• Shapes

• yvonnejambo

• Vlad Magic

Just now, Shapes said:

Dawn and Vlad both rushing in and voting morgaro? Hmmmmm

Did you read his last couple of posts?😆

2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Dawn and Vlad both rushing in and voting morgaro? Hmmmmm

I think it’s a perfectly acceptable reaction.

Do you disagree?

Just now, AndyNic said:

Some Goon defending here perhaps? 

The same could be said if you!!!

Morgaro is on a shoogly peddle after his performance tonight!!

22 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Do you disagree?

Yes, I disagree. I posted a couple of theories then next thing we know you two have jumped on right away. Morgaro might well be bluffing but there's no need to jump on him right away. Cop out imo. 

If I could vote I'd probably vote for you or dawn

23 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Some Goon defending here perhaps? 

Nope. Just find it peculiar that I post a theory which could have morgaro as either innocent or guilty and two people vote him within minutes. Odd.

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Nope. Just find it peculiar that I post a theory which could have morgaro as either innocent or guilty and two people vote him within minutes. Odd.

Maybe I'm not going on your theory, rather going on his reaction.

Tenaciousdandy
10 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Too easy to just pin the blame on morgaro. No need to be so quick to jump

on it. 

He did put sheldon into a tie, altho it wasn't bunny who was involved at the time 

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Yes, I disagree. I posted a couple of theories then next thing we know you two have jumped on right away. Morgaro might well be bluffing but there's no need to jump on him right away. Cop out imo. 

If I could vote I'd probably vote for you or dawn

I do agree with you that there seems a rush to get the votes on morgaro from vlad and Dawn, it could be a goon set up, altho I doubt they would be that obvious 

Morgaro Gomis

:lol: can’t say the votes on me are unexpected. As I said, I deserve to be lynched for my shit-housery on Sheldon. 

Keep an eye on who leads the way and then jumps on me though when it is revealed what I am though. 

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Do you disagree?

I think piling on Morgaro  due to a mistake or **** up is not the way to go. Though Dawnrazor jumping on the first hint or theory has perked my goon radar. 

Tenaciousdandy
5 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Were Alim and/or Milky trying to save Bunny with their votes for Sean?

The way the final votes went it makes it look like that might be the case

Tenaciousdandy
18 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Altho sheldon was on 3 at the time milky unvoted him and put sean into a tie with sheldon and bunny then alim put sean in the lead 

5 hours ago, Dandyman79 said:

Altho sheldon was on 3 at the time milky unvoted him and put sean into a tie with sheldon and bunny then alim put sean in the lead 

Didn't want to be the one to point this out but looks that way and the goons might have confirmed it with their hit on sheldon

6 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Trying to make it look as if they were saving a goon rather than a mason

Vote iantgoon

1 hour ago, jambosean75 said:

Didn't want to be the one to point this out but looks that way and the goons might have confirmed it with their hit on sheldon

Trying to make it look as if they were saving a goon rather than a mason

Vote iantgoon

Bloody hell. It was only a theory 😂 Milky at one point had voted Sheldon.

Who’s to say you’re not a goon? Bunny was the only person you could bring into a tie. If you’re going to lose a goon anyway, why not gain some trust. At this point, I don’t think you are though.

Sean you are the one who unvoted Rudi and put Sheldon into a tie with Bunny. I found that behaviour strange and goon like which you surely can see why. That made it look like you were protecting Bunny.  If you were a townie then you would have taken a hit for the town because, despite the result there was no knowing that Bunny was indeed a goon. He could have easily been the doctor or Cop.

Just wish to point out I unvoted Dawnrazor and voted Bunny.

This was Bunny 2nd vote and I didn’t change it. 

Those saying I am acting goon like should remember this 👍

5 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I don't think you're a goon. I just think you're being hasty as usual. Dawn however...

Edited by Shapes

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I don't think you're a goon. I just think you're being hasty as usual. Dawn however...

I prefer intuitive over hasty 😂

Tenaciousdandy
26 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I'm thinking your more than likely to on the side of the town 

31 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Yeah I don’t think you are a goon. Not sure about Sean either just think he is looking in the wrong direction. 

Dawnrazor though is looking dodgey as. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Tenaciousdandy
42 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Inclined to believe Morgaro on this one. 

Reckon a couple are looking very Goony but going to hold of chucking names around for now. 

Tbh there isn't a lot to go on so is it not better to share theories on who we think the possible goons might be, if enough folk get close it might unnerve them into making a rash decision 

As it stands id be inclined to trust, altho can't be certain

Vlad - put bunny into a tie

sean - put bunny into a tie with himself, altho he was the only player he could go for to put it to the tie, so could have been a goon tactic to earn trust

Possible goons for me, altho complete guess work

Groot- has been pretty quiet

Shapes- have seen the goon tactic of missing a vote to make it seem like they are just a plain townie, defended Morgaro on day 1 by not being willing to put him in a tie early on,  although posted the theory about him either being good or bad seems to defend him again on day 2

Morgaro - could be a double bluff as mentioned already

Alim - looked like he was trying to save bunny

As I've said its all just guess work and could be completely wrong, would be interesting to get others thoughts tho 

Shapes and Rudi protecting Morgano looks suspicious for me, Morgano made a couple of very poory worded and guilty looking posts, a couple of players saw this, voted for him and within minutes he's being defended, just saying.

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Yeah I don’t think you are a goon. Not sure about Sean either just think he is looking in the wrong direction. 

Dawnrazor though is looking dodgey as. 

Dawnrazor saw obvious goon behaviour and vited accordingly and then pointed out the two who jumped into protect him...........what am I missing in the "find a goon" game??!!

Morgaro Gomis
26 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Shapes and Rudi protecting Morgano looks suspicious for me, Morgano made a couple of very poory worded and guilty looking posts, a couple of players saw this, voted for him and within minutes he's being defended, just saying.

My posts weren’t poorly worded. They were worded exactly as intended. 

11 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

My posts weren’t poorly worded. They were worded exactly as intended. 

Were they aye😆👍

38 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

i would hardly say that I was protecting him. Not rushing into things isnt protecting anyone. 

however going all gung ho isnt the way forward either. 

Not a goon, same story as the last game very busy with work and kiddlywinks and will jump in when require (unlike last game I am definitely not a goon)

FWIW if Morgaro and Shapes were both Goons I really don't believe they would bring attention upon each other as they have done, that's amateur hour stuff

1 hour ago, Dandyman79 said:

Tbh there isn't a lot to go on so is it not better to share theories on who we think the possible goons might be, if enough folk get close it might unnerve them into making a rash decision 

sean - put bunny into a tie with himself, altho he was the only player he could go for to put it to the tie, so could have been a goon tactic to earn trust

Shapes- have seen the goon tactic of missing a vote to make it seem like they are just a plain townie, defended Morgaro on day 1 by not being willing to put him in a tie early on,  although posted the theory about him either being good or bad seems to defend him again on day 2

As I've said its all just guess work and could be completely wrong, would be interesting to get others thoughts tho 

How come you haven’t included milky into trying to save Bunny theory? He voted for Sean as well. Probably assuming because he seen what I saw as well which was Sean looking like he was trying to save Bunny by unvoting Rudi and voting for Sheldon. 

I explained why I voted the way I did. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

There's no way myself and morgaro would play like this as goons. Our other goons would be crucifying us.

I don't know if morgaro is good or bad. I just didn't think he warranted being put in the tie yesterday and then I forgot about the game and now he seems to be under pressure from a few areas and I'm just not sure 

Morgaro Gomis
48 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Were they aye😆👍

Absolutely. As I said, feel free to lynch me if there’s any doubt. Wouldn’t harm the town too much, but you won’t be hitting a goon.

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Absolutely. As I said, feel free to lynch me if there’s any doubt. Wouldn’t harm the town too much, but you won’t be hitting a goon.

Ok, but that's pretty much what everybody says to be fair. 

Morgaro Gomis
4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Ok, but that's pretty much what everybody says to be fair. 

You’re right - but I’m not trying to convince anyone of my innocence. Nothing I can say will prove or disprove anything at all so there is no point. I’ve stated why I did what I did and that won’t change as it’s the reason up to everyone to decide whether to believe me or not.

1 hour ago, Dandyman79 said:

I shared a possibility and was voted and accused of being a goon 😂

It’s neither wonder people keep their theories to themselves.

Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

You’re right - but I’m not trying to convince anyone of my innocence. Nothing I can say will prove or disprove anything at all so there is no point. I’ve stated why I did what I did and that won’t change as it’s the reason up to everyone to decide whether to believe me or not.

There's also the point of "lurking" and it's negative effect on the game, I saw, what I thought was a mistake made by a goon and voted on it, I also saw two players jump in in defence and I highlighted that also, I've not played many games and I'm not known for my subtlety!! But not to get involved just means nobody says anything, nobody takes chances and the game just stagnates, as we've seen before, dammed if I did and damned if I didn't. 

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I shared a possibility and was voted and accused of being a goon 😂

It’s neither wonder people keep their theories to themselves.

Thats true, altho needs to be done to help the game progress "the theories not voting you" lol 

4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

There's also the point of "lurking" and it's negative effect on the game, I saw, what I thought was a mistake made by a goon and voted on it, I also saw two players jump in in defence and I highlighted that also, I've not played many games and I'm not known for my subtlety!! But not to get involved just means nobody says anything, nobody takes chances and the game just stagnates, as we've seen before, dammed if I did and damned if I didn't. 

Thats one of the biggest issues in the game, when players don't get involved and try and slip under the radar, only popping up to vote doesn't help the town in my opinion 

Morgaro Gomis
10 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I agree and I’m not saying otherwise. I even admitted that I wouldn’t blame people for voting for me as I look suspicious. I am not a goon though. 

Stuart McNeill

I was going to post last night that the game is early on and if you post a theory  others will have probably noticed it as well and they may believe that's a good choice. 

I'm not defending anyone as I don't know anyones roles. But people shouldn't be soo heavily punished for posting theories or following up on them either. I'm working till 6 and will keep popping in occasionally but will reserve my vote for now while I properly catch up 

So Shapes, a very good and experienced player, starts a theory and the pile on is for me???? I'm being voted for and Vlad, who also voted Morgano, and Shapes aren't???!!!!

Looks like the lurkers have a very good game plan.

45 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

So Shapes, a very good and experienced player, starts a theory and the pile on is for me???? I'm being voted for and Vlad, who also voted Morgano, and Shapes aren't???!!!!

I voted Bunny relatively early and didn’t change.

Pretty obvious I’m no Goon.

10 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I voted Bunny relatively early and didn’t change.

Pretty obvious I’m no Goon.

As did I. 

Vote Alim

I Might change this later 

1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

:jjyay:

In all seriousness, in my theory I said morgaro was either a goon or wasn't. Wasn't exactly a mind blowing theory. It's just been the aftermath that's been fun to watch with people voting morgaro right away and then people voting dawn.

Probably a good thing I can't vote as I'm not sure where my vote would go. Potentially dawn though.