Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Shapes

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I forgot in this game that posting theories when something odd happens wasn’t allowed. Seems you get jumped on for highlighting odd behaviour. I’ll note for next time just to lurk like everyone else. Deary me. 

Also, there has been a lot more going after me based on no evidence than me “going after” Dawn. I’ve highlighted that it was suspicious that Dandy and Dawn chose the same options multiple times and that Dandy unvoted Dawn when he got put in the lead earlier in the day. That’s it - if that’s going after someone, fine. I see it as highlight oddities and posting a theory but I forget that if you actually get involved that makes you a goon. Crack on though, I wont be posting further before deadline as I just can’t be arsed with being accused purely for actually trying to play the game. 

If I survive the day I’ll just be popping up at deadline to post a random vote as that’s the done thing it seems. Genuinely pisses me off.

Vote Dawn

You can get accused and actually play the game. Nature of the beast. Should we just politely enquire whether or not someone is a goon and take their word as their bond? 

The elephant in the room is the statistical unlikeliness of Dawn and Dandy producing the same picks.

The other factors are that Dawn voted Dandy. He was first and it is possible it was too late to change when other votes arrived.

The main thing is that Dawn would almost definitely have been investigated, and neither the cop or the American cousins turned up a goon.

Riddley Walker
4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Vote Morgaro

Have seen the toys out the pram tactic far to many times now to fall for it again. 

His defence is definitely reminding me of when he was a goon before. I'm going to hold off until later and see what happens.

4 minutes ago, Smack said:

The elephant in the room is the statistical unlikeliness of Dawn and Dandy producing the same picks.

Shapes may have been taking the piss but I wasn't in on it.

12 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Vote Morgaro

Have seen the toys out the pram tactic far to many times now to fall for it again. 

Just thinking this too Alim. Hopefully the right call.

vote Morgaro

Here's my tuppence for now.

3. AlimOzturk

Loves Dawn. Rolled player, but not likely a goonly one.

4. Dawnrazor

Most likely on the side of the town.

6. Dunks

I'm just here for the banter. Hates goons.

7. Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Been strangely quiet. Can't make my mind up. May be rolled. May be bad. Might not be. Late vote change.

8. Morgaro Gomis

As goonly as a goony goon thing. Nice try though.

9. Bunny Munro

He's hiding something, but unsure if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

10. AndyNic

A bit all over the place, especially during the night. Again. 

11. Rudi Skacel

The one I trust most on the list. Need to go look again at those pushing to lynch him earlier in the day.

12. jambosean75

Very, very quiet. Bored or rolled? Whatever it is, he's hiding it well.

13. iantjambo

Way too quiet to trust, but nothing particular to point at. Probably due to lack of posts.

14. milky_26

Seems to be playing a good game. Quiet, but not too quiet. Nothing too controversial. Suspect he has a role.

15. Riddley Walker

Another I forgot was playing. Not sure on him at all.

16. Smack

Smack and I took Dawn to a tie yesterday, whether intentionally or not. I explained why I voted him last night, but yet to hear from Smack on his own reasons.

17. Marvin

Inclined to trust him based on certain activities yesterday.

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Are we just basing this pile on on Morgaro having a wee strop?

I do think he is a goon but not fully convinced to pile on yet

11 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Here's my tuppence for now.

3. AlimOzturk

Loves Dawn. Rolled player, but not likely a goonly one.

4. Dawnrazor

Most likely on the side of the town.

6. Dunks

I'm just here for the banter. Hates goons.

7. Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Been strangely quiet. Can't make my mind up. May be rolled. May be bad. Might not be. Late vote change.

8. Morgaro Gomis

As goonly as a goony goon thing. Nice try though.

9. Bunny Munro

10. AndyNic

A bit all over the place, especially during the night. Again. 

11. Rudi Skacel

The one I trust most on the list. Need to go look again at those pushing to lynch him earlier in the day.

12. jambosean75

Very, very quiet. Bored or rolled? Whatever it is, he's hiding it well.

13. iantjambo

Way too quiet to trust, but nothing particular to point at. Probably due to lack of posts.

14. milky_26

Seems to be playing a good game. Quiet, but not too quiet. Nothing too controversial. Suspect he has a role.

15. Riddley Walker

Another I forgot was playing. Not sure on him at all.

16. Smack

Smack and I took Dawn to a tie yesterday, whether intentionally or not. I explained why I voted him last night, but yet to hear from Smack on his own reasons.

17. Marvin

Inclined to trust him based on certain activities yesterday.

You’re spot on about me. I’m much quieter than normal. Nothing goonly about it, I just seem to barely have a minute to myself the last few days.

13 minutes ago, Dunks said:

16. Smack

No you're not. Thought this might have been more memorable to you 🤷🏻‍♂️

17 hours ago, Smack said:

From my perspective if Dawn isn't a goon then Dunks voted to save Dandy. 

I was voting to get Rudi off 2 votes in case anyone was tempted to put him on 3 after he said he would be a loss to the town.

47 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Here's my tuppence for now..

9. Bunny Munro

I'm not hiding anything. I'm a townie. 

38 minutes ago, Smack said:

No you're not. Thought this might have been more memorable to you 🤷🏻‍♂️

So we both voted him for much the same reason and at the same time? Fair enough.

Riddley Walker
9 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

goon list

milky

riddley

morgaro or dunks (one or the other)

5 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

vote riddley

He's never normally as quiet as this.

I'll be back in a few hours to amend in necessary.

get why I'm voted for as I sometimes go for the quiet folk too, but honestly just snowed under with work and child the last few days. Probably shouldn't have signed up for this, but if I can survive a couple more days I'll be able to help the town more. Just a townie.

Just now, Riddley Walker said:

get why I'm voted for as I sometimes go for the quiet folk too, but honestly just snowed under with work and child the last few days. Probably shouldn't have signed up for this, but if I can survive a couple more days I'll be able to help the town more. Just a townie.

I appreciate that. I don't expect players to sit in the game all day (I know I don't), but need to base a vote on something. 

I'll read through properly later and see what I see.

Hi guys just finished work, going for a screen detox before having a read. I have 2 pages to catch up on so please bear with me 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
2 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Are we just basing this pile on on Morgaro having a wee strop?

He seems adamant that Dawn is a goon when it is pretty clear to everyone else that Dawn would've been investigated last night, unless we have the worst cop/mason team of all time.

The fact he's still banging that drum does seem a little odd considering there's very little chance of somebody being willing to side with him.

17 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

He seems adamant that Dawn is a goon when it is pretty clear to everyone else that Dawn would've been investigated last night, unless we have the worst cop/mason team of all time.

The fact he's still banging that drum does seem a little odd considering there's very little chance of somebody being willing to side with him.

Fair enough. Just doesn’t seem enough to pile on him though.

If he turns out good, then I’m going to be looking at the ringleaders of this particular pile on.

1 hour ago, Dunks said:

So we both voted him for much the same reason and at the same time? Fair enough.

No, you voted a minute or two after me. And yours was the vote which took Dawn into the tie. I put Dawn on two votes and took Rudi down to one vote. Also left myself on two votes when I could have self preserved.

You seem very keen to downplay your crucial role in taking Dawn into the tie with Dandy.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I've never really had Morgaro pinned as a goon to be honest but he isn't doing himself any favours by doubting Dawn quite forcefully. There will be at least one goon in that pile on though.

I'm not going to be around between now and deadline I don't think, so I'm going to have to get a vote and then more or less disappear for a few hours.

Vote Dunks

48 minutes ago, Smack said:

No, you voted a minute or two after me. And yours was the vote which took Dawn into the tie. I put Dawn on two votes and took Rudi down to one vote. Also left myself on two votes when I could have self preserved.

You seem very keen to downplay your crucial role in taking Dawn into the tie with Dandy.

You seem determined to pin that on me, despite us voting the same way at the same time. Check the timestamps - 20:59

No matter though, I'm no real loss to the town, but I'm no threat either. 

4 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Unvote Riddley

Vote Dunks

Look at the goon jumping in - not the only one I'll wager.

19 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Think one of Dunks and Morgaro are goons.

Vote Dunks

Not convinced enough to pile onto Morgaro.

I wonder if both are goons and it is being staged to try and protect on of them

3 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Unvote Milky

Vote Riddley

This is a bit mental. Not really doing yourself any favours here if you're trying to convince us you're not a goon? Not really sure what the play is here. 

Just now, AndyNic said:

This is a bit mental. Not really doing yourself any favours here if you're trying to convince us you're not a goon? Not really sure what the play is here. 

Also there's 3 votes on Dunks now.

Ian

Morgaro

Sheldon

Wonder if we'll have any unvotes on Morgaro or more votes to take Dunks into a tie??

Morgaro Gomis
4 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Okay - you’re right.

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

3 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Unvote Riddley

Vote Andy

You're just going to vote and unvote everyone left it seems. Now it just seems like you're trying to avoid raising suspicion in others here.

Whats with all the vote changes Morgaro?, trying to confuse things after fairly reasonable criticisms of your voting.

Edited by Marvin
punctuation

Just now, Marvin said:

Whats with all the vote changes, trying r to confuse things after fairly reasonable criticisms of your voting.

Yeh I'm not sure what to make of it. Just posted it could be to try take spotlight off anyone else/other goons?

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Whats with all the vote Morgaro?, trying r to confuse things after fairly reasonable criticisms of your voting.

He's usually quite measured and thoughtful so not quite sure what he's doing if he's trying to convince us he's a townie. 

22 hours ago, Shapes said:

3. AlimOzturk

4. Dawnrazor

6. Dunks

7. Dr. Sheldon Cooper

8. Morgaro Gomis

9. Bunny Munro

10. AndyNic

11. Rudi Skacel

12. jambosean75

13. iantjambo

14. milky_26

15. Riddley Walker

16. Smack

17. Marvin

22 hours ago, Shapes said:

15 players left. 8 for a lynch

I am certain shapes got this wrong. If I am counting correctly then there is 14 players left which would mean it would be 7 for a lynch or would it still be 8? This is the list she posted after last night is it missing anyone?

if so that would mean Morgaro is on 7 and therefore lynched. Apologies if I am wrong.  

Edited by AlimOzturk

Morgaro Gomis
3 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Whats with all the vote Morgaro?, trying r to confuse things after fairly reasonable criticisms of your voting.

No real reason. 

Unvote Andy

Vote Marvin

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

I am certain shapes got this wrong. If I am counting correctly then there is 14 players left which would mean it would be 7 for a lynch? This is the list she posted after last night is it missing anyone?

if so that would mean Morgaro is on 7 and therefore lynched. Apologies if I am wrong.  

Its 14 and 8 for a lynch.

You need over 50% of possible votes.

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

I am certain shapes got this wrong. If I am counting correctly then there is 14 players left which would mean it would be 7 for a lynch? This is the list she posted after last night is it missing anyone?

Majority needed as a tie is possible, no?

unvote Marvin

vote alim

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

It would still be 8 for a lynch as you could have a 7-7 tie