Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Dunks

• Vlad Magic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morgaro Gomis

Fair play to the goons and given the seismic thing (what the **** btw) the vote on Ian didn’t matter. 

Final Players

Smack - A rebel to the end. If only they'd listened.

Simo - Darth Maul. How the hell did they not even notice you.

Dandy - The turned Blabbermouth - Darth Binks. Still could've won it for himself. Maybe.

Well survived :D

Riddley Walker

Wee bit of a shame to finish it on the seismic thing but the way it was going and em, certain interpretations of happenings, I don't think the remaining 2 would have been detected. Certainly not one of them

Question: is that not very unfair that the blabbermouth can still say he's good when he's a goon? Town literally had no chance even without the seismic charge then because he was allowed to outright lie?

Full roles

Rudi Skacel    Rebel
yvonnejambo    Rebel
Stuart McNeill    Count Dooku
Dawnrazor    Boba Fett
Simo    Darth Maul
Smack    Rebel
Peakybunnet    Han Solo
Vlad Magic    Rebel
Bunny Munro    Kylo Ren
AndyNic    Rebel/Anakin Skywalker
Morgaro Gomis    Rebel
jambosean75    Princess Leia
Boof    Yoda

Riddley Walker    Darth Sidious
Dr. Sheldon Cooper    Rebel
Shapes    Luke Skywalker
Tenaciousdandy    Jar Jar Binks
iantjambo    Rebel
AlimOzturk    Obi Wan Kenobi

Riddley Walker
Just now, Shapes said:

Question: is that not very unfair that the blabbermouth can still say he's good when he's a goon? Town literally had no chance even without the seismic charge then because he was allowed to outright lie?

Dunks said earlier that the powers would remain for whoever was turned. It just seemed to be ignored. 

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Shapes said:

100% this. Good game but I disagree that he could keep his powers and feed lies, means we would never get him.

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, Simo said:

:pleasing:

Long live the goons! 

Darth_Maul.png

You played well mate, well done.

Shows that staying under the radar is the best way to play the goons, unfortunately.

So basically the final day was a complete waste of time?

Cheers for the game Dunks. I enjoyed the theme but I felt there was too much going on to be honest.

6 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Fair play to the goons and given the seismic thing (what the **** btw) the vote on Ian didn’t matter. 

Had we known Dandy had the seismic thing I'd have voted Ian hours ago and sped the whole thing up :lol:

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

I'll hold my hands up to cocking that up. The Blabbermouth role should have ended, but I'd already passed on the Blab the night Dandy was killed. That's why I then clarified that roles would transfer with turned player, but none of the Rebels picked up on that. The Imperial PM thread were all over it though :rolleyes:

Andy had the Shield (which also covered 3 players) and Dandy the Seismic Charges. They weren't allowed to discuss or infer them anywhere.

Dandy nearly used them before he was turned - could've been a much different game if that has happened.

I'll let the Rebel Leaders explain the first day, but best summed up by Shapes first post on the PM thread.

Peaky, I'm afraid you're gonna be on your own early on this game  :rofl:

Special mention for Boba Fett - Dawnrazor.

3 kills, 3 rolled players :thumbsup:

Fecked it for the town early.

Edited by Dunks

5 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Shows that staying under the radar is the best way to play the goons, unfortunately.

Cheers mate. As did you. I was convinced you were the assassin before you got investigated tbh (think most of the other goons were too).

I know where you're coming from tbh and would say that's a fair comment. There were literally 3 separate big-ish posts that I typed out but then deleted or heavily edited as there was literally no suspicion on me and the town were fighting amongst themselves so I didn't want to draw attention.

One was voting for Vlad and putting forward a case why he was 100% a goon but but it was late and I thought Vlad might be steaming and start asking me questions I didn't want to answer :lol:

Morgaro Gomis
4 minutes ago, Dunks said:

I'll hold my hands up to cocking that up. The Blabbermouth role should have ended, but I'd already passed on the Blab the night Dandy was killed. That's why I then clarified that roles would transfer with turned player, but none of the Rebels picked up on that. The Imperial PM thread were all over it though :rolleyes:

Ahh well these things happen. Cheers for running the game, did a good job for your first shot. 

Enjoyable game but frustrating at the same time. Town was on a hiding to nothing. 

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Ahh well these things happen. Cheers for running the game, did a good job for your first shot. 

Enjoyable game but frustrating at the same time. Town was on a hiding to nothing. 

You were struggling big time from the start with Sean and Shapes gone. Then Boof on night 2.

Basically I was working 9 til 5 on Sunday. Came in, fell asleep, forgot about the game. Logged on after deadline and saw Sean had died and peaky had voted for him. Thought I was going to be banned from voting because I forgot I'd voted dandy the night before, and then, as predicted, I was bumped off anyway. 

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Simo said:

Cheers mate. As did you. I was convinced you were the assassin before you got investigated tbh (think most of the other goons were too).

I know where you're coming from tbh and would say that's a fair comment. There were literally 3 separate big-ish posts that I typed out but then deleted or heavily edited as there was literally no suspicion on me and the town were fighting amongst themselves so I didn't want to draw attention.

One was voting for Vlad and putting forward a case why he was 100% a goon but but it was late and I thought Vlad might be steaming and start asking me questions I didn't want to answer :lol:

I had a stinker to be fair, was clueless throughout 😂

I don’t blame you, the last person you want to poke is Vlad hahah

Cheers for the game Dunks 👍 Was a lot going on and a lot of the star wars references went over my head but was my first game in a while and really enjoyed it. Fun but stressful life as a goon :lol:

Andy/Dandy when and how did you get the artefact things? 

Riddley Walker
9 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Often the quiet players get voted out though so it's hard to say. The last game I was also a goon and was pretty active throughout so thought it would be best to reign it in a bit so my play style looked different. 

Tenaciousdandy

Thanks for the game dunks, was probably the most work I've had to do via pms ever in a game lol t was a tough one with my turning as the rules don't state whether the powers actually end as its barely been done before 

I had planned on going for the win myself but I'll be honest having the sesemic artefact was stressful and I ended to hit the turncoat and simo to winnon my own which I wouldn't have done 

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

Often the quiet players get voted out though so it's hard to say. The last game I was also a goon and was pretty active throughout so thought it would be best to reign it in a bit so my play style looked different. 

Yeah, fair point mate. I think the concept of the game was very good and I liked the quirky wee changes to normal but I do think it was heavily weighted in favour of the goons with the Sidious super power and the turncoat (although that didn’t have a bar it in the end).

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I had a stinker to be fair, was clueless throughout 😂

I don’t blame you, the last person you want to poke is Vlad hahah

Sorry for lying to you bud lol 

Riddley Walker
Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

Yeah, fair point mate. I think the concept of the game was very good and I liked the quirky wee changes to normal but I do think it was heavily weighted in favour of the goons with the Sidious super power and the turncoat (although that didn’t have a bar it in the end).

Yeah that's true man. Tbh I think the fact that you lost the masons, doc and cop by end of day 3 was what did you in. If it wasn't for Andy's shield the game would have been even quicker. 

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

Sorry for lying to you bud lol 

Hahah all good man, I’d have done the same thing. Just wish you didn’t pick me to tell :lol:

Maybe frowned upon, but after Dandy was turned and obviously I knew he had the seismic charge, I was looking to see if I could help the town, even a wee bit. So I confess, I threw out a subtle wee message of help, to guide them in the right direction.

Vlad was the only one to respond.

Butter 👍

:rofl:

Tenaciousdandy

Hahah all good man, I’d have done the same thing. Just wish you didn’t pick me to tell :lol:

Aye lol only because you where trusted 

Morgaro Gomis

Yeah that's true man. Tbh I think the fact that you lost the masons, doc and cop by end of day 3 was what did you in. If it wasn't for Andy's shield the game would have been even quicker. 

Yep, not taking anything away from the goons. In particular your cop claim which outed the real cop whilst turning another good player and Simo being invisible for the most part.

Goons played it very well.

Tenaciousdandy

I liked the concept of the game too. Well done to Alfie, Dunks. Very impressive! 

Yeah very well done on a first game Alfie and dunks 

Also delighted I managed to talk my way out of Alims final investigation last night! Could have been a very different final day or two if he had stuck to his original plan of investigating me!! 

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Dunks said:

Maybe frowned upon, but after Dandy was turned and obviously I knew he had the seismic charge, I was looking to see if I could help the town, even a wee bit. So I confess, I threw out a subtle wee message of help, to guide them in the right direction.

Vlad was the only one to respond.

:rofl:

😂😂😂 classic

Stuart McNeill

We had a 21 page goon thread 😂.

I mentioned this in there that. I believe some may have not enjoyed the set up or thought it was biased towards us, but there was sooo many stupid mistakes had this been a normal Mafia game this would have finished Alot sooner and I don't think we'd have easily won.

-Andys jokes. Why did you allow him to live for so long? 😂

-peakys vote on Sean and said 'let's pile on' suiciding?

Where the two massive things

Riddley Walker
3 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Yep, not taking anything away from the goons. In particular your cop claim which outed the real cop whilst turning another good player and Simo being invisible for the most part.

Goons played it very well.

Yeah, I basically did that to see if the cop would pop up before I was lynched. The fact I was Sidious basically meant it was a win win. Thanks and sorry Alim 😁

I did struggle a wee bit with numbers at the start as I wanted to keep as many vanilla roles as I could, with a wee bit variety. The Sidious power was a late idea as I though the set-up favoured the masons a wee bit, but as with many games, those first losses for the town were catastrophic.

The feedback is appreciated - I'd definitely be up for doing another one once I've recovered from this one and will take the feedback into account.

Alfie is still gutted though - he'd designed the perfect Jedi tie breaker and never got to use it :D

I was far to sober at night the whole time.

Something that will 100% be rectified next game.

Well played Goons. 

Simo your a *****.

Peaky not your finest hour.

Town held up well under intense pressure and but for a monumental Vader sized fart at the end could have snatched it.

Well in Dunks and Son for hosting. I can’t begin to imagine the work that went into that.

👍👍👍👍👍

Just now, Dunks said:

Alfie is still gutted though - he'd designed the perfect Jedi tie breaker and never got to use it :D

Awwwww!!! Tell us what it was and me and Dandy will test it😆

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Awwwww!!! Tell us what it was and me and Dandy will test it😆

Haha he'll be going to college before it ends 🤣