• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harry Potter

• neilnunb

• Jamhammer

• GinRummy

3 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Great result. Great goals and should have been more.

But that’s what we should be doing to these teams. QotS had conceded 14 goals in 6 games so 6 today was the minimum that should be expected.

Pass marks. But only just. Bring back Stendel.

😀 let’s not stop at Stendel. Let’s bring everyone back. 

Ex member of the SaS

A far better and more accomplished performance. Thought we gave them too much respect first half with once again too many pointless passes round the back and mid. Not enough forward movement and once again Smith was asking for movement to make a pass. Once the goal went in though, we showed what we can do with a little more confidence. A couple of real sweet goals and a couple of horrendous misses, but when you score so many the misses don't matter.

Don't think we will score 10 in a game this season but that's as good as it needs to be.

Another bonus is Dunfy and Raith dropping points, all round a great day and something they can take into next week.

Next week will still be a challenge as their keeper alone is so much better and would probably saved some of them. Now is a good time to get them though as they are still not over the slump they find themselves in.

Just now, jonesy said:

No! Might push them over the edge and get Lennon the bullet... sorry, I mean the penny might drop for the board... no, I mean he might get fired.

:laugh2:

Just now, GinRummy said:

😀 let’s not stop at Stendel. Let’s bring everyone back. 

It stops at Stendel. Everything stops at Stendel.

Especially when RN is getting his team to score 6 for ONLY the 2nd time this season 🤬

1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

Celtic could easily slip up tomorrow.

They've got 3 games in hand - I don't think they are overly concerned about Hibs somehow.

3 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Next week will still be a challenge as their keeper alone is so much better and would probably saved some of them. 

Celtics goalkeeper (&defence) is an area we should be targeting next week.

1 minute ago, Gmcjambo said:

They've got 3 games in hand - I don't think they are overly concerned about Hibs somehow.

Och, I know that but the bored would self-combust. 🔥🔥🔥

5 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

To be fair,I've never met a bad kiwi. Salt of the earth. In the  RAF the kiwi  pilots were the least up their own arresses and brilliant aviators. If a kiwi says,give me a call if your ever down near me,he means it.

Great to hear.  The covid response tells you a lot about kiwis. Very resiliant.  We took it on, made significant sacrifices for a few weeks and smashed it to pulp.

And smashing unwanted viruses to pulp is precisely what were going to do next Sunday.

Just now, Turkishcap said:

We stay top with no league game next week so well done team.

This. Well done Robbie. Top class. Top of the league and a championship team in a cup final. Wonderful. Oh wait here comes a pilot..........SAD so SAD!!!!

11 minutes ago, Whatever said:

We win 6-1 and you still can’t help yourself.

What a sad little man. 🤣🤣🤣

What are you on about you seriously need to get of my jock man, I've not even quoted you, as your chat about football is irrelevant and your knowledge of the game is zero. 

Hearts played well today so all is good 😁, my prediction on Irving was spot on, you just need to see how much everyone is raving about him. 

Play the youth 😊

WoolfordsHearts
Just now, WDJ87 said:

Loved everything I saw today. Boyce is back!! Bring on the septic!! Good feeling for next week :D :D

Boyce was never away👍

Bring on the mhanks🇱🇻

Pasquale for King

Great performance, kept pushing right to the end. Kingsley getting forward much more with White there. Boyce looked much more himself and should e had a HT, great goal from Walker, Ginnelly great goal too, twice get his head up Boyce was in. Irving was by far the best player on the park, some wonderful passes. Another assist for Lee and a sitter. 
CHs are a slight worry for next week, we missed two sitters and other chances. Should’ve been ten 😂😆.  

21 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Great result. Great goals and should have been more.

But that’s what we should be doing to these teams. QotS had conceded 14 goals in 6 games so 6 today was the minimum that should be expected.

Pass marks. But only just. Bring back Stendel.

Who even mentioned Stendel 😂😂, your obsessed man. 

We played well today let it go, we beat Queen of the South. 

This is what is wrong we get ahead of ourselves, and Smack, Bang, Wallop, come crashing back down to earth with a bang. 

Today isn't about Stendel, today is about Hearts beating Queen of the South, now what i say show the same effort and desire you did today, against celtic and regardless of the result you can walk of proud. 

Probably been mentioned before but it was good to see Boyce get a brace, although he should have had a hat trick. Hopefully today has done his confidence the world of good. 

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Sherbet said:

See cullum is the ref. Probably get a few straight reds to miss the final against his heroes

That was my first though too, Neilson probably mentioned it. He had another  poor game today. 

1 minute ago, jr ewing said:

Streaming was awful, missed second, third and fifth goals. Complaint on its way. 

maybe its your WI_FI, mine never missed a beat

6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Who even mentioned Stendel 😂😂, your obsessed man. 

We played well today let it go, we beat Queen of the South. 

This is what is wrong we get ahead of ourselves, and Smack, Bang, Wallop, come crashing back down to earth with a bang. 

I’m obsessed? 

I’ve to let it go?

tenor.gif

Did Daniel’s side win today?

Streaming was awful, missed second, third and fifth goals. Complaint on its way. 

I had no problems. Are you using chrome? I'm no expert but chrome does seem to be a better platform for remote viewing 

4 minutes ago, Whatever said:

I’m obsessed? 

I’ve to let it go?

tenor.gif

Did Daniel’s side win today?

Queen of the South mate steady on👍

JoyfulDisguisedIlladopsis-size_restricted.gif

6 minutes ago, Libertarian said:

I had no problems. Are you using chrome? I'm no expert but chrome does seem to be a better platform for remote viewing 

Yes  always chrome. 

Yes  always chrome. 

If it is your wifi you could try buying a wifi booster. I bought a booster a couple of months ago and this has really improved my online reception. 

17 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Today isn't about Stendel, today is about Hearts beating Queen of the South, now what i say show the same effort and desire you did today, against celtic and regardless of the result you can walk of proud. 

No more days should be about Stendel.......he had his shot and screwed it up.

Just now, DH1986 said:

Tbf, as long as the likes of Bongo are blowing smoke up his arse, whilst at the same time dissing Neilson, I’ll happily make exceptions.

5 minutes ago, Libertarian said:

If it is your wifi you could try buying a wifi booster. I bought a booster a couple of months ago and this has really improved my online reception. 

Cheers 

Jambo in Bathgate
19 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Are you piggybacking on your neighbours WFI or were you in the kitchen collecting your pie and bovril. Seriously don’t think the stream is to blame. 

Jambo in Bathgate
1 minute ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

Are you piggybacking on your neighbours WFI or were you in the kitchen collecting your pie and bovril. Seriously don’t think the stream is to blame. 

Yep a booster is a good idea. I have a few around the house. Makes a big difference. 

Watching from a house,up a mountain in deepest rural Spain. Stream was perfect.

Jambof3tornado

Stream was very good, normally cast from my phone to the tellybox but just watched on the wifes laptop today. Need to do that everytime given the result!!!

22 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

In your opinion yes 👍