Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Dunks

• Vlad Magic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Don't really give two hoots what you think tbh.

You obviously do, otherwise why the toys out of the pram ffs!!!!

Tenaciousdandy
13 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

My one and only goon list in the game was not too far off the mark, is that what got me killed night 1? 🥴

We commented on the of lack of goon lists, altho you where wrong about me at the time 

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

You obviously do, otherwise why the toys out of the pram ffs!!!!

I meant I don't care that you think it's not very grown up of me. 

Happy to admit I'm throwing my toys out the pram as would most people if they were killed on night one EVERY GAME. Killed if I talk and killed if I'm quiet due to reasons I stated in the sign up thread. How can I win in that situation?!

8 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

And how the **** was I to know that was true?!!! Like nobody ever tells porkies in this game.

Obviously I was lying when I said I wasn't a goon 😇

For the record though anytime I've said I'm working or busy or whatever so couldn't post much or really be online that's always true.

I think me and Boof actually had a couple of posts early on (maybe day 2?) Where I said it feels a bit "against the spirit of the game" to game to make up fake excuses not to get involved and that I couldn't speak for others but wouldn't do it myself (regardless of role) and that's true 

EDIT: Not accusing or having a go at anyone with this BTW. Just basically saying that whenever I said I was busy or whatever I wasn't lying 

Just now, Shapes said:

I meant I don't care that you think it's not very grown up of me. 

Happy to admit I'm throwing my toys out the pram as would most people if they were killed on night one EVERY GAME. Killed if I talk and killed if I'm quiet due to reasons I stated in the sign up thread. How can I win in that situation?!

Aye, ok, I'll leave you to your daft wee lassie tantrums, so as not to leave a bad taste on a good game.

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Just fix it so Dawnrazor and Shapes are in same team 👍

😅😅 wouldn't bother me vlad, I'm a bit more grown up about a roll play game on a football forum full of people I've never met!!!

4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Aye, ok, I'll leave you to your daft wee lassie tantrums, so as not to leave a bad taste on a good game.

Oh **** off 

26 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

My one and only goon list in the game was not too far off the mark, is that what got me killed night 1? 🥴

How do you pick your goon lists so early in a game?? Guess work?

😅😅 give it up, you're making an erse of yourself.

As I've said, don't care. I find you quite a nasty person and I try to overlook it but I find you goading, patronising and generally unpleasant so I'm out of here 👍

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

As I've said, don't care. I find you quite a nasty person and I try to overlook it but I find you goading, patronising and generally unpleasant so I'm out of here 👍

The word "hypocrisy" passed you by obviously, see ya👍

12 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

The word "hypocrisy" passed you by obviously, see ya👍

Edited by Shapes

Just now, Shapes said:

:rofl:I'm nothing like you. 

Oh you just about describe yourself there😅

But throw any more insults as I'm already going to find it difficult to sleep tonight😭😭

Oh you just about describe yourself there😅

But throw any more insults as I'm already going to find it difficult to sleep tonight😭😭

Yeah that's not me at all and a lot of people will tell you that. Anyway I'm fed up of this shite. As explained before, I work a shit load and use this game as a distraction, and when shite excuses are used every single game to get rid of me on night one, it's not nice. I admit I overstepped the mark in my comments to you for which I apologise. I've been out of sorts this week since I had my vaccine and I'm feeling run down, fatigued and generally exhausted. Not an excuse but I'm sorry anyway.

6 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Yeah that's not me at all and a lot of people will tell you that. Anyway I'm fed up of this shite. As explained before, I work a shit load and use this game as a distraction, and when shite excuses are used every single game to get rid of me on night one, it's not nice. I admit I overstepped the mark in my comments to you for which I apologise. I've been out of sorts this week since I had my vaccine and I'm feeling run down, fatigued and generally exhausted. Not an excuse but I'm sorry anyway.

Apologies accepted Shapes. 

You can think what you want about why I killed you on night one, but you saying it was personal is uncalled for and wrong.

I'm not and never have been one for sitting back when someone is having a go at me, I'll always have a go back, you know this from previous games, if you don't like that, don't have a go at me.

Let's not get too worked up over a bloody game ok, it's been agreat and enjoyable game up untill you started so lets leave it.

I honestly and sincerely hope you  feel better asap and I don't want to fall out with anyone.

Edited by Dawnrazor

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Anyone for a drink?

**** off......I'm off it untill March😭😭😭😭😭😭

29 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

How do you pick your goon lists so early in a game?? Guess work?

Always just a random guess on day 1 and I never profile check as that would be cheating. 
If everyone who is not a goon randomly picks 3 or 4 players on day 1 the chance is they will get at least 1. 

Shapes I totally understand the frustration of getting killed early on as 95% of the time it happens to me too. 
I hope you feel better soon and I think we can all agree you have a very stressful job with the pandemic and I for one won’t be voting you off or involved in killing you day 1 of next game regardless of roles. 

1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

Always just a random guess on day 1 and I never profile check as that would be cheating. 
If everyone who is not a goon randomly picks 3 or 4 players on day 1 the chance is they will get at least 1. 

Shapes I totally understand the frustration of getting killed early on as 95% of the time it happens to me too. 
I hope you feel better soon and I think we can all agree you have a very stressful job with the pandemic and I for one won’t be voting you off or involved in killing you day 1 of next game regardless of roles. 

👍

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Cheers for the game Dunks, and apologies to Ian for what appeared to be a one man crusade towards the end 😂 I was absolutely convinced that either you or Gomis was bad so when Morgaro was trusted it had to be you. I was going to go for Vlad afterwards so I was wildly inaccurate!

Felt that was the first game for a while where I felt really able to contribute and offer theories. I couldn't type quickly enough when Riddley tried to out himself as the cop 😂. The Star Wars stuff meant nothing so I didnt even bother trying to find the artefacts. A shame the game ended the way it did but we were fighting a losing battle anyway. I suspected Simo a few days ago but moved on from that.

I think a freshness to the game is always welcome and this one was certainly different to the others so a big thanks to the wee man for his contribution too 👍. I know nothing about Lord of the Rings either so I'm sure that'll be fun 😂

Also if I've given an excuse for why I haven't contributed one day then it's always genuine. Work will get in the way for most of us sometimes and we've all got stuff going on in our lives. We're really cracking on with organising stuff for our wedding and that has been keeping us going over the last week or so, but this game has offered something different away from reality. I can't imagine anyone would lie about why they've not been able to contribute much to the game.

Who is running the next one?!

Is this the first time in mafia history where the meltdowns have happened after the game has ended? Thought we managed to get through this without one for a change 😂

Tenaciousdandy
On 09/01/2021 at 19:13, iantjambo said:

You don’t need to use the force to find out that @Riddley Walkeris a stick on goon 😁

On 09/01/2021 at 20:02, Riddley Walker said:

Slander, goon boy! 

1 minute ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Cheers for the game Dunks, and apologies to Ian for what appeared to be a one man crusade towards the end 😂 I was absolutely convinced that either you or Gomis was bad so when Morgaro was trusted it had to be you. I was going to go for Vlad afterwards so I was wildly inaccurate!

Felt that was the first game for a while where I felt really able to contribute and offer theories. I couldn't type quickly enough when Riddley tried to out himself as the cop 😂. The Star Wars stuff meant nothing so I didnt even bother trying to find the artefacts. A shame the game ended the way it did but we were fighting a losing battle anyway. I suspected Simo a few days ago but moved on from that.

I think a freshness to the game is always welcome and this one was certainly different to the others so a big thanks to the wee man for his contribution too 👍. I know nothing about Lord of the Rings either so I'm sure that'll be fun 😂

Also if I've given an excuse for why I haven't contributed one day then it's always genuine. Work will get in the way for most of us sometimes and we've all got stuff going on in our lives. We're really cracking on with organising stuff for our wedding and that has been keeping us going over the last week or so, but this game has offered something different away from reality. I can't imagine anyone would lie about why they've not been able to contribute much to the game.

Who is running the next one?!

I wanted to highlight this today to put the pressure on Ian, I had already posted itnand my original post was on the same page as dunks saying powers remained it turned, discussed it would be best to leave it lol 

25 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

**** off......I'm off it untill March😭😭😭😭😭😭

Same. Need to lose weight man...****ing shite. What I would give for a big cold one right now but sticking with it till March like yourself. 

Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

I wanted to highlight this today to put the pressure on Ian, I had already posted itnand my original post was on the same page as dunks saying powers remained it turned, discussed it would be best to leave it lol 

I take it you were still allowed to blab even once you were turned? That’s why I didn’t have any suspicion of you because you blabbed to me which made me think “he can’t be the turned goon” 

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, AlimOzturk said:

I take it you were still allowed to blab even once you were turned? That’s why I didn’t have any suspicion of you because you blabbed to me which made me think “he can’t be the turned goon” 

Yeah

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Same. Need to lose weight man...****ing shite. What I would give for a big cold one right now but sticking with it till March like yourself. 

I've not got the craving just yet, not had a drink for a fortnight, not drinking means not eating as much means I've dropped just under half a stone..............but I'm going to get feckin PISHED and eat like a pig for a night😆

Good luck with your abstinence 👍

On 13/01/2021 at 20:38, Dunks said:

Apologies - I missed that.

IF the turned player had specific powers, they would retain them. Night time reporting would still follow convention :thumbsup:

I posted this in response to Sheldon :whistling:

Night Time Stuff

D1 D2 D3 D4 D5
Obi Wan Stuart Andy Smack Morgaro -
Yoda Boof Peaky - - -
Empire Yvonne Boof Alim Alim Sheldon
Boba Fett Shapes Bunny Peaky - -
Jar Jar Binks Boof Peaky Alim Morgaro Smack

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Night Time Stuff

D1 D2 D3 D4 D5
Obi Wan Stuart Andy Smack Morgaro -
Yoda Boof Peaky - - -
Empire Yvonne Boof Alim Alim Sheldon
Boba Fett Shapes Bunny Peaky - -
Jar Jar Binks Boof Peaky Alim Morgaro Smack

Day 5 was incase you staggered the blaster kills so I could frame simo and lol 

Tenaciousdandy
13 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I’m happy to run next one?

Cool, I will take a shot at some point as well, will need to think of some roles and a theme first tho 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
7 minutes ago, Dunks said:

I posted this in response to Sheldon :whistling:

At that point I had forgotten all about the blabbermouth role to be honest. I even questioned in my own head how Morgaro knew Dandy was good 😂

Morgaro Gomis
1 hour ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Nope but I seriously thought it was game over for them 2 after reading your Goon list later on.

But once again.. No one picked up on it 😂.

Shapes and yourself are exceptionally good at the game. Yous just put the fear into the rest of us 😂

I did point to Yvonne’s day one list and questioned if that was why Yvonne was killed. Shame I went after the two non goons and ignored Simo and Riddley 😂

Stuart McNeill

I'd love to run one. Had a super Mario theme but I simply do not have the organisational skills and I know id mess up 😂.

Being killed night 1 and being saved for the next game could mean 4 people being safe as a day lynch and 3 assassin bullets.

Cant wait for the next one!

Morgaro Gomis
1 hour ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Nope but I seriously thought it was game over for them 2 after reading your Goon list later on.

But once again.. No one picked up on it 😂.

Shapes and yourself are exceptionally good at the game. Yous just put the fear into the rest of us 😂

I did point to Yvonne’s day one list and questioned if that was why Yvonne was killed. Shame I went after the two non goons and ignored Simo and Riddley 😂

Ok so theme options

Snow White and lots of dwarves 

Wizard of Oz 

Shrek

Charlie and the Chocolate factory (I know done before but it was a long time ago)