Celtic’s Dubai Trip - player covid positive ( merged )

His name is

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Rogue Daddy

• John Findlay

AllyjamboDerbyshire
21 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

It would not surprise me if celtic make a statement saying he meant to say St Mirren.

And no more surprising to find St Mirren agreeing with every word.

Felix Lighter
1 minute ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

And no more surprising to find St Mirren agreeing with every word.

Aye, they are partial to the celtic boaby.

TheOnlyWayis51

I'd say that I hate seeing Lennon's face, but it gives me an opportunity to call him a whinging ***** every time I see it, so it kind of balances itself out. The whinging *****.

So...has the second person been named or is the name being kept quiet so as not to give ammo or raise questions about them playing etc as its not a player who was self isolating? Have the SPFL commented at all on the allegations or shitstorm that Lennon has brought on the game up here? 

1 minute ago, sadj said:

So...has the second person been named or is the name being kept quiet so as not to give ammo or raise questions about them playing etc as its not a player who was self isolating? Have the SPFL commented at all on the allegations or shitstorm that Lennon has brought on the game up here? 

Lennon confirmed in the conference that it was a player that was isolating.  Unless he was lying

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

St Johnstone statement

Good to see a club standing up to Lennon’s irrational rant.

If anyone else had done it (certainly someone from Hearts) the Compliance Officer would have cited them by now.

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Sue him

Should be a disrepute charge at least. You can bet that had StJ made similar comments about darkhead they would have been hauled up quicker than you could say compliance officer 

2 hours ago, CostaJambo said:

Not that I had any to begin with but any chance of sympathy I may have given him for his mental issues went when he went down like a bag of suds after the coin incident. Speaks volumes that the pnly person remotely connected with Hearts who gives him any credibility whatsoever is Levein, who appears to have been living in a parallel universe for at least the last two years now.

Listen to what Levein said

10 minutes ago, gator said:

I want this celtic train wreck to continue, it's great entertainment, I hope Lennon stays on!

Not me! I want that trouble making, horrible, little Ned out of Scottish football and Scotland as soon as possible!!!

Lennon commented that they were being picked on and discriminated against because they had to isolate people who were two rows apart and not 2 metres per the law.

Aye right Mr brainbox 

"Forwards and backwards, airline seats are spaced in rows around 75-80cm (29-32 inches or so) apart. So, if we wanted to keep people at least 2m apart, that would mean leaving two full rows free between each passenger."

:phface:

Edited by merrymac

21 minutes ago, john thomas said:

Listen to what Levein said

Don't be silly.

Why find out the reality when you can wallow in your prejudice.

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

From the SPFL's rule book.

B Membership of The League

Relationship between Clubs and the League

B1 In all matters and transactions relating to the League and Company each Club shall behave towards each other Club and the Company with the utmost good faith.

seriously?!  almost fell off my chair!!

have seen clubs kotowing to Celtic and the SPFL but really saw nowt but a complete shafting where Hearts was concerned...you'll be telling me next that the SPFL need to treat all clubs equally and with the utmost transparency!!

Thanks for your posts btw. I do appreciate you drilling down to the underlying facts.

Disgusted

had a look through the daily mail sport thinking this has to be headline stuff=nothing

had a look at the record =nothing except for a little motivation for Celtic ,WTF is going on with the national press? They should be all over this ....surely can’t sweep this under the carpet ?

3 minutes ago, maggieb said:

Disgusted

had a look through the daily mail sport thinking this has to be headline stuff=nothing

had a look at the record =nothing except for a little motivation for Celtic ,WTF is going on with the national press? They should be all over this ....surely can’t sweep this under the carpet ?

unfortunately what is left of the press is acutely aware of where it's bread is buttered. to take on the uglies risks alienating a decent portion of what is left of their customer base. proper journalists are few and far between; what really sickens me is that the one organistion that doesn't have to pander to consumers for funding as we pay it regardless through our tv license is run as a west of Scotland old boys club and only has one jorno on it's books worthy of the name (Tom English)...

2 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

unfortunately what is left of the press is acutely aware of where it's bread is buttered. to take on the uglies risks alienating a decent portion of what is left of their customer base. proper journalists are few and far between; what really sickens me is that the one organistion that doesn't have to pander to consumers for funding as we pay it regardless through our tv license is run as a west of Scotland old boys club and only has one jorno on it's books worthy of the name (Tom English)...

Sickening thought ,we can only hope Tom English is passing his thoughts on to some journalists down south or Europe to highlight this , thanks JJ, 

Pasquale for King
34 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Lennon commented that they were being picked on and discriminated against because they had to isolate people who were two rows apart and not 2 metres per the law.

Aye right Mr brainbox 

"Forwards and backwards, airline seats are spaced in rows around 75-80cm (29-32 inches or so) apart. So, if we wanted to keep people at least 2m apart, that would mean leaving two full rows free between each passenger."

:phface:

Plus the fact that the plane they chartered seems to have only 76 seats 🤔

haveyouheard1874

Celtic are a despicable club ,dont get me wrong i despise both cheeks all day long, but right now i hate the hooped scum slightly more

I heard a wild rumour tonight that Peter Lawwell is being lined up for Woodward’s job at Manchester United.

No source of any note

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

I heard a wild rumour tonight that Peter Lawwell is being lined up for Woodward’s job at Manchester United.

No source of any note

That would be hilarious, he’s had a good grounding to do the job though, both privileged scum of the earth who have far more fans outside their city than they do in it. 

Edited by Pasquale for King
Thumb

Horatio Caine
4 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

No source of any note

Maybe he'll take Lennon with him to organise transport.

haveyouheard1874
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

That would be hilarious, he’s had a good grounding to do the job though, both privileged scum of the earth who have far more fans outside their city than they do in it. 

Spot on mate 

10 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

No source of any note

And Eddie Howe coming in on Thursday as new Celtic manager after Lennon resigns after the Livi game, seems to be the rumours.

1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

And Eddie Howe coming in on Thursday as new Celtic manager after Lennon resigns after the Livi game, seems to be the rumours.

Eddie Howe seems decent.  But for some reason, when you join Celtic, you turn into a complete arsehole.  I wonder if the same would happen to him.  

Malinga the Swinga

Had Radio Scotland in tonight and the presenter must have had word from Celtic as he was on full deflection mode. 

Neil was right to comment on Scotland team, Neil had a good point on Government approving trip, Neil was right to speak out over criticism of Celtic. 

No idea who the arse licker was but his defence of Celtic and Lennon was there for all to hear. 

BBC Scotland, frightened of offending them it appears.

Also has that fat ***** who used to own Ayr on. What a great guy he is aaparently. 

Unless Tom English or Levein is on, the rest are bottling lickspittles. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Had Radio Scotland in tonight and the presenter must have had word from Celtic as he was on full deflection mode. 

Neil was right to comment on Scotland team, Neil had a good point on Government approving trip, Neil was right to speak out over criticism of Celtic. 

No idea who the arse licker was but his defence of Celtic and Lennon was there for all to hear. 

Also has that fat ***** who used to own Ayr on. What a great guy he is aaparently. 

That prick of a chairman from Ayr was meant to be on tonight, maybe it was that knob.

Edit - sorry, read your post properly. Must have been someone else

Edited by Dusk_Till_Dawn

37 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Plus the fact that the plane they chartered seems to have only 76 seats 🤔

They must have had a Celtic tape measure.

Came up a bit short in the end😂

bigsuperslim1874
13 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

12 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

That prick of a chairman from Ayr was meant to be on tonight, maybe it was that knob.

Edit - sorry, read your post properly. Must have been someone else

Wasn’t it Ian McCall? Who unbelievably had a go at St Johnstone for their ‘completely over the top statement’ re Lennon?!?! :facepalm:

23 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

St Johnstone and Hamilton should make the scum get changed in the stand if they don’t like the dressing rooms 

Leave the windows open....?

24 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

St Johnstone and Hamilton should make the scum get changed in the stand if they don’t like the dressing rooms 

They could get changed on the bus, 3 people on a 52 seater according to Lennon😂

Malinga the Swinga
8 minutes ago, bigsuperslim1874 said:

Wasn’t it Ian McCall? Who unbelievably had a go at St Johnstone for their ‘completely over the top statement’ re Lennon?!?! :facepalm:

McCall was on but Ayr guy was last guest. The defence of Neil is in full swing as nothing wrong with St Johnstone statement. They are allowed to defend themselves. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

McCall was on but Ayr guy was last guest. The defence of Neil is in full swing as nothing wrong with St Johnstone statement. They are allowed to defend themselves. 

Scottish football to a ‘t’ - Lennon randomly slings some mud at St Johnstone. St Johnstone reply. St Johnstone are out of order.

It’s honestly pathetic.

16 minutes ago, bigsuperslim1874 said:

People saying it was James McFaddden defending Celtic. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

People saying it was James McFaddden defending Celtic. 

He’d struggle with a phonics book so no surprise

1 hour ago, maggieb said:

Disgusted

Yeah, it's not like they have previous form for that.

30 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

The presenter had probably been making notes from this morning’s BBC Scotland phone-in. One idiot was going on about the persecution of his “beautiful football team”.  Weird.

Levein has not been on lately - maybe he offended Lawell?

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

The presenter had probably been making notes from this morning’s BBC Scotland phone-in. One idiot was going on about the persecution of his “beautiful football team”.  Weird.

He was on last night DEFENDING Lennon, having been in the same situation where everything he does is a disaster he empathised with him. 
A lot of people see similarities between the two, not exactly popular within the game.  

5 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

Levein was on last night

Opening statement " I feel sorry for Neil"

haveyouheard1874
10 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Levein was on last night

Opening statement " I feel sorry for Neil"

Think CL feels sorry for himself first and foremost 

41 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Scottish football to a ‘t’ - Lennon randomly slings some mud at St Johnstone. St Johnstone reply. St Johnstone are out of order.

It’s honestly pathetic.

There are some OTT things being said in here but this is absolutely fair. St Johnstone have doing nothing more than put the record straight. Anybody inside or outside the game who criticises them for that is either being silly or they are attempting to deflect attention away from what the real story is here. 

Edited by No Idle Talk