• Tenaciousdandy

• AndyNic

• Shapes

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Simply unbelievable Dandy, with everyone questioning the validity of the results I was questioning it myself, still can't get my head around that!

Yeah was mental the 251 was easy explained as I'd think most would round up or down by one frlm 250 to be smart lol the others are just mental 

Summary 

1. Stuart McNeill - Aussie sibling lynched day 1

2. Yvonnejambo - mason killed by goons night 1

3. AlimOzturk - Scottish sibling turned good kid

4. Dawnrazor - good kid

5. Boof- good kid killed by goons night 2

6. Dunks - goon killed by American kids night 4

7. Dr. Sheldon Cooper - American sibling killed by goons night 4

8. Morgaro Gomis - goon lynched by town day 3

9. Bunny Munro - Aussie sibling turned good kid

10. AndyNic - goon lynched by town day 5

11. Rudi Skacel- Scottish sibling killed by goons night 3

12. jambosean75. - cop survived to end

13. iantjambo - mason killed by Scottish kids night 3

14. milky_26 - American sibling turned good kid

15. Riddley Walker - good kid 

16. Smack - good kid

17. Marvin - Santa lynched by town day 4

18. Dandyman79 - goon lynched by town day 2

Docs saves:

night 1 - Marvin 

night 2 - bunny 

night 3 - Alim 

cop investigations 

night 1 - boof 

night 2 - dawn 

night 3 - riddley 

night 4 - andy

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, AndyNic said:

Next game I'm going to be a lurker and post once a day. 

Absolutely this. Especially when a goon, only way to really survive. As soon as you post theories and stuff you get hounded If there is even the slightest gap. Can’t blame the town though they have to work with what they have.

14 minutes ago, Dunks said:

And you still lost :rofl:

I know. 😩

Was tough as Rudi was unable to contribute  (hope everything is ok mate) as much he would normally. 

Happy to last to the end of the game however. 

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

cop investigations 

night 1 - boof 

Well - you did say you would :lol: 

Were your buddies raging as I was looking the undodgiest player around?

And goons...why me? :sob: 

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Absolutely this. Especially when a goon, only way to really survive. As soon as you post theories and stuff you get hounded If there is even the slightest gap. Can’t blame the town though they have to work with what they have.

I'm still most likely going to post like feck, just refresh constantly before hand tho 😂

Andy/Morgaro 

Fwiw I think everyone who lurked this game usually post plenty in other games. I doubt any signed up to deliberately lurk. Life gets in the way. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Really liked that format, thanks for the game Shapes.

I think I had every single person on a goon list other than Sean come the end 😂 eventually got it down to Dunks and Andy and made the right call for the night kill. Credit to Milky for first spotting Dunks was bad though.

Lurkers weren't the reason the goons lost either.

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Boof said:

Well - you did say you would :lol: 

Were your buddies raging as I was looking the undodgiest player around?

And goons...why me? :sob: 

You post to much lol 

3 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Absolutely this. Especially when a goon, only way to really survive. 

Errrmmm - I can vouch for this not working :lol: 

Tbh I even found it hard as I hit a really bad depression right after starting the game so it's been a struggle to try get through it but it's been a bit of a distraction for my brain so thank you all

1 minute ago, Dandyman79 said:

You post to much lol 

I must confess my thoughts did stray towards Dunks after my slaying. :nono:

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Tbh I even found it hard as I hit a really bad depression right after starting the game so it's been a struggle to try get through it but it's been a bit of a distraction for my brain so thank you all

Take care Shapes👍

2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Look after yourself shapes.

Feel free to PM if you need. 

5 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Not sure that’s always the case 👍

5 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

That's not true really, Bunny played a blinder a game ago, he was a very visible Goon posting theories, I think if your a newish or poor player, me, lurking can work if your a goon, but good experienced players can and do get away with being busy in the game.

Riddley Walker
Just now, Shapes said:

Hope you're okay Shapes. Cheers for the game.

Apologies to you and the town (not the goons, roond ye) for my lack of posting. I'm sure folk know I'm not usually as quiet as that. Been busy at work and not really felt like posting much. Cabin fever from living and working in the house has really got to me the past week. 

Tenaciousdandy

Not sure if dawn helped with copying my selection or not lol 

BTW only joking take care of your self, always good to have something to keep you busy and focused 

on work days i only usually get a 2 to 3 hour window to post in the evening as i'm usually in my bed by this time

depending on who the agency has me assigned too i often don't have time to read and post while i'm working.

i'm not trying to lurk, i just sometimes don't get on until the evening

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

on work days i only usually get a 2 to 3 hour window to post in the evening as i'm usually in my bed by this time

depending on who the agency has me assigned too i often don't have time to read and post while i'm working.

i'm not trying to lurk, i just sometimes don't get on until the evening

And then you cause all manner of havoc and headaches to me and probably boof with the rampant rabbit vote hopping lol 

Tenaciousdandy
9 minutes ago, Boof said:

I must confess my thoughts did stray towards Dunks after my slaying. :nono:

Your always putting out theories that folk will follow, same with yvonne as a goon want you both gone asap 

Morgaro Gomis
8 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

That's not true really, Bunny played a blinder a game ago, he was a very visible Goon posting theories, I think if your a newish or poor player, me, lurking can work if your a goon, but good experienced players can and do get away with being busy in the game.

Not to discredit Bunny but the town were awful last game (myself included).

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

You were not, us Goons were just ****ing superb😅😅

Edited by Dawnrazor

1 minute ago, Dandyman79 said:

Your always putting out theories that folk will follow, same with yvonne as a goon want you both gone asap 

I was gutted getting killed on night 1, but I too have been flat out with work day and night this week (just worked 9am-10pm today and I’ve got a stinking cold which Is not nice when on video calls all the time.

Thanks for the game Shapes and hope you are feeling a bit better. Well done Sean and the town 

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

You were not, us Goons were just ****ing superb😅😅

Yep outstanding, Oscar nominations in the post for the best portrayal of a da, cop and townies lol 

I disagree with the lurking thing because if I lurked and I was a goon then people would know there was something up. Although I do have quieter games if I'm working a lot.

Tenaciousdandy

I disagree with the lurking thing because if I lurked and I was a goon then people would know there was something up. Although I do have quieter games if I'm working a lot.

Yeah you would be pulled up on it instantly as would i a d as with boof when he was a goon, there is certain players who pull off the lurking as its something they always do, be it trying to fly under the radar or as sean and a few others have said working hours restricting when they can post, my job gives me plenty free time to post "mostly rubbish" in the game, hence why I'm usually one of the top posters if I lurked I'd be lynched on day 1 lol 

10 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Discredit all you want. I'm not convinced it was me that Dawn remembers, the last time I was a goon was a few games ago and I got myself lynched on day 1.

Just now, Bunny Munro said:

Discredit all you want. I'm not convinced it was me that Dawn remembers, the last time I was a goon was a few games ago and I got myself lynched on day 1.

Ah, sorry....who was a goon with me last game?

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Dawnrazor said:

Ah, sorry....who was a goon with me last game?

Stuart, vlad me and Ian was the turn coat, vlad and stuart were excellent 

Tenaciousdandy

Vlad blagged being the cop then stuart claimed to be the da and got the actually da yvonne lynched for the win 

I'm never trusting either of them again lol 

Edited by Dandyman79

Just now, Dandyman79 said:

Stuart, vlad me and Ian was the turn coat, vlad and stuart were excellent 

Was it maybe Stuart? Anyway, our superb strategical game play has clouded my memory!!

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Was it maybe Stuart? Anyway, our superb strategical game play has clouded my memory!!

Yeah see my post quoted 

2 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Vlad blagged being the cop then stuart claimed to be the da and got the actually da yvonne lynched for the win 

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

👍

Tbh i think if it hadn't have been for my absolute brainfart of a post in this game we would have won this one,  we were cruising, dunks and andy did tremendous to pull it back and morgaro managing to throw confusioninto the town before the lunch, a few cracking shots from the naughty kids helped then fecked us 

Edited by Dandyman79

16 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

I was nearly over it, now I’m back to raging 😆

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

I was nearly over it, now I’m back to raging 😆

Haha just remember to take it out on stuart and vlad when he's back i had nothing to do with it lol