. 

Two games in a row you have been a goon with powers to turn folk and two games in a row you have done the town up like a kipper 😂 

thankfully worked out well in the end for the town. 

Riddley Walker
Just now, Dunks said:

The plan makes sense, but I think it just outed the rest of you anyway. Probably on a hiding to nothing at that stage though.

Aye, yesterday was pretty desperate for us. The plan was for me to lead on  Boof getting lynched, hopefully providing me with some trust and an extra goon. But we were too far gone. 

Tenaciousdandy

I was convinced that you were the cop from day 2 and was trying to tease you into saying more. 

I thought he was the cop as well 

What made you think I was cop? I don’t think I said anything that indicated it.

Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

The fact that Boof and Riddley were both up for lynching saved us after Bunny’s play as either way we were lynching one and investigating the other. The goons had lost at that point regardless.

Almost certainly, it was more trying to fight on another day than anything else really.

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Bunny Munro said:

Almost certainly, it was more trying to fight on another day than anything else really.

Yep, you played it well. Got unlucky at points and - as always - I was useless 😂

Aye, yesterday was pretty desperate for us. The plan was for me to lead on  Boof getting lynched, hopefully providing me with some trust and an extra goon. But we were too far gone. 

Even though I changed from you to Boof, I was going back after you again the following day. I was absolute convinced you were a goon.

Riddley Walker
Just now, iantjambo said:

What made you think I was cop? I don’t think I said anything that indicated it.

Because you were so sure I was a goon and didn't seem to be posting theories about anyone else. I thought you were trying to subtly tell the town that you'd investigated me. 

Did the goons never even consider that I was lying about being assassin to cover up being the cop?

Edited by AlimOzturk

3 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I did that, had bokf down as a goon all game, then doubted myself when it was obvious he was, knew riddley was a goon after the vlad killing 

I want to know how?

Just so I can not do whatever I did next time I happen to be a goon (which will be a loooong time away, I hope!)

Thanks for the game @yvonnejambo

Another with a few twists and different roles - really enjoyed it. I can picture you logging in yesterday after your meeting to be met with absolute mayhem after a day of about 4 posts :rofl:

Just to add - Alfie has been following on his school ipad again and has been singing "Stuart and Dad, up a tree; k i ...." all morning :facepalm:

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Did the goons never even consider that I was lying about being assassin to cover up being the cop?

Vlad called it and we ignored him :facepalm:

Riddley Walker
5 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I thought he was the cop as well 

We actually thought you were the cop on day 1 and 2.

Just to add - Alfie has been following on his school ipad again and has been singing "Stuart and Dad, up a tree; k i ...." all morning :facepalm:

Give Alfie a high five from me :rofl: 

Riddley Walker
3 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Another with a few twists and different roles - really enjoyed it. I can picture you logging in yesterday after your meeting to be met with absolute mayhem after a day of about 4 posts :rofl:

Hahahaha

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Boof said:

I want to know how?

Just so I can not do whatever I did next time I happen to be a goon (which will be a loooong time away, I hope!)

I posted in the thread my , barely any boofisms theories and not much banter, tbh not much boof 😂 my problem was I convinced myself that you save Sheldon lol, it wasn't until the seats lynching I knew riddley or sean had to be a goon, then I started saying surely voof wouldn't be that obvious he can't be that rubbish at being a goon, you were barely even defending yourself which you always do with facts and multi quotes, so I started to think maybe he is just really busy lol the bit where you popped on at deadline and asked for a summary I knew even before Yvonne confirmed we'd been played and you decided to taunt us lol

Haha Alfie is a little legend, what does he think about you being Shrek? 
Was a nightmare logging on last night to all that especially when it’s been pretty quiet most of the game and was easy to update voting when had spare 5 mins. Was so knackered from work and then trying to get all the night info plus the extra bit from you made it a long night. Was fun though and now need to focus on actual work 😁

4 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Because you were so sure I was a goon and didn't seem to be posting theories about anyone else. I thought you were trying to subtly tell the town that you'd investigated me. 

I also had my eye on Bunny but Alim seemed to be taking care of him so I didn’t see the need. I was unsure on the 3rd goon but I was suspicious of how quiet Boof was. Which I mentioned at some point. 

5 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Brilliant :lol:

5 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Although after last game I'm surprised it's not

"S H A G G I N G"