*** MAFIA: Save the Galaxy

Dunks

Tenaciousdandy
6 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Ok so theme options

Snow White and lots of dwarves 

Wizard of Oz 

Shrek

Charlie and the Chocolate factory (I know done before but it was a long time ago) 

Shrek could be interesting 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Dunks

• Vlad Magic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Shrek could be interesting 

Has John Mitchell ever taken part in a game? :whistling:

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Dunks said:

Has John Mitchell ever taken part in a game? :whistling:

That's savage 😂 John and Linda were once Facebook friends of mine 

2 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

That's savage 😂 John and Linda were once Facebook friends of mine 

Ha ha - I've known John for a long, long time. You should hear what he says about me ;)

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Ha ha - I've known John for a long, long time. You should hear what he says about me ;)

They are a lovely couple, remember a few years ago me and my missus had a break away in Fife and it turned out it was just down the road from them and not as nice an establishment as the pics and reviews stated lol  only reason I no longer have them on fb is I pretty much did away with a few years ago and only left family, got back into to it rece still less than 100 friends tho lol wish I hadn't wiped my fb now then 😂

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
44 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Ok so theme options

Snow White and lots of dwarves 

Wizard of Oz 

Shrek

Charlie and the Chocolate factory (I know done before but it was a long time ago) 

I know more about all of the above than I do about Star Wars so any of them would be fine 😂

10 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

They are a lovely couple, remember a few years ago me and my missus had a break away in Fife and it turned out it was just down the road from them and not as nice an establishment as the pics and reviews stated lol  only reason I no longer have them on fb is I pretty much did away with a few years ago and only left family, got back into to it rece still less than 100 friends tho lol wish I hadn't wiped my fb now then 😂

Weekend in Methil was it? :rofl:

Tenaciousdandy
6 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I know more about all of the above than I do about Star Wars so any of them would be fine 😂

My oldest daughter seems to be going through a Judy garland phase for some reason, got vinyl records, biography and watched the wizard of oz loads recently so I will be grilling her if thats the theme 😂

1 hour ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Cool, I will take a shot at some point as well, will need to think of some roles and a theme first tho 

If I'm playing and get whacked early these ***** can whistle for their ****ing spreadsheets :lol: 

Just now, Boof said:

If I'm playing and get whacked early these ***** can whistle for their ****ing spreadsheets :lol: 

I've developed an impressive template 

:verysmug:

Tenaciousdandy
14 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Weekend in Methil was it? :rofl:

I'm sure it was Kirkcaldy, it was a last minute thing as I'd fecked up a booking and had booked a hotel near the sea life centre but as a twin and they didn't have a double so we went on to hotels.com and find a hotel near"ish, missus tags us and Linda commented it was just down the road from us , can't remember the name for the establishment "doesn't deserve to be called a hotel" lol but I'm going to keep an eye on fb memories it's jogged a memory lol 

Edited by Tenaciousdandy

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Boof said:

You better survive as I don't want to do that multi quoting again 😂

Snow White for me. Is there a dwarf called Sexy?

Really good game although I probably shouldn't have played as I didn't really have enough time. Managed to get a few days of goading in. Really wanted Andy to lose his his rag with me and let something slip but he didn't quite do it 😂 

Well played goons, I did think Dandy was most likely to have been turned but obviously his blab to Morgaro made that seem impossible.

Alfie should run one on his lonesome and devise some cruel and unusual punishments for his old man!

Tenaciousdandy
6 minutes ago, Smack said:

Really good game although I probably shouldn't have played as I didn't really have enough time. Managed to get a few days of goading in. Really wanted Andy to lose his his rag with me and let something slip but he didn't quite do it 😂 

Well played goons, I did think Dandy was most likely to have been turned but obviously his blab to Morgaro made that seem impossible.

Alfie should run one on his lonesome and devise some cruel and unusual punishments for his old man!

Yeah you were a thorn with has to be a trusted player lol I did try my best to put a theory out without seeming defensive or aggressive just in case, your swatting sh1t of his shoe made me laugh lol I made sure I kept clear of a lot of you posts and vlads as didn't want to seem like I wa stirring the pot 

Actually that's a great idea, or involved in Yvonne's game 

Tenaciousdandy
16 minutes ago, Dunks said:

I've developed an impressive template 

:verysmug:

I'm expecting you to lighten my load (that sounds dodgier than I meant it 🤣) now you've developed a template of votes and unvotes 

19 minutes ago, Smack said:

Was it not you that wanted his next shit to be a hedgehog? :rofl:

7 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I'm expecting you to lighten my load (that sounds dodgier than I meant it 🤣) now you've developed a template of votes and unvotes 

:oohmatron:

Tenaciousdandy
26 minutes ago, Boof said:

Haha rise of the dunks it is then 

Things were said in the heat of the battle.....

Tenaciousdandy

That's dark even for jambos Kickback, hedgehog sh1ts should remain on the turd of a site that is hibs.net 😂

6 hours ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Same 😁

6 hours ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

There is a Facebook messenger mafia player group, it’s very old but still has some current players on it. It’s interesting when you have an idea of what folk are like from playing this and then they are nothing like you imagined when you see them on Fb 😂 Anyway if anyone on Fb wants added to that chat or maybe I should set up a Fb page for mafia players? 
Smack the sexy dwarf? 🤔

Edited by yvonnejambo

Riddley Walker

A WhatsApp group would be much easier for the goon/Mason chat and stop those of a Nasty Nick persuasion hovering over user names. 

2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

A WhatsApp group would be much easier for the goon/Mason chat and stop those of a Nasty Nick persuasion hovering over user names. 

Anyone caught doing that should be given a warning because mistakes do happen. Fat fingers here has accidentally done it. Second time should be a mod kill. If you do it you should also say in game thread. 

“sorry I accidentally etc etc”.

8 hours ago, Smack said:

Haha I was thinking you're pushing too much looking for me to lose my rag which would show I was a goon and that's why I thought you had to be a goon. 

Sorry guys I'm not on Facebook. 

Cheers again for the game Dunks and well done to Alfie. 

Gutted it all ended so suddenly as well I thought there was another couple of days left in there. Definitely think Dandy shouldn't have been able to blab because he was essentially trusted along with Morgaro so would have been impossible to get him as a goon as that night he'd have told another Townie he was the blabbermouth.

Loved it though and still canny believe I wasn't lynched :lol:

I've been every role now except the cop so maybe next time. FYI if I am ever the cop I'll use BS and investigate the person directly above me.

Next time I reckon Yvonne, Shapes and Boof should be exempt from first day/night killing cos it really does just ruin the game and it's not right. 

53 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Haha I was thinking you're pushing too much looking for me to lose my rag which would show I was a goon and that's why I thought you had to be a goon. 

Other way round, if you didn't show annoyance I would think you're more likely to be a goon. I reckon you get less of a reaction when a player is in a team since they can vent to their teammates who'll be giving it the "leave it Andy! He's no worth it!" 

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

I don't care if it makes it easier, it's more fun when they're in the game at the later stages. 

Noted. Will sacrifice you instead. Getting the first jab in early 😁

3 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Sorry guys I'm not on Facebook. 

Cheers again for the game Dunks and well done to Alfie. 

Gutted it all ended so suddenly as well I thought there was another couple of days left in there. Definitely think Dandy shouldn't have been able to blab because he was essentially trusted along with Morgaro so would have been impossible to get him as a goon as that night he'd have told another Townie he was the blabbermouth.

Loved it though and still canny believe I wasn't lynched :lol:

I've been every role now except the cop so maybe next time. [b]FYI if I am ever the cop I'll use BS and investigate the person directly above me.[/b]

This tactic is known as ‘reverse BS’ make sure you make it clear if you’re the cop or you’ll have a few pissed off masons wanting words with you at the end of the game :lol:

Riddley Walker
5 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Next time I reckon Yvonne, Shapes and Boof should be exempt from first day/night killing cos it really does just ruin the game and it's not right. 

I don't think it should be a hard rule in case one of them drops a clanger but folk need to show a bit of sense with it. 

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Morning all.

Think I put forward an Only Fools and Horses theme out there a while back?

Putting it out there again 👍👍

Yeah that would be good too, you should run a game with that theme after mine 😀

35 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Putting real names and faces to usernames is a bit surreal :lol:

Yip as you do have images in your head of what folk are like in real life and it’s never what you think! 
I have been to a few JKB events and good when you get to put a face to a name 

5 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Yeah that would be good too, you should run a game with that theme after mine 😀

Im not tech savvy enough to put together the required spreadsheet.

There’s also every chance I would go a bit mental and change everyone’s night activities just to cause a bit of mayhem.

Stuart McNeill
Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Im not tech savvy enough to put together the required spreadsheet.

There’s also every chance I would go a bit mental and change everyone’s night activities just to cause a bit of mayhem.

:glorious:

6 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Yip as you do have images in your head of what folk are like in real life and it’s never what you think! 
I have been to a few JKB events and good when you get to put a face to a name 

Definitely. I’ve put faces to a few names and none of them match up 😂

Except yours of course. Only because your face is in your profile pic.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I personally don't think it would be fair on other players if certain people couldn't be killed on the first night or if you get killed first then you're exempt from being killed first in the next game.

It would disrupt the flow of the game and there could feasibly be a scenario where 2 goons are exempt from being voted on day one and that just gives them an advantage right away. I'm assuming the choice of roles is random every time so we shouldn't be forcing specific outcomes into the game as that's not right.

If certain players feel they are being targeted then the game isn't what it should be but the game needs to hold that element of unpredictability for it to work properly.

Edited by Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Tenaciousdandy
4 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

There is a Facebook messenger mafia player group, it’s very old but still has some current players on it. It’s interesting when you have an idea of what folk are like from playing this and then they are nothing like you imagined when you see them on Fb 😂 Anyway if anyone on Fb wants added to that chat or maybe I should set up a Fb page for mafia players? 
Smack the sexy dwarf? 🤔

I will look it up, we were Facebook friends at one point as well Yvonne, along with nikki, still have her on Instagram actually 

8 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I personally don't think it would be fair on other players if certain people couldn't be killed on the first night or if you get killed first then you're exempt from being killed first in the next game.

It would disrupt the flow of the game and there could feasibly be a scenario where 2 goons are exempt from being voted on day one and that just gives them an advantage right away. I'm assuming the choice of roles is random every time so we shouldn't be forcing specific outcomes into the game as that's not right.

If certain players feel they are being targeted then the game isn't what it should be but the game needs to hold that element of unpredictability for it to work properly.

Agree with this. You can’t make people immune.

Just some common sense required, don’t go killing people early, particularly the same ones over and over again, just for shits and giggles.

Sticking up for Shapes again. She has a very stressful job, particularly in the current climate, and probably uses these games to unwind and relax. Hard to Don when she’s on the receiving end of a bullet first night in every game.