Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Shapes

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Shapes would Rudi being modkilled if he doesn’t post override a lynching for someone else or do they still get lynched along with the modkilled?

If Rudi is ahead on the votes, he'll be lynched. If he's not, he'll be modkilled and the person top of the voting will still be lynched.

Biggest problem for me is the fact that we need 9 for a lynch and we'll be sending someone to the chair on 3 or 4.

Potentially losing 2 good folk as it just needs a single goon vote to influence things. And nobody can be too sure of what to do if there's a probability that Sean comes in with his typical vote-fest in the last quarter-hour before sunset.

That makes it too easy for the goons to slip under the radar, IMO.

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, Boof said:

Biggest problem for me is the fact that we need 9 for a lynch and we'll be sending someone to the chair on 3 or 4.

Potentially losing 2 good folk as it just needs a single goon vote to influence things. And nobody can be too sure of what to do if there's a probability that Sean comes in with his typical vote-fest in the last quarter-hour before sunset.

That makes it too easy for the goons to slip under the radar, IMO.

No need to worry now. He’s posted so no mod-Kill

Tenaciousdandy

Not sure what to do about rudi, can we afford to have rudi modkilled and lynch someone with some luck we get lucky, there is still not a lot to go by 

1 minute ago, Dandyman79 said:

Not sure what to do about rudi, can we afford to have rudi modkilled and lynch someone with some luck we get lucky, there is still not a lot to go by 

he's posted

2 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

nice to see you read the thread goon

4 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Did you accidentally post this on here rather than the goon thread 🤔

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

😳 good spot Alim!!

Tenaciousdandy

No as I said I hadn't refreshed the page before posting about rudi 

Vote dandy.

Fully appreciate that if he turns out to be good that makes it look like dawn and myself are tied at the hip. 

Tenaciousdandy
5 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

😳 good spot Alim!!

Alim is obviously trying to twist things, its clear i meant can we afford to have a lynch and a modkilled, and I hadn't seen him that rudi had posted 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Vote dandy.

Fully appreciate that if he turns out to be good that makes it look like dawn and myself are tied at the hip. 

You're right, it does.  So I'm going to try something which I may regret.

Unvote Smack

Vote Alim

Morgaro Gomis

The posts jumping on Dandy look very strange. Looked clear to me he was talkiny about losing two good players if Rudi got mid killed and we lynched someone else. Dawn and Alim moving very suspicious.

Dawn infront then moved to 1 vote and Alim forgetting about Yvonne being killed...

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

Morgaro Gomis

I’ve been tempted to try and run a game but this game is highlighting why I won’t 😂

Id get annoyed at not much going on and people avoiding saying anything all day before it explodes on deadline.

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I’ve been tempted to try and run a game but this game is highlighting why I won’t 😂

Id get annoyed at not much going on and people avoiding saying anything all day before it explodes on deadline.

It’s very annoying as a mod when this happens wooo

I'd like you both to PM me five choices of rock, paper & scissors. The best of 5 will win. Rock beats scissors, Paper beats rock & Scissors beat paper. 

Good luck!

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Shapes said:

I'd like you both to PM me five choices of rock, paper & scissors. The best of 5 will win. Rock beats scissors, Paper beats rock & Scissors beat paper. 

Good luck!

Done