*** official Alloa v Heart of Midlothian v lc last 16 thread***

Bazzas right boot

5 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Most fans with common sense know Budge is utterly clueless 

She's never denied that she knows nothing about football, which is why she hired people like RN and JJ

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• sadj

• NANOJAMBO

• Bazzas right boot

4 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

The team play as if they are scared of going into work on Monday to see a list of stats about who gave away possession the most...They never take the positive option, always play the %s...In this match I've watched Boyce close down the GK but the midfield took about 5 minutes to notice and try to get close to their man...I've seen the most God-awful short corner debacle ever...I've seen several attacking throw-ins end up with Craig Gordon or the CBs and even one go to an opposition player with no Hearts player within 10 yards...

These are professional footballers but they show no passion, little effort, no pace and no invention. Every time we have a throw in 2-3 of the 4 nearest players turn their back to the FB taking the throw-in!!!

Well said. 

Breaking h1b5

Apart from the defence this team is ****ing awful and we have a manager that couldnt swith a tv channel over never mind his pedestrian shit tactics. Thanks for your 2.5m Budge but you haven't got a football brain and your time is up. Why she brought back Neilson I'll never know. Foundation of Hearts, you keep quiet and let the club go further backwards under her  reign. She should have been out on her arse before the end of last season. Awful board awful manager and awful players. GTF.

Just now, Sir Gio said:

So why did everyone want Shankland. 

I smell shite 

We're talking about Neilson at Hearts.

But even if not how is Shankland doing this season?

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Boyce was also poor under Stendel.

He wasn’t brilliant, but he seemed to be suffering with a back injury all last season

Just now, Marvin said:

Are we trying to see this through to pens. rather than trying to seal the deal before the ft whistle is blown? 

No we’re just not capable of scoring

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Absolute Scenes said:

This goes to pens and we are going out. Bookmark it

Bold statement after 100 minutes  🙄

1 minute ago, Felix Lighter said:

Dear Ann, can I have a go at scouting players for Hearts, I genuinely believe I'd do a better job than whom ever is currently in place.

Couldnae do worse than the divs over the past 4 years

CornhillHearts
6 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

The team play as if they are scared of going into work on Monday to see a list of stats about who gave away possession the most...They never take the positive option, always play the %s...In this match I've watched Boyce close down the GK but the midfield took about 5 minutes to notice and try to get close to their man...I've seen the most God-awful short corner debacle ever...I've seen several attacking throw-ins end up with Craig Gordon or the CBs and even one go to an opposition player with no Hearts player within 10 yards...

These are professional footballers but they show no passion, little effort, no pace and no invention. Every time we have a throw in 2-3 of the 4 nearest players turn their back to the FB taking the throw-in!!!

Absolutely this.

It’s like watching training drill after training drill. it’s a wee bit more difficult when the objects you’re playing against move to deny space.

We have never lost to Alloa in a competitive game as far as I know. Our players are on the verge of creating history here - against plumbers and posties. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, RussAsia said:

We're talking about Neilson at Hearts.

But even if not how is Shankland doing this season?

So only at Hearts then Neilson coaching strikers to be shit. Fine.

But now he's left United its his fault Shankland has stopped scoring. Fine

5 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

She's never denied that she knows nothing about football, which is why she hired people like RN and JJ

This

Just now, skinnybob72 said:

We have never lost to Alloa in a competitive game as far as I know. Our players are on the verge of creating history here - against plumbers and posties. 

It's the Hearts way. 

Why is Dunfermline full of Asian ladies and what's more why are they looking for me.  Do they work at Amazon?

2 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

He wasn’t brilliant, but he seemed to be suffering with a back injury all last season

Brilliant? How many goals did he score - or more like it how many chances did he miss??

4 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

Dear Ann, can I have a go at scouting players for Hearts, I genuinely believe I'd do a better job than whom ever is currently in place.

you begin to wonder if our scouting is done at the xmas party with a variation of the 'pin the tail on the donkey' party game.

They aren't tiring, they've had a couple of forays into our box.

At the other end, same old story - they are getting bodies behind the ball and blocking every ****ing shot. 

1 minute ago, Tasavallan said:

Why is Dunfermline full of Asian ladies and what's more why are they looking for me.  Do they work at Amazon?

One of life's great mysteries.