• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Potter

• neilnunb

• Jamhammer

• GinRummy

I'm confused. Who should I be trying to hound out the club this week? Even bloody Frear scored. I've got a face like Jack Ross while I'm trying to figure this one out.

Tenaciousdandy

Great team performance a week before a massive cup final game, good to see frear his first goal and ginnelly back and scoring also outwith that last miss Boyce had a cracking match and hopefully can boost his confidence for the final 

4 minutes ago, Barack said:

Here we ****ing go. Boyce wants away. Boyce and Neilson fell out over a game a Hungry Hippo. Boyce is being blamed by Budge for Brexit...

Can hardly say he’s not been massively backed by Neilson even when he’s not been in form.

The source of the rumour can no longer be trusted due to his weird hard on for Stendel.

Салатные палочки

Brilliant second half. Really enjoyable to watch. Oh how we've missed that. 

We really need to get Ginnelly tied down long term. 

On 11/12/2020 at 09:58, DG_HMFC said:

I would lower your expectation with this side. The 2014/15 team would score goals for fun but this side is a 1 or 2 nil, 2-1 sort of level. 

They will no doubt sit in, and with our severe lack of pace and imagination, I can see it being another slog.

I hope I'm wrong, but this current Hearts squad is just so boring and stale, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we lost the game.

Update:

As evidenced by our home league games this season:

Hearts 6-2 Dundee

Hearts 2-1 Inverness

Hearts 3-0 Alloa

Hearts 6-1 Queen of the South

A great performance today and a real confidence booster ahead of next week.

Well done lads - really happy Robbie Nielsen is back at the helm.

Good game today nice to see a few players raising their game for next week.

Ginnelly makes us a different proposition. 

Felt both Irving and Lee were good today however as it’s against Celtic I would go with haring and Halliday next week, with Ginnelly coming in for white also.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

make it 22 then, I wouldn.t consider any of the others as members of the first team squad in any meaningful way, though  McGill is one who will be eventually.

That’s not really up to you, they’re part of the first team squad. 

William H. Bonney
Just now, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Couldnt find the "always wondered" thread in the Shed so will ask here. Why are Dundee the only "FC" on flashscores/other score websites? 

probably to differentiate them from United 

3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

It's like we've now got the final boss in an 80s arcade video game. Hope Neilson has a stack of 20p pieces to slam into the machine and we manage to see the end credits!

Hopefully there are a few Cooked Chickens and Burgers + Chips hiding in trash cans that the players can bust open to increase life force. 

That wis braw :D

20-minute low-tempo spell in the second half a bit meh but nice to see us pick it up again after they pulled one back.

1 minute ago, Mr Rabbit said:

Good game today nice to see a few players raising their game for next week.

Ginnelly makes us a different proposition. 

Felt both Irving and Lee were good today however as it’s against Celtic I would go with haring and Halliday next week, with Ginnelly coming in for white also.

Won't matter will be park the bus, and contain next week. 

Very, very pleased.  The sort of game where a 1-1 draw would have put a complete damper on the week ahead.

QoS reminded 6 times that they voted against us.  Hope their officials were treated to a civil but frosty reception.  We will never forget.

Great to see G and H back. 

All i can say is wow we completely blew them away!! Brilliant.

Bring on the jims! We should be going in to the cup final full of confidence now.

Delighted to see ginnelly back, Also brilliant to see naismith and boyce both get on the score sheet, Too many positives today.

Hhgh!:pleasing:

5 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Update:

As evidenced by our home league games this season:

Hearts 6-2 Dundee

Hearts 2-1 Inverness

Hearts 3-0 Alloa

Hearts 6-1 Queen of the South

17-4 ... 😁

Delighted at that. Great to see Boyce get a couple. Irving’s passing was immense. Both full backs excellent. Great all round effort and Ginelly looked dangerous as soon as he came on. Well done lads.