Morton v Hearts Stream – Early Bird Special

EH23-Jambo

31 minutes ago, al_hearts65 said:

Your club didn't care about the damage to our club so don't expect any consideration from us..    Oh by the way owning the club but not the ground is a recipie for disaster.

Point stands I'm a fan not the club and your money this season means nothing at all to us, it's actually funny watching this. And hearts actually mean nothing to me, would be better though if you done some homework before typing drivel. 

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• colinmaroon

• i8hibsh

• 1971fozzy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maroon tinted glasses 2
2 minutes ago, Clarity said:

Point stands I'm a fan not the club and your money this season means nothing at all to us, it's actually funny watching this. And hearts actually mean nothing to me, would be better though if you done some homework before typing drivel. 

And yet you are the one on here giving it the "we dont care" billy big baws. You are a nothing club and if your insignificant tinpot outfit did go pop then ots by your own choices. £2 million debt you say...........well that sums it up really. Bye now

4 minutes ago, Maroon tinted glasses 2 said:

And yet you are the one on here giving it the "we dont care" billy big baws. You are a nothing club and if your insignificant tinpot outfit did go pop then ots by your own choices. £2 million debt you say...........well that sums it up really. Bye now

Is it frustrating you knowing your big huge boycott will do no damage to the famous, oh dear the mighty massive hearts have fallen and taking it very badly. I'm sure debt has never been a problem for you guys lol

2 minutes ago, Clarity said:

Is it frustrating you knowing your big huge boycott will do no damage to the famous, oh dear the mighty massive hearts have fallen and taking it very badly. I'm sure debt has never been a problem for you guys lol

away to your hole please.  Nobody here gives a shiny about your tinpot club.  An irrelevance to the game. 

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Oh dear, looks like the Buckie has well and truly kicked in. Comes onto a Hearts forum and has his own personal meltdown, pretty sad really.

I’m actually boycotting because I can’t stand to watch one more minute of side to side to back to side to back hopeful punt rinse repeat. Every game it’s the same slow start and then get slower with a mad panic punt fest in the last 5 minutes hoping to score. I’m sick to my back teeth of predictable pish from overhyped overpaid under achieving clueless old men wearing football strips for no discernible reason. I’m 68 years old and wish I could say I didn’t care but i do and this hursts me to the core.

32 minutes ago, kila said:

:tlj:

You'd think he could've learned to correct his spelling mistakes on his 2nd attempt. 

GREENOCK MORTON will be a fan owned club by next summer after supporters’ group Morton Club Together (MCT) announced an agreement has been struck with current owners Golden Casket.

MCT have agreed to take over a majority shareholding in the Championship side for a “nominal sum”, while Golden Casket will write off the club’s debt and retain ownership of Cappielow, renting it to Morton for a “nominal fee”.

By the time the 2021/22 season kicks off, MCT will own 90% of the Greenock outfit – with representatives from the fans’ group “working closely” with the existing board and club personnel to ensure a smooth transition.

Own 90% of what ? They don't get the stadium and have to pay a rent - which leaves them open to being held to ransom. Anyone ? 

4 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

GREENOCK MORTON will be a fan owned club by next summer after supporters’ group Morton Club Together (MCT) announced an agreement has been struck with current owners Golden Casket.

MCT have agreed to take over a majority shareholding in the Championship side for a “nominal sum”, while Golden Casket will write off the club’s debt and retain ownership of Cappielow, renting it to Morton for a “nominal fee”.

By the time the 2021/22 season kicks off, MCT will own 90% of the Greenock outfit – with representatives from the fans’ group “working closely” with the existing board and club personnel to ensure a smooth transition.

Own 90% of what ? They don't get the stadium and have to pay a rent - which leaves them open to being held to ransom. Anyone ? 

They get the name , players and sfa registration. Usually ends in tears when a club is separated from its stadium. 

Just now, davemclaren said:

They get the name , players and sfa registration. Usually ends in tears when a club is separated from its stadium. 

Cheers , what I thought - they "own" 90% of the overheads while the family who ran up all the debt keep the assets. Cool. 

9 hours ago, Clarity said:

Do you guys not do your homework, Morton do not care at all how many of you pay for the game, at the end of this season the club gives way to fan ownership and over 2 million in debt will be written off your boycott does nothing to our club please move on and stop the anger lol also to wish any club to die is a bit sad to be honest it's not the players or the fans that make big discissions that impact clubs. Think of kids and loyal supporters should they suffer, jobs impacted life's in taters  as well as community football clubs, youth prospects talent lost Scottish football no progress due to hate wow? all you do when you close a team like us down is increase support for the scum firm. I get your hurting you will go back up but be careful for what u wish for.  And I replete your boycott does nothing to us. 

That's nice. Ram it.

SectionDJambo
8 hours ago, Clarity said:

I’m happy your club is looking like surviving ok through Covid 19. I wouldn’t wish the good people employed by Morton to lose their jobs because of such a once in a generation event. Nor would I rejoice in any other club going bust.
I also wish that clubs, like yours, had given even a small thought for the good people employed by the 3 clubs who were ganged up on and punished, through extreme self interest and lack of conscience, by your club and many others, simply because they were bottom of their divisions with a fifth of the season still to play. Sporting integrity was never considered, only self interest.

Your club cared not a jot about the people who would lose their jobs through self interest and spite.
Forgive us, please, for returning the compliment by furnishing our club with the money they need to survive, instead of giving to your club. Our self interest cannot be criticised by any of those  who acted the same way.

So you can think it is as funny as you like. We, the fans, won’t forget.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Ah an interloper of a pointless club. Bless.

PS If our money is irrelevant, why the urge to try and get it? Foxtrot Oscar.

50 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

I’m happy your club is looking like surviving ok through Covid 19. I wouldn’t wish the good people employed by Morton to lose their jobs because of such a once in a generation event. Nor would I rejoice in any other club going bust.
I also wish that clubs, like yours, had given even a small thought for the good people employed by the 3 clubs who were ganged up on and punished, through extreme self interest and lack of conscience, by your club and many others, simply because they were bottom of their divisions with a fifth of the season still to play. Sporting integrity was never considered, only self interest.

Your club cared not a jot about the people who would lose their jobs through self interest and spite.
Forgive us, please, for returning the compliment by furnishing our club with the money they need to survive, instead of giving to your club. Our self interest cannot be criticised by any of those  who acted the same way.

That's a great post. 

This clown doesn't seem to know who he supports. 🤣

Guess it's a sign of how far we have slumped though that we're getting fans of such pointless clubs on here.

been here before
2 minutes ago, Nicnac said:

It's just so funny all the boycott hope you die as a club noncense, when none of you know not one thing about us please research things you actually had someone on thinking we hate mckinnnon our comersial guy when it's really the snak mckinnon old manager we hate your all clueless it so funny

Utter noncense you know not one thing.

Im with you on the comersial snak though. 

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Is this the same interloper or the other Morton fan?

How many fans do they have with a working internet connection?

Glamorgan Jambo

Wondered why the thread had lengthened by quite a bit. Reassuring to know Morton are doing so well they don't need my cash. Just scratching my head as to why they launched a promotion almost two weeks before the game took place if they're drowning in money. Ah well.

On 29/11/2020 at 00:37, SectionDJambo said:

👏👏👏 very well put.

On 29/11/2020 at 13:07, Candy said:

My girlfriend  asked me to kiss her somewhere wet and smelly, so we drove to Greenock

:4_1_72: Quality!

On 28/11/2020 at 14:39, Clarity said:

Do you guys not do your homework, Morton do not care at all how many of you pay for the game, at the end of this season the club gives way to fan ownership and over 2 million in debt will be written off your boycott does nothing to our club please move on and stop the anger lol also to wish any club to die is a bit sad to be honest it's not the players or the fans that make big discissions that impact clubs. Think of kids and loyal supporters should they suffer, jobs impacted life's in taters  as well as community football clubs, youth prospects talent lost Scottish football no progress due to hate wow? all you do when you close a team like us down is increase support for the scum firm. I get your hurting you will go back up but be careful for what u wish for.  And I replete your boycott does nothing to us. 

There in a nutshell is the ignorance of these clubs that did unto others that which they don't want done unto themselves.

Hypocrite!!!

PS You won't own your own ground.  Skating on thin ice is the perfect metaphor.

Anyone seen the arsehole Morton fan spamming the Hearts post on Facebook yesterday? 🤣 Wondering why we're not buying their stream then claiming Hearts fans aren't wanted at Cappielow anyway. Lot of dicks in Gorgy! 🤣 Btw his wife is related to Ann Budge just so you know...and now he's claiming that he used to be a Hearts fan but changed his ways.

Strangely, his posting style is exactly like our wee split personality visitor on here.

Is it you Matthew?

🤣🤣🤣

37 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Anyone seen the arsehole Morton fan spamming the Hearts post on Facebook yesterday? 🤣 Wondering why we're not buying their stream then claiming Hearts fans aren't wanted at Cappielow anyway. Lot of dicks in Gorgy! 🤣 Btw his wife is related to Ann Budge just so you know...and now he's claiming that he used to be a Hearts fan but changed his ways.

Strangely, his posting style is exactly like our wee split personality visitor on here.

Is it you Matthew?

🤣🤣🤣

Facebook pages for football clubs make this place seem like the brains trust. 

On 28/11/2020 at 16:00, Clarity said:

I have no idea what you are attempting to achieve with your posts. What I can tell you it that it was an attempt to heal wounds you are making one hell of an arse of it.

You’ve told us that any boycott will make no difference to Morton. I’d have left it at that if I were you. I really don’t (and never have) care what happens to Morton, much like Morton really doesn’t care what happens to us. 

Good luck with your fan ownership. But, regardless of who owns your club, it’ll be getting nothing from me.

The Treasurer
56 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I have no idea what you are attempting to achieve with your posts. What I can tell you it that it was an attempt to heal wounds you are making one hell of an arse of it.

You’ve told us that any boycott will make no difference to Morton. I’d have left it at that if I were you. I really don’t (and never have) care what happens to Morton, much like Morton really doesn’t care what happens to us. 

Good luck with your fan ownership. But, regardless of who owns your club, it’ll be getting nothing from me.

I think you should cut him/her/it a wee bit slack here, owing to the fact they're from Greenock.

It has to one of the most depressing, backward shit-holes I've ever had the misfortune to visit.

Looks like there is only 'audio' for Hearts International subscribers and no visual.

Is this because of no fans and PPV some clubs are denying Hearts access that they normally would provide?

47 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Looks like there is only 'audio' for Hearts International subscribers and no visual.

Is this because of no fans and PPV some clubs are denying Hearts access that they normally would provide?

I think that’s correct. In the hope some of the international subscribers buy the ppv. 

On 28/11/2020 at 21:52, NANOJAMBO said:

Golden Casket are a customer of mine and from dealing with them, I can tell you they're as tight as 2 coats of paint.

They're keeping the only real asset a club has...it's ground.

Good Luck Morton...you'll need it!

On 28/11/2020 at 15:45, Clarity said:

Earlier post you make a couple of valid (from a Morton p.o.v.) points .

Having a problem with a Morton fan(?) stating that 'hearts actually mean nothing to me' on a Hearts forum ?

Quite strange behaviour 

Pasquale for King
On 28/11/2020 at 14:39, Clarity said:

Hahahahaha GTF repete hahahahaha illiterate much?
Your club and manager were quite happy to see us demoted, you won’t ever be forgiven that. 

They represent you, as we have shown fan ownership might not get you the control you think it will.

As for it not costing you money, you might go bust before then so your ownership model might not happen or cost you money you don’t have. No money from us bye bye. 

Pasquale for King
On 28/11/2020 at 21:52, NANOJAMBO said:

They might go bust before then 😆🤞

Pasquale for King
On 28/11/2020 at 15:51, Maroon tinted glasses 2 said:

How did they rack up that debt, players or ground improvements hahahahaha 😆😂?!?!

On 28/11/2020 at 21:39, Tatlock said:

I’m actually boycotting because I can’t stand to watch one more minute of side to side to back to side to back hopeful punt rinse repeat. Every game it’s the same slow start and then get slower with a mad panic punt fest in the last 5 minutes hoping to score. I’m sick to my back teeth of predictable pish from overhyped overpaid under achieving clueless old men wearing football strips for no discernible reason. I’m 68 years old and wish I could say I didn’t care but i do and this hursts me to the core.

Hard to disagree with you.

Albert1974.png.a194e4910a46f728e19490c01db55590.png

Jambof3tornado

Sorry guys but life is too short to miss out on watching Hearts. Our club gets some of it.

Fingers crossed its better than the Alloa game!

I won’t be tuning in because -

A. I won’t give that scummy lot a penny!

B. I fear another abysmal performance from my team. 

been here before
1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Sorry guys but life is too short to miss out on watching Hearts. Our club gets some of it.

Does it?

I thought Morton would keep it all. Home league game and all that.

17 minutes ago, been here before said:

Does it?

I thought Morton would keep it all. Home league game and all that.

They do. We get nothing. 

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Lifes too short to watch this hearts team away to morton on a pishy stream that some shithole club have set up.

They won't be getting a penny from me.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
2 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

How much worse could it be?

On 28/11/2020 at 15:58, Nunya Business said:

If Morton went to the wall, you could just nip through to Paisley instead. Sorted.

Unless the police and HMRC shut down Saint Mirren

• davemclaren locked this topic