Morton v Hearts Stream – Early Bird Special

EH23-Jambo

https://www.gmfc.net/morton-v-hearts-live-stream-early-bird-special/

Greenock Morton FC wish to announce the ‘Early Bird’ special price of £14 to pay-per-view for the upcoming Live Match-Day Stream of the Scottish Championship game against Heart of Midlothian on Saturday, 5th December.

To take advantage of this offer you must purchase your ticket from tv.gmfc.net  before Tuesday 1st December. Thereafter, the price reverts to £16. This offer is available from Monday, 23rd November at 1pm GMT. 

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• colinmaroon

• i8hibsh

• 1971fozzy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll either be watching on Hearts International if available or Sportz IPTV.  One things I wont be doing is paying Morton a penny,

Weakened Offender
2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Anyone who does is a feckin traitor. 

I won't be giving them that kind of money however your comment is ridiculous. Get a grip of yourself please. 

1 hour ago, EH23-Jambo said:

Greenock Morton FC wish to announce the ‘Early Bird’ special price of £14 to pay-per-view for the upcoming Live Match-Day Stream of the Scottish Championship game against Heart of Midlothian on Saturday, 5th December.

To take advantage of this offer you must purchase your ticket from tv.gmfc.net  before Tuesday 1st December. Thereafter, the price reverts to £16. This offer is available from Monday, 23rd November at 1pm GMT. 

£16?

:cornette:

They can suck on it!

been here before
10 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

:lol:

I wasnt going to bother but now I might.

Holyrood_Hearts

Said at the start of the season I wouldn’t pay money to any club who voted to end the season early or against league reconstruction. 

Morton can **** right off 

The chance to get this cash is exactly why they voted for our demotion and against league reconstruction. Don't let their self centred, selfish attitude gain them a single penny from Hearts supporters. 

Or to put it more simply, they can do one. 

2 hours ago, EH23-Jambo said:

no thanks.

queensferryjambo

Just watch it on facebook. 

There is a really decent Hearts fan who streams the away games live on one of the Hearts facebook pages.

Lets us the Hearts fan watch for free and means shitty rat clubs that bladed us get next to **** all.

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

1 hour ago, Weakened Offender said:

I won't be giving them that kind of money however your comment is ridiculous. Get a grip of yourself please. 

1 hour ago, been here before said:

:lol:

I wasnt going to bother but now I might.

55 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

The chance to get this cash is exactly why they voted for our demotion and against league reconstruction. Don't let their self centred, selfish attitude gain them a single penny from Hearts supporters. 

Or to put it more simply, they can do one. 

The last comment sums it up.  It will be extremely hard for me not to watch it but there is no chance and, while "traitor" might be a bit strong, anyone who pays them money should be reemed with the wrong end of a ragman's trumpet!!!

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

Thank **** for Morton! After the last couple of games I’ll be delighted to miss this in protest. 

😂😂👍

"Traitor" is a ridiculous take but it's a hard pass from me anyway. 

Will find a dodgy free stream online and Morton can jog on. 

Ps. £2 saving what a deal :rofl:

SectionDJambo

Were Morton not one of the clubs who complained about us training early and helped enable the JRG pause our training? Seem to remember them trying to wriggle out of Levein calling them out for it on the radio.

Haha they can go and fek themselves. And then go and fek themselves again. 
I hope they get zero takers in maroon. 

Id rather spoon my eyes out than pay them a penny. I’ll be chucking the £15 into the FOH

2 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

Just watch it on facebook. 

There is a really decent Hearts fan who streams the away games live on one of the Hearts facebook pages.

Lets us the Hearts fan watch for free and means shitty rat clubs that bladed us get next to **** all.

It's decent if you can turn your computer on it's side...

4 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Were Morton not one of the clubs who complained about us training early and helped enable the JRG pause our training? Seem to remember them trying to wriggle out of Levein calling them out for it on the radio.

aye. They were one of the biggest rats out there and tried to weasel out. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Its the fact that they think a £2 saving will have Hearts fans signing up in droves:rofl:

What Greenock  bell end thought that one up?

£16 to FOH 

• davemclaren locked this topic