• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• sadj

• NANOJAMBO

• Bazzas right boot

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, LondonJambo1985 said:

Hesgoal stream just cut to motorcross. Anyone got another one? 

Guarantee the Motocross is a better watch. 

1 minute ago, kila said:

Hesgoal stream has nascar on now, which is probably for the best.

Was thinking that - just like watching Hearts, everyone going round in circles. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, LondonJambo1985 said:

Hesgoal stream just cut to motorcross. Anyone got another one? 

Stick with the motorcross mate. Some action there at least 

14 minutes ago, RussAsia said:

By who.. Apparently Budge knows more about football than anyone else so she'll never get rid of him.. 

Most fans with common sense know Budge is utterly clueless 

been here before
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Could say the same about you! Head on the sand and trotting out your usual excuses!

Go on then.  What "usual excuses" the thread is yours...

1 minute ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Stream gone now........anyone got another?

I might just stick with the Nascar.

We've not put in good performance all season so this is hardly surprising. Neilson is cut from the same cloth as Levein, doesn't know what attacking football is. 

The team play as if they are scared of going into work on Monday to see a list of stats about who gave away possession the most...They never take the positive option, always play the %s...In this match I've watched Boyce close down the GK but the midfield took about 5 minutes to notice and try to get close to their man...I've seen the most God-awful short corner debacle ever...I've seen several attacking throw-ins end up with Craig Gordon or the CBs and even one go to an opposition player with no Hearts player within 10 yards...

These are professional footballers but they show no passion, little effort, no pace and no invention. Every time we have a throw in 2-3 of the 4 nearest players turn their back to the FB taking the throw-in!!!

Nelly Terraces

With added time that's 140 minutes of football without us ever looking like scoring & playing like snails.

VERSUS ALLOA FFS.😂

9 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Honest to **** how hard is it to pass to someone in the same team as you. 
Even big Pete is being sucked down into the quagmire of dross

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Could say the same about you! Head on the sand and trotting out your usual excuses!

:lol:

3 minutes ago, kila said:

Hesgoal stream has nascar on now, which is probably for the best.

At least the action is a bit faster mate:huh:

22 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

Does that mean that Unst is full of sexy Asian ladies?  Who knew?

They reckon Gulberwick. But as you ask...who knew?

Just now, Spellczech said:

The team play as if they are scared of going into work on Monday to see a list of stats about who gave away possession the most...They never take the positive option, always play the %s...In this match I've watched Boyce close down the GK but the midfield took about 5 minutes to notice and try to get close to their man...I've seen the most God-awful short corner debacle ever...I've seen several attacking throw-ins end up with Craig Gordon or the CBs and even one go to an opposition player with no Hearts player within 10 yards...

These are professional footballers but they show no passion, little effort, no pace and no invention. Every time we have a throw in 2-3 of the 4 nearest players turn their back to the FB taking the throw-in!!!

100% This!

1 minute ago, Spellczech said:

Brilliant post

Nelly Terraces
7 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Tucking into my Zinger Burger now. God bless subliminal advertising. 

Blimey, that was quick! Do you next door to Alloas ground fella??:D

2 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Decent assessment. 

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Anyone know how Boyce has turned into a complete waste of time?

Same reason as Juanma.. Neilson manages to coach goalscoring out of his strikers..

1 minute ago, Nelly Terraces said:

With added time that's 140 minutes of football without us ever looking like scoring & playing like snails.

VERSUS ALLOA FFS.😂

Aye, results, but. It's been pretty impressive. 

My eyes are bleeding - or they were until Nascar came on. 

1 minute ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Blimey, that was quick! Do you next door to Alloas ground fella??:D

It's only 5 minutes away (the way my lad drives 😆).

1 minute ago, RussAsia said:

Same reason as Juanma.. Neilson manages to coach goalscoring out of his strikers..

Boyce was also poor under Stendel.

Anyone who expected anything different from RN needs a reality check.

Last season he had Shankland to get him out of a hole. No such luxury this year

Felix Lighter

Dear Ann, can I have a go at scouting players for Hearts, I genuinely believe I'd do a better job than whom ever is currently in place.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, RussAsia said:

So why did everyone want Shankland. 

I smell shite