Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Dunks

• Vlad Magic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stuart McNeill

Yes dunks thanks very much for the game.

Though admittedly Im glad it's over. I felt like all I've did is refresh this page 😂.

May I also add. Can we stop killing shapes day 1! Day 1 we all agreed to atleast let her live for 1 day.. 😕

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

We had a 21 page goon thread 😂.

I mentioned this in there that. I believe some may have not enjoyed the set up or thought it was biased towards us, but there was sooo many stupid mistakes had this been a normal Mafia game this would have finished Alot sooner and I don't think we'd have easily won.

-Andys jokes. Why did you allow him to live for so long? 😂

-peakys vote on Sean and said 'let's pile on' suiciding?

Where the two massive things

You guys when choose Sheldon for the night kill instead of the trusted Morgaro 🤣🤣🤣 I actually fecked up as I should have choose vlad over Andy for the night bang and Morgaro would have been the goon kill 

3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Awwwww!!! Tell us what it was and me and Dandy will test it😆

Wasn't too dissimilar to the penalty shootouts, but a lightsaber duel :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Haha he'll be going to college before it ends 🤣

:rofl:

Any news on Rudi Skacel?

As much as he pisses me off with his childish sniping from the sidelines when he’s dead, I wish him no harm and hope he’s OK?

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Any news on Rudi Skacel?

As much as he pisses me off with his childish sniping from the sidelines when he’s dead, I wish him no harm and hope he’s OK?

Yeah hope he's OK and it's only Internet issues 

2 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

May I also add. Can we stop killing shapes day 1! Day 1 we all agreed to atleast let her live for 1 day.. 😕

:spoton:

Or Yvonne!

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Any news on Rudi Skacel?

He had technical issues earlier in the week - we agreed a glorious exit :thumbsup:

Riddley Walker
4 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Though admittedly Im glad it's over. I felt like all I've did is refresh this page 😂.

I agree with this, total shan to do it repeatedly. 

33 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Shows that staying under the radar is the best way to play the goons, unfortunately.

Hmmmm - that doesn't work for everybody 🤔

2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Who was responsible this time ?

Beers on me 😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Thanks Stuart 🥰

Must admit, I was feeling a bit scunnered as I've been killed on night one three times in a row, and I even ran a game in between to stop it happening. It's just a bit shite as I do find these games a bit of an escape during tough times and I do sometimes wonder if there's any point signing up! I totally understand that it is a game though and someone has to go early on, but it's just infuriating, especially this time as I had only made about 3 posts and really thought I'd make it to day two 

7 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

What where the two references?

I had a few references for each - started on day 1 with a single hard one, then each day, an additional reference and a wee bit easier each time.

Andy got the Shield Generator on Day 2 for saying Endor.

Dandy got the Seismic Charge on Day 3 for saying Fett.

At the time, I though the charge would help even out the game again. Dandy then kept it for another night and got turned by Sidious. He also tried to use it last night, but failed to adhere to the instructions :D

it does get a bit annoying being knocked off early most of the time

thats the last 2 games shapes and i have been on the same team and haven't made it past the 2nd night

6 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Nah, nobody can complain about getting killed when you're a rolled player in a game that's about killing rolled players no matter how early or late.

I killed her on night one as she's normally a proper gobshite (in the nicest possible way) and her being as quiet as she was led me to believe she was rolled, she was. She sussed me early in an other game when I was the assassin, I got killed and never fired a bullet, she was the obvious choice for me to kill.

Have no idea what peaky was playing at being instrumental in killing Sean wtf 😳 

Had my own moment when I said I would investigate sheldon but ended up investigating Smack :facepalm:

felt the odds were weighted in the goons favour from the beginning. 

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

After he posted andys death then there was a massive gap actually thought he had fecked me over as he was so cryptic with.his answers regarding the artefact, I had a vision of day starting then half way through the day the second death the the same again later with the 3rd, tbh if he'd done that  it would have worked in my favour as simo would have been fecking thrown under the bus for me to win sole (sorry simo) lol

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Nah, nobody can complain about getting killed when you're a rolled player in a game that's about killing rolled players no matter how early or late.

I killed her on night one as she's normally a proper gobshite (in the nicest possible way) and her being as quiet as she was led me to believe she was rolled, she was. She sussed me early in an other game when I was the assassin, I got killed and never fired a bullet, she was the obvious choice for me to kill.

Out of interest, what made you go for me?

Andy had me confused from the beginning acting all suspect with his jokes and stuff :rofl: hence I investigated him. Then when Riddley was able to turn another player he started it up all again and he was a ****ing townie the whole time. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

Out of interest, what made you go for me?

To be honest Bunny it was just what everyone else was saying about that time, you weren't being any moor goony that a couple of others, on balance I picked you over Ian who was the other one I was going ti vote for.

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

To be honest Bunny it was just what everyone else was saying about that time, you weren't being any moor goony that a couple of others, on balance I picked you over Ian who was the other one I was going ti vote for.

3 bullets and 3 roles players, can't argue with that.

Tenaciousdandy
10 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Thanks Stuart 🥰

Must admit, I was feeling a bit scunnered as I've been killed on night one three times in a row, and I even ran a game in between to stop it happening. It's just a bit shite as I do find these games a bit of an escape during tough times and I do sometimes wonder if there's any point signing up! I totally understand that it is a game though and someone has to go early on, but it's just infuriating, especially this time as I had only made about 3 posts and really thought I'd make it to day two 

I promise you'll be safe from me, altho you were a goon last time I killed you so justified, but I do get what your saying its shit 

Tenaciousdandy
6 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Alfie has just suggested Lord of the Rings next.

Time for a beer!

tenor.gif

Looking forward to that one, feck looking for the rings tho lol altho I will probably have recovered by then and raring to go lol 

I was a surprised I was never considered as being rolled fot 3 days, I was giggling away to myself when the names as to who was the assassin were being banded about.

I even dropped three hints!!

I ****ed up last night by saying I'd vote for myself, my mate phoned me at ten to nine on my mobile, so, I was talking ti him on loudspeaker and trying to read posts and type, the game didn't have my full concentration. 

13 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

So basically, Shapes doesn't have a chance. 

Talk=get killed

Remain quiet=get killed

31 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Simo your a *****.

😂

Love you too Vlad! 😂😘

Oh and on the Shapes thing, obviously it's part of the game to bump folk off and if you have reason to suspect someone then fair enough but agree it is pretty shan killing someone right away every time just cause they're good at the game tbh.  

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Talk=get killed

Remain quiet=get killed

I must be rubbish at the game as I usually last a while and  always one of the top posters lol

Tenaciousdandy
10 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I was a surprised I was never considered as being rolled fot 3 days, I was giggling away to myself when the names as to who was the assassin were being banded about.

I even dropped three hints!!

I ****ed up last night by saying I'd vote for myself, my mate phoned me at ten to nine on my mobile, so, I was talking ti him on loudspeaker and trying to read posts and type, the game didn't have my full concentration. 

I thought it was smack and you where the cop or mason at first 

3 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I must be rubbish at the game as I usually last a while and  always one of the top posters lol

I went through a wee spell where I seemed to be getting bumped off early all the time. It’s extremely frustrating. I can only imagine how Shapes and Sean feel when it happens to them all the time.

Anyway - thanks for the game Dunks and Alfie.

Boo to the goons for my early bath but my healing powers went spectacularly unused.

Self on night 1 and...can't remember on night 2 but it was whomever everyone said it ought to be - Peaky, maybe? Didn't fancy falling for the goonly double or triple bluff of not saving him and him getting whacked.

Doc is probably my least favourite role as I'm usually pretty hopeless but other folk in the game have such high (unrealistic) expectations :lol: 

13 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Talk=get killed

Remain quiet=get killed

No, if she had been more vocal, as she usually is, she may have been more doubt to be given.

Oh, aye - Dandy blabbed to me first night but I felt day 2 was too early to out him, not knowing the fate that was about to befall me.

53 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

@Peakybunnet @Shapes @jambosean75 Let's hear wtf happened. 

I never covered myself in glory that's for sure.

Sean was heading out the door and I sent this message to both Sean and Shapes asking if I should vote Sean, basically as a diversion away from me as it was appearing obvious I was trying to save him. 

I never got a reply from either of my team and was in a quandary.

I then saw an opportunity to change my vote but saw a  vote putting him into a tie so thought would leave it as the tie would mean a  50/50 chance for Sean. However Dunks voided that vote due to an edit so both me and Sean were high and dry. 

Screenshot_20210114-204934_Samsung Internet.jpg

On 09/01/2021 at 20:21, yvonnejambo said:

I actually have no clue about Star Wars, I have only ever watched the original one when I was a kid, so any reference will be lost on me.

My goon list 

Simo
 Riddley

Sheldon 
 Tenaciousdandy

My one and only goon list in the game was not too far off the mark, is that what got me killed night 1? 🥴

5 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

No, if she had been more vocal, as she usually is, she may have been more doubt to be given.

I was at work which I'd stated 🙄

Canny win.

Well done on the running of the game Dunks and Alfie, it was fun watching it unfold even without being able to participate for long! 

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

I was at work which I'd stated 🙄

And how the **** was I to know that was true?!!! Like nobody ever tells porkies in this game.

And how the **** was I to know that was true?!!! Like nobody ever tells porkies in this game.

Aw nae bother. It was personal and we all know it 👍

Stuart McNeill
6 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

My one and only goon list in the game was not too far off the mark, is that what got me killed night 1? 🥴

Nope but I seriously thought it was game over for them 2 after reading your Goon list later on.

But once again.. No one picked up on it 😂.

Shapes and yourself are exceptionally good at the game. Yous just put the fear into the rest of us 😂

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Aw nae bother. It was personal and we all know it 👍

🤣🤣🤣 don't flatter yourself 🤣🤣🤣

So goons can say they're quiet because they're at work, at their other halfs house etc. I say in the sign up thread I'm working the day the games starting and then get bumped off for being too quiet but if I'd come out all guns blazing I'd have also got bumped off :rofl: 

I'm out 👍

🤣🤣🤣 don't flatter yourself 🤣🤣🤣

You're a pain in the arse and you're banned from any game I run

Just now, Shapes said:

You're a pain in the arse and you're banned from any game I run

Well that's very grown up of you👍🤣🤣

Well that's very grown up of you👍🤣🤣

Don't really give two hoots what you think tbh.