*** MAFIA: Save the Galaxy

Dunks

Tenaciousdandy
34 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I think you should always vote for who you want to vote for, particularly when there is a deadline each day.  As we saw last night with the Dawnrazor lynching, people rushed into it to get it over the line and follow the crowd but it was the wrong decision in the end.

If you think someone is a goon, vote for them. Don't just follow the pack and vote for someone else if you're not totally convinced.

There doesn't need to be a majority.

The problem we have is if there is 2 or more players close together on the votes then it can be influenced by the goons in there favour if one of them is at risk 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Dunks

• Vlad Magic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I think you should always vote for who you want to vote for, particularly when there is a deadline each day.  As we saw last night with the Dawnrazor lynching, people rushed into it to get it over the line and follow the crowd but it was the wrong decision in the end.

If you think someone is a goon, vote for them. Don't just follow the pack and vote for someone else if you're not totally convinced.

There doesn't need to be a majority.

To be fair. Dawn brought that on himself with his post that he would be saving himself.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
49 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

The problem we have is if there is 2 or more players close together on the votes then it can be influenced by the goons in there favour if one of them is at risk 

Valid point and something I didn't consider 👍

Right.

Can the town afford a lynch but fail?

If so I’m taking the lead and will call it.

If I’m wrong I’m wrong but it’s better than sitting here doing **** all waiting for 9pm.

3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Right.

If I’m wrong I’m wrong but it’s better than sitting here doing **** all waiting for 9pm.

Only if it’s the turncoat you hit. 

Morgaro Gomis

Something that’s not considered is there may not be a turncoat anymore. It’s possible that Sidious turned the turncoat - if that makes sense.

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

Morgaro Gomis
16 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Right.

Just because you take the lead and call it doesn’t mean anyone will blindly follow you, to be fair. 

I agree we need to make progress though.

4 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Something that’s not considered is there may not be a turncoat anymore. It’s possible that Sidious turned the turncoat - if that makes sense.

That’s possible of course. I think we need to proceed with the assumption that the turncoat is still in play though. 

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

That’s possible of course. I think we need to proceed with the assumption that the turncoat is still in play though. 

Yeah, I do agree it’d be foolish to assume there isn’t a turncoat. 

I’d also agree that if we miss tonight and hit a townie it would have to be the turncoat, not that we’d know if we did of course.

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Yeah, I do agree it’d be foolish to assume there isn’t a turncoat. 

I’d also agree that if we miss tonight and hit a townie it would have to be the turncoat, not that we’d know if we did of course.

@Dunks will to be informing us if the turncoat is lynched?

Right just caught up after work. Said earlier that it was between Ian and Vlad for me and nothing today has really changed that tbh. 

I agreed that we didn't want to rush into things earlier but as Vlad has kinda said it looks like things are just gonna end up repeat of last night where nothing happens for hours then goes wild at deadline... We need to make a decision at some point so I'm going with my gut.

Vote Ian

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, iantjambo said:

I thought based on previous games that it wasn’t stated unless the goons managed to turn them?

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Simo said:

Right just caught up after work. Said earlier that it was between Ian and Vlad for me and nothing today has really changed that tbh. 

I agreed that we didn't want to rush into things earlier but as Vlad has kinda said it looks like things are just gonna end up repeat of last night where nothing happens for hours then goes wild at deadline... We need to make a decision at some point so I'm going with my gut.

Vote Ian

Ian on 4... one from a lynch.

Im suspicious of him too, but I’m more suspicious of Vlad. Will be interested to see if anyone finishes him off or not.

I thought based on previous games that it wasn’t stated unless the goons managed to turn them?

I think we'd have been told but happy to be corrected?

I said in my last game that I would inform the players if the turncoat was killed.

I guess it’s up to the individual organiser though.

3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

If Anakin Skywalker is lynched, you will be informed :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Simo said:

Vote Ian

Can I ask why?

Looks like my time is coming to an end.

Have a close look at who’s voting me and why. There’s someone today who’s looking a hell of a lot more dodgier than me.

’Mon the town :)

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Dunks said:

*** Vote Count ***

4 Ian

1 Sheldon

3 to vote, 5 for a lynch

May as well find out as this is going nowhere, hopefully the og if not then the turncoat 

vote ian

The Rebel Alliance was falling apart. All of them had trust issues, meaning everyone was a suspected member of the Empire. It wasn't good for anyone's health, especially Ian's as it turned out.

guess-the-rebel-alliance-were-pretty-rag

Ian was just a Rebel, trying to make his way in the Galaxy. And now he's deid.

Night stuff please.

Edited by Dunks

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Dunks said:

The Rebel Alliance was falling apart. All of them had trust issues, meaning everyone was a suspected member of the Empire. It wasn't good for anyone's health, especially Ian's as it turned out.

guess-the-rebel-alliance-were-pretty-rag

Ian was just a Rebel, trying to make his way in the Galaxy. And now he's deid.

Night stuff please.

Just now, iantjambo said:

Woooo

Telt ye

Woooo

Damn it sorry Ian

As the remaining Rebel Alliance members gather together for a wee greet and a cuddle over their own treachery, they heard a strange whining noise, followed by an eerie silence ....

Seismic Charges indeed. Not really what the Alliance needed right now.

tenor.gif

Andy, true Rebel to the end? Apart from the fact he was Anakin Skywalker. We wouldn't be seeing Vader this time though, as he was blown to pieces.

14 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

:facepalm: :facepalm: why did we rush...

We didn’t rush. We fannied about for the best part of a day pointing fingers at each other and then claiming birth rights from Mother Theresa.

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Vlad Magic said:

We didn’t rush. We fannied about for the best part of a day pointing fingers at each other and then claiming birth rights from Mother Theresa.

It’s night... so I won’t be responding to this properly. But we absolutely rushed. 

Woooo

YAAAAAAS I think that means I'm deed and didn't get turned into a Goon. Not the worst outcome!

Mon the toon! (Sorry Ian)

Woooo

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Woooo

YAAAAAAS I think that means I'm deed and didn't get turned into a Goon. Not the worst outcome!

Mon the toon! (Sorry Ian)

Woooo

Woooooo 

But I think the goons still have a kill too??

Woooooo

50 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Wooo this game is lasting longer than the pandemic 😷 wooo 

Wooo

Aye...for some folk :mad: 

wooo

33 minutes ago, Dunks said:

As the remaining Rebel Alliance members gather together for a wee greet and a cuddle over their own treachery, they heard a strange whining noise

Wooo

...wisnae me...

wooo

That's the thing with Seismic Charges - they wipe out anything nearby.

giphy.gif

Morgaro and Vlad were having a wee cuddle with Andy at the time. They were both innocent Rebels in all this and they were both now dead Rebels.

Things weren't looking good for the Rebel Alliance.

The Empire was in a good place. The Rebel Alliance had either fallen apart or been blown apart.

Just to keep things interesting, they decided to kill another.

R3SG.gif

Dr Sheldon Cooper. Another Rebel bites the dust.