*** JKB Secret Santa 2020 ***

Boof

Morning, all.

Well, it's approaching that time of year again when thoughts turn to just what does that random-person-I've-never-met-before-but-share-a-love-of-a-football-team-with really want, nay need,  for their virtual Christmas present.

I've approached Santa-in-chief to see if he's up for running it this year but, if not, have received Adminly permission to have a go at it again.

Like last year it will be a pale imitation of Uly's epics but it keeps folk interested for a few days. And somebody gets a prize. Or a couple of folk do - will need to hunt out an old thread to remind meself what's what.

So I guess this will be the sign-up thread whichever of us undertakes the organising role.

If you're in - add your name and help yourself to one of these.

122419 candy cane AdobeStock_218548159

Link to last year's one just to remind you or let new players see what it's all about.

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/186224-game-on-jkb-secret-santa-2019/&tab=comments#comment-7575546

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ulysses

• Tenaciousdandy

• Shanks said no

• sadj

6 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Sounds interesting count me in, will have a look over the previous thread to see what its about 

Basically you get allocated a player and send the organiser a picture of a present no cost limitations. Then once all 🎁 are in a video is posted where it will say ??? Got this present for dandyman et. The game is to guess who got who's present, the winner is the secret Santa who is last to be outed

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

Basically you get allocated a player and send the organiser a picture of a present no cost limitations. Then once all 🎁 are in a video is posted where it will say ??? Got this present for dandyman et. The game is to guess who got who's present, the winner is the secret Santa who is last to be outed

Ah ok cool, sounds fun and straight forward enough 

5 hours ago, Dandyman79 said:

Ah ok cool, sounds fun and straight forward enough 

You’ll be up against some people who use spreadsheets :thumbsup:

Tenaciousdandy
19 minutes ago, King prawn said:

You’ll be up against some people who use spreadsheets :thumbsup:

I use spreadsheets for the mafia game lol 

Edited by Dandyman79

14 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

We will never get the three wise men

Och, they're all over any matchday thread...or the Trump one...or the Indy one...

Shanks said no

I'm in

Did I mention my Hunter award 2018 or that I am the current Secret Santa Winner 2019 ?

<<<<<<<

Come and get me

Edited by The Frenchman Returns

26 folk in so far, could you have a double check to see if I've missed you?

milky_26
Dandyman79
jamtartan74
Marvin
yvonnejambo
Riddley Walker
kevinref
Furious Styles
kila
Shapes
Morgan
Kalamazoo Jambo
King prawn
iantjambo
Rudi Skacel
Bigsmak
Smack
Sooperstar
The Frenchman Returns
Dunks
jonesy
IP Knightley
Finbarr Saunders
LuckyBatistuta
Peakybunnet
Stuart McNeill

1 hour ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Let's hope Yvonne isn't going to end this game just as quick for me as she did Mafia  😂

Just had a vision of a Mafia game sub-plot where all the Mafia folk try to out each other :lol: 

Aye - once all the pics have been submitted and the video posted then the guessing starts.

If I felt like being a bit of a turd, I could ignore your question so that you'd have to wait until the game-mod confirmed yes or no since you can only have one active vote at a time. Would be a short game otherwise :lol: 

In general folk, if they're about, DO post confirmation or denial but must be truthful.

In a right-up-your-street scenario...folk have been known to use spreadsheets :lol: 

Shanks said no
23 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

So do you just say @Boof or whoever did did you get my present? 

@Dandyman79 find last year’s thread and go near to the end, you will then see what happens when someone makes a second guess before the first is confirmed :whistling:

57 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

@Dandyman79 find last year’s thread and go near to the end, you will then see what happens when someone makes a second guess before the first is confirmed :whistling:

*shudder* cold sweat time again :lol: 

Tenaciousdandy
1 hour ago, Boof said:

Aye - once all the pics have been submitted and the video posted then the guessing starts.

If I felt like being a bit of a turd, I could ignore your question so that you'd have to wait until the game-mod confirmed yes or no since you can only have one active vote at a time. Would be a short game otherwise :lol: 

In general folk, if they're about, DO post confirmation or denial but must be truthful.

In a right-up-your-street scenario...folk have been known to use spreadsheets :lol: 

1 vote for possible who gave who present until mod confirmation of yes or no, no's het added to spreadsheet and can guess again got it i think lol 

If I do a spread sheet hope I don't get it messed up with the mafia one if there is a game going lol 

Tenaciousdandy
1 hour ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

•  
  On 22/12/2019 at 12:29, Alex Kintner said:

Frenchman for Prawn?

Invalid guess as your previous guess had not been confirmed.

On 22/12/2019 at 12:31, The Frenchman Returns said:

Oh well it was fun while it lasted

correct

Oh, no!! What have you done???

1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

In

How much is our budget?

Your maximum spend is however much you'd donate to Hearts after a solo, multi-rollover Euromillions jackpot win.

Minimum spend is how much you'd contribute to Hibs Ponzi scheme.

On 05/12/2020 at 11:10, Boof said:

I've approached Santa-in-chief to see if he's up for running it this year ....

To which, all I can say is:

Ho Ho feckin' Ho. :smiliz19: