Top Posters In This Topic

• Boof

• AndyNic

• iantjambo

• yvonnejambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Riddley Walker

Well that's annoying as ****. Did we really deserve that?

We need to get this one right. My thoughts on the remaining duo of evil:

Dunks - Hasn't engaged that much and was instrumental in the lynching of Rudi. However, so were both masons and the doc. Obviously a good player that knows what he's doing and wouldn't be surprised if he's one of the remaining goons.

Boof - An extremely good player that pulls in quotes and eloquently puts across theories as the game goes on. I'm starting to wonder if he's been pulling the wool a bit though. Last time he was a goon he was accused of acting differently than his normal game. Has he managed to reveert back this time, while being uber careful about what he posts and who he votes (or doesn't vote) for? I'm aware he has an excuse for not voting last time, but it was clear it was heading for a lynch for some time and he chose to stay away, whatever he says.

Bunny - Similar to Dunks in that he doesn't engage that much and I think he's been quieter than normal. He also didn't vote on day 4, same as Boof. Given how much past votes are analysed I wouldn't be surprised if this is purposeful. He was also very quick to vote for me last night. I'm not sure a townie would vote that quickly, given how vital the next vote is, which is why I placed my vote on him.

I think Bunny is a goon.

I honestly can't decide who is good out of Boof and Dunks.

32 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Well there is no way I’m going to be fannying about on here at 9pm New Years Eve.

Vote Dunks

You had already voted Dunks last night.

Votes:

Dunks 2

Bunny 1

Riddley 1

3 to vote

4 for a lynch

9pm deadline (I can bring this forward though as I understand people will be busy tonight. Let me know if you want an earlier deadline)

I think we should change the deadline to earlier this afternoon. I won't be able to pay much attention to the game this evening as having a big party (only joking)

Not too much to add from what I said last night.

Riddley and Dunks are the goons. I'm 90% sure if it. If I'm wrong, it's Riddley or Dunks and Boof. 

Riddley pushing very hard against me tell me that the goons are worried that Dunks will go tonight and the town will have to choose between Riddley and myself. 

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Not too much to add from what I said last night.

Riddley and Dunks are the goons. I'm 90% sure if it. If I'm wrong, it's Riddley or Dunks and Boof. 

Riddley pushing very hard against me tell me that the goons are worried that Dunks will go tonight and the town will have to choose between Riddley and myself. 

That sounds like proper projection on what's going on in your goon pm chat

Edited by Riddley Walker

49 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Bunny - Similar to Dunks in that he doesn't engage that much

- I don't think this is fair

and I think he's been quieter than normal.

- this is certainly not true

He also didn't vote on day 4, same as Boof. Given how much past votes are analysed I wouldn't be surprised if this is purposeful.

- I didn't have an active vote 2 hours before deadline means I'm a goon. Let's not forget there was a townie lynch on the go.

He was also very quick to vote for me last night. I'm not sure a townie would vote that quickly, given how vital the next vote is, which is why I placed my vote on him.

-Voting too early, voting to late, when is the perfect time to vote? Clutching at straws here.

I think Bunny is a goon.

Riddley Walker
3 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Clutching at straws? You're all over the place here. Yes, sometimes it's better to vote early/late/middle (or never, if you're playing a sneaky game ;)) depending on the context.

Missing a vote completely when you know it's coming towards a lynch isn't great, isn't it? It's an easy way out.

But on the contrary, voting for me immediately when it probably deserves a bit more contemplation doesn't look great. 

2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Clutching at straws? You're all over the place here. Yes, sometimes it's better to vote early/late/middle (or never, if you're playing a sneaky game ;)) depending on the context.

I'm hardly all over the place. One minute you calling me a goon because I hadn't voted 2 hours before deadline. Or it is because I didn't think Rudi was a goon (which he wasn't). I had already voted on Dunks and then unvoted that day so it's not as though I was hiding by not voting.

Missing a vote completely when you know it's coming towards a lynch isn't great, isn't it? It's an easy way out.

So what you're saying is I should have voted Rudi despite not thinking he was a goon? Or threw a pointless vote in someone else despite it being clear Rudi was a goner?

But on the contrary,

This is just nonsense. I wasn't even the first to vote, and you voted in retaliation immediately after. Let's say, for arguements sake, I'm wrong and you're a townie, voting for me immediately when it probably deserves a bit more contemplation doesn't look great. If you're as concerned about early voting as you are pretending to be, you wouldn't throw a tit for tat vote in a such a crucial time.

10 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Also, what makes you 90 percent sure Boof is good?

Gut feeling more than anything else really. Boofs normally 'busier' off game when he's a goon. 

I could be wrong. 

Edited by Bunny Munro

Riddley Walker

I'm hardly all over the place. One minute you calling me a goon because I hadn't voted 2 hours before deadline. Or it is because I didn't think Rudi was a goon (which he wasn't). I had already voted on Dunks and then unvoted that day so it's not as though I was hiding by not voting.

So what you're saying is I should have voted Rudi despite not thinking he was a goon? Or threw a pointless vote in someone else despite it being clear Rudi was a goner?

This is just nonsense. I wasn't even the first to vote, and you voted in retaliation immediately after. Let's say, for arguements sake, I'm wrong and you're a townie, voting for me immediately when it probably deserves a bit more contemplation doesn't look great. If you're as concerned about early voting as you are pretending to be, you wouldn't throw a tit for tat vote in a such a crucial time.

It wasn't tit for tat though. There's only one goodie out of the 3 of you and the fact you jumped on me so quickly made me realise you're probably a goon.

4 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

It wasn't tit for tat though. There's only one goodie out of the 3 of you and the fact you jumped on me so quickly made me realise you're probably a goon.

You realise how hypocritical you're being though?

I think you are a goon. I vote you. You say that's wrong, it's too soon and I've not thought it through enough.

You think I'm a goon. You vote me. You think that is perfectly reasonable.

The votes were cast minutes apart.

Edited by Bunny Munro

Riddley Walker

Its

6 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

You realise how hypocritical you're being though?

I think you are a goon. I vote you. You say that's wrong, it's too soon and I've not thought it through enough.

You think I'm a goon. You vote me. You think that is perfectly reasonable.

The votes were cast minutes apart.

I don't want to keep repeating myself, are you being deliberately obtuse? I voted for you based on your vote.

What changed for you, considering you had no idea who to vote for on day 4? Then as soon as day 5 arrives, you vote me? It comes across as extremely tactical.

Its

I don't want to keep repeating myself, are you being deliberately obtuse? I voted for you based on your vote.

What changed for you, considering you had no idea who to vote for on day 4? Then as soon as day 5 arrives, you vote me? It comes across as extremely tactical.

No idea who to vote for. 😂

Riddley, I voted for dunks, I unvoted him, the town began to lynch a townie and I thought 'I'm not sure about lynching Rudi' so didn't add a vote and then it was night.

I ask you again. Should I have voted for Rudi despite not thinking he was a goon, or voted for someone else despite it looking likely that Rudi was a goner.

What changed for me was, at the start of day 4, I had suspicions Marvin was a goon. So it was two from 3 (or 4 with Boof I suppose). 

10 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Its

What difference does that make?

You voted almost the same time as me, except you've deemed mine reckless and early, and yours perfectly acceptable.

The reasons behind the vote don't matter beyond 'I think that you are the goon'.

Its perfectly acceptable for you to vote for who you think is the goon early, but not for me. 

Edited by Bunny Munro

Riddley Walker
7 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

What difference does that make?

You voted almost the same time as me, except you've deemed mine reckless and early, and yours perfectly acceptable.

The reasons behind the vote don't matter beyond 'I think that you are the goon'.

Its perfectly acceptable for you to vote for who you think is the goon early, but not for me. 

Because you voted for me first, out of nowhere, and I voted in reaction to that as it made me think you're a goon. It's not that difficult to get, is it?

Could you also outline the reasons you think I'm a goon, except for "I've a gut feeling that Boof is good"?

Just now, Riddley Walker said:

Because you voted for me first, out of nowhere, and I voted in reaction to that as it made me think you're a goon. It's not that difficult to get, is it?

No it's not difficult to get.

According to you, I can't vote for potential goons early but you can. 

I think you are a goon. So I voted for you. You think I am a goon. So you voted for me. The fact that I voted marginally before you doesn't change these facts.

The fact that you're still going on about this proves you have no other evidence of me being goonly (probably because I'm a townie).

7 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Could you also outline the reasons you think I'm a goon, except for "I've a gut feeling that Boof is good"?

This conversation has gone a long way towards proving it to me.

Boof has played his usual helping game from the start. You've been much quieter than usual (I'm sure you will counter this against me, which I'll refute), and have popped up now when you realise the tide is turning on you and dunks in a desperate attempt to push someone else in front of you.

The fact that youve chosen me based on so little suggests that you potentially trust Boof aswell. Who do you think is the other goon?

Edited by Bunny Munro

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

No it's not difficult to get.

According to you, I can't vote for potential goons early but you can. 

I think you are a goon. So I voted for you. You think I am a goon. So you voted for me. The fact that I voted marginally before you doesn't change these facts.

The fact that you're still going on about this proves you have no other evidence of me being goonly (probably because I'm a townie).

Smacking of desperation there Bunny, we're responding to each other no? I've outlined a lot more reasons I think you may be a goon than you have for me by the way.

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

Boof has played his usual helping game from the start. You've been much quieter than usual (I'm sure you will counter this against me, which I'll refute), and have popped up now when you realise the tide is turning on you and dunks in a desperate attempt to push someone else in front of you.

The fact that youve chosen me based on so little suggests that you trust Boof aswell. Who do you think is the other goon?

:rofl:There is so much projection going on here it's unbelievable. This is the first time the whole game you've engaged with someone properly.

3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Smacking of desperation there Bunny, we're responding to each other no? I've outlined a lot more reasons I think you may be a goon than you have for me by the way.

One.

You have one reason.

I did the same as you and that's your only one.

Riddley Walker
Just now, Bunny Munro said:

One.

You have one reason.

I did the same as you and that's your only one

5 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

The fact that youve chosen me based on so little suggests that you potentially trust Boof aswell. Who do you think is the other goon?

I honestly don't know. I suspect them both in different ways. Will see how the votes go.

Oh.

Sorry I totally misread that I thought you accidentally posted here instead of the mason thread 😂

Thought I was making a big mistake.

Had to double check we only had one Mason left.

Edited by Bunny Munro

Riddley Walker

Sorry I totally misread that I thought you accidentally posted here instead of the mason thread 😂

Thought I was making a big mistake.

Had to double check we only had one Mason left.

:rofl: I was wondering what your response meant.

Okay that’s crap that the Doc can’t protect tonight but I understand from Ian’s point of view. 
I want to see who Dunks and Boof vote for but I think Dunks may be a goon as other goon hasn’t voted him to be lynched. 
if a player is sitting on 2 votes from known good then it just takes the 2 goons to finish the job

Riddley Walker

I'm also aware that Dunks and Boof have been extremely quiet this morning and may well be sitting pissing themselves in the goon thread at Bunny and my bickering.

4 minutes ago, Smack said:

Wooooooooo

Oh Marvin 😂 Welcome to the spirit realm

ghost-e1478272118726-609x419.jpg.0340dae3db5a3fb1647a5d565d27809e.jpg

5d4a78997828f.image.thumb.jpg.c73394dd9485d35b39f20005291bfa7e.jpg

Woooooooooo I trust this beyond the grave post is acceptable wooooooo

Wooooo 

This game has gone on so long it feels like you and I weren't even playing :rofl:

Woooooo

6 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I'm also aware that Dunks and Boof have been extremely quiet this morning and may well be sitting pissing themselves in the goon thread at Bunny and my bickering.

This is also a fair point.

Ok vote Dunks 

Really hope we get this right! 
we may have been crap at detecting goons (apart from Dandyman) but the goons have been awful in their night kills 😂

12 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Okay that’s crap that the Doc can’t protect tonight but I understand from Ian’s point of view. 
I want to see who Dunks and Boof vote for but I think Dunks may be a goon as other goon hasn’t voted him to be lynched. 
if a player is sitting on 2 votes from known good then it just takes the 2 goons to finish the job

The town can also lynch Dunks now.

1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

I have a feeling Dunks and Boof are the final goons 

Im not sure about Boof.

The Goons have made some pretty silly night kills in my opinion. Boof is better than that.

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Im not sure about Boof.

The Goons have made some pretty silly night kills in my opinion. Boof is better than that.

True