• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ulysses

• Tenaciousdandy

• Shanks said no

• sadj

Game on.....

It's late at night, as it always is when the game gets under way (if you want someone who posts at a more civilised hour, you've come to the wrong forum).  Video coming up.  :smiliz23:

The object of the game is to be the last Secret Santa detected, and the game winner gets a prize worth £125.

There's also a consolation prize to the value of £50.  I'll post more about that later.

Once you've viewed the video, you post guesses as to who got what for whom. Or you can post guesses without bothering to look at the video at all. :santa:

You can guess who got a present for you, or for any other player. But you can only post one guess at a time. Once you post a guess, you can't post another one until it's confirmed that your guess was right or wrong. Any extra guesses you post are to be ignored - whether right or wrong.

Only players can make guesses.  If a non-player makes a guess I'll report them to the m0d20r5. :ninja:

The only people who can confirm if a guess is right or wrong are the player named in the guess, Ulysses, or one of my elves (I sometimes employ elves on fixed-term zero-hours contracts).

Even if you're detected and eliminated from the game, you can still keep guessing to out other Secret Santas.

Players can reply to guesses about them - but you should first check to make sure that the person is allowed to make the guess (in other words a player who isn't waiting on a reply to a previous guess), and if you do reply then you have to reply truthfully. If you post a false reply, you'll be outed by me. :smiliz23:

But of course you are also allowed to say nothing if you prefer - but then people might gang up on you.

Short and simple:  One guess at a time, and you have to wait for the player you name or me (or an elf, if I hire an elf) to confirm if your guess is right or wrong before you can guess again.

Ho Ho, any shite really, Ho. :smiliz19:

10 minutes ago, brownkg said:

Yvonne got my pressie. No idea what it is havnae watche d the video yet

And the first guess is in, kind like the Dixville Notch (look it up, baby) of the JKB Secret Santa. :santa:

Sorry, guv, it's a nope, and if you looked at the video you'd know that was a wasted guess.  Just saying.

Ho Ho, any shite really, Ho.  :smiliz19:

A concerted effort to out me already.

:muggy:

I like my present so much I'll be making no attempt whatsoever to name my...donor.

Did Arthur Morgan buy for Morgan?

[Votes in bold, you know it makes sense 😁]