Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stuart McNeill
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

You're a goon 

I was hoping quoting / other boxes would be easier to delete on mobile.

I've kept clicking the spoiler box and it's a pain deleting them. 

So enjoy them 😂

1 minute ago, Dunks said:

We have stats now :D

Dandyman and Smack are top posters, but we all want to know who the bottom posters are ...

:oohmatron:

I think I'm ahead on goal difference since some of my images are included.

1 hour ago, yvonnejambo said:

Day 1 goon list

Simo

Smack

Dawnrazor

Sean

AndyNic

I am aiming for 5 out of 5 😁

I will vote later tonight 

Your impressive goon hunting skills from last time are letting you down now I'm afraid! At least one of them is just a townie (spoiler: it's me 😄

I'm out tonight but off work tomorrow so ill be back to post shite then if there's no lynching tonight! 

12 minutes ago, Simo said:

Your impressive goon hunting skills from last time are letting you down now I'm afraid! 

They are indeed letting her down, she was wrong about me last time and wrong about me again this time😢

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

So my Goon list is

Dandyman

Riddley

Alim Ozturk

Milky

Smack

The first letter of each spells DRAMS.

😂😂😂

Think you should replace me with AndyNic

1. Stuart McNeill BS

2. Yvonnejambo BS

3. Sheldon Cooper BS

4. AlimOzturk

5. Simo No BS

6. Smack Ian

7. Shapes BS

8. Morgaro Gomis Sheldon

9. Bunny Munro

10. Dawnrazor BS

11. Milky BS

12. Sean Boof

13. Dandyman BS

14. AndyNic

15. Riddley Walker

17. Vlad Magic BS

19. Dunks Groot

20. Groot BS

21. Rudi Skacel 10 above

23. Boof BS

Just now, jambosean75 said:

1. Stuart McNeill BS

2. Yvonnejambo BS

3. Sheldon Cooper BS

4. AlimOzturk

5. Simo No BS

6. Smack Ian

7. Shapes BS

8. Morgaro Gomis Sheldon

9. Bunny Munro

10. Dawnrazor BS

11. Milky BS

12. Sean Boof

13. Dandyman BS

14. AndyNic

15. Riddley Walker

17. Vlad Magic BS

19. Dunks Groot

20. Groot BS

21. Rudi Skacel 10 above

23. Boof BS

7 hours ago, Smack said:

Bona Fide List:

Boof

Stuart

Sheldon

Simo

Smack

Shapes

Sean

We really do have a lot of S players. I sometimes even confuse myself with it. Maybe I should name change. Remember when people used to name change all the time?

6 hours ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Taking a leaf out of Yvonne’s book and gonna post a certified day one goon list:

Smack

2 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Day 1 goon list

Smack

1 hour ago, jambosean75 said:

goon list 

smack

33 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

So my Goon list is

Smack

😂😂😂

16 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

My very first Goon list:

Smack

Nailed on goon.

:muggy:

Tenaciousdandy

See I'm on a few goon lists, bet there is a few goons doing similar lists to blend in

Goon list for me

Boof 

Andy

Dawn

Dunks

Yvonne

Cos it spells baddy and nothing to go on day 1 

Tenaciousdandy
28 minutes ago, Shapes said:

We really do have a lot of S players. I sometimes even confuse myself with it. Maybe I should name change. Remember when people used to name change all the time?

A few D's as well, I used to be tenaciousdandy, was thinking of going back to that but will wait until after this game so don't cause confusion 

4 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

A few D's as well, I used to be tenaciousdandy, was thinking of going back to that but will wait until after this game so don't cause confusion 

I might just use my first name from the next game on. Do we have any C's??

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

No not atm anyway, no T's either, I actually noticed my previous account was banned when I searched it the other day so hopefully can change to that 

16 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Don't think so Cilla. 

Or is it Claudia? Carol? Claire? Cleopatra?

21 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I'm sure I was calling a few folk C's in last game's goon thread :lol:

7 minutes ago, Smack said:

Don't think so Cilla. 

Or is it Claudia? Carol? Claire? Cleopatra?

One of your answers is right but spelled wrong 😂

Morgaro Gomis
2 hours ago, Smack said:

Nailed on goon.

:muggy:

Admission of guilt, imo.

::troll::

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

So, in the spirit of nothing I post can affect anything...here's my goon list

milky

Alim

Dunks

Stuart

and Yvonne...just 'cause :D

3 hours ago, Boof said:

Thanks, lads.

That'll help me compile my first goon list.

:verysmug:

::troll::

Thought you didn’t like a goon list? 🤔

8 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Thought you didn’t like a goon list? 🤔

You're right - I don't.

Well...not when I'm a goon and I'm ON one :lol: 

I generally don't like 'em because when I haven't a clue they're open to manipulation and it's not until I'm deid that folk would realise I genuinely knew nothing.

Edited by Boof

It’s hard getting used to this new layout..
Good to see the embracing of goon lists, they can be very handy. Not so pleased that I have ended up on a few of them though 🥺

Anyway I will Vote Simo

i have no particular reason but it’s day 1 and he’s just on my goondar 

6 minutes ago, Boof said:

You're right - I don't.

Well...not when I'm a goon and I'm ON one :lol: 

I generally don't like 'em because when I haven't a clue they're open to manipulation and it's not until I'm deid that folk would realise I genuinely knew nothing.

That’s what makes them good. Makes goons uneasy,  if good role can get a bit info out through them and if a townie you can participate better and enjoy getting some correct. As with any role it’s only after death you can go back and check for clues unless someone outs their role 

9 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

That’s what makes them good. Makes goons uneasy,  if good role can get a bit info out through them and if a townie you can participate better and enjoy getting some correct. As with any role it’s only after death you can go back and check for clues unless someone outs their role 

Trouble is, though, you're recognised as a good player.

That could lead folk to follow your goon lists which certainly happened last game - correctly in some instances, as it turned out :mad: :lol: 

If you happened to be a goon you could quite easily have people thinking 'Ah, Yvonne knows what she's doing - that must just have been a misfire' when voting off an innocent townie. Then  another and before we know where we are the goons are a Scandinavian ba'-hair away from winning.

If folk are genuinely thinking for themselves then fair enough but, as you well know, when one is a townie there can be so much self-doubt and bewilderment :lol: 

So, I guess, what I'm trying to say is don't be a sheep. Think for yourself and have the courage of your convictions. (Not you specifically, Yvonne, but everyone.)

Edited by Boof

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

A lot of goon lists and not much else so far 😂

Quite a long first day this will turn into but will hopefully get folk talking as much as the last couple of games.

Yvonne making a goon list so early on makes me suspicious, I think she's been a good guy this last few games, maybe hiding in plain sight? Law of averages says she's due to be a baddie soon.........possibly this game.

Tenaciousdandy
8 minutes ago, Boof said:

That could lead folk to follow your goon lists which certainly happened last game - correctly in some instances, as it turned out :mad: :lol: 

If you happened to be a goon you could quite easily have people thinking 'Ah, Yvonne knows what she's doing - that must just have been a misfire' when voting off an innocent townie. Then  another and before we know where we are the goons are a Scandinavian ba'-hair away from winning.

If folk are genuinely thinking for themselves then fair enough but, as you well know, when one is a townie there can be so much self-doubt and bewilderment :lol: 

So, I guess, what I'm trying to say is don't be a sheep. Think for yourself and have the courage of your convictions. (Not you specifically, Yvonne, but everyone.)

Back to your boofness i see, plain townie or playing on the fact you got called out last game 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Yvonne making a goon list so early on makes me suspicious, I think she's been a good guy this last few games, maybe hiding in plain sight? Law of averages says she's due to be a baddie soon.........possibly this game.

Yvonne always does a day 1 goon list. She almost always gets at least 1 right as well.

Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Yvonne always does a day 1 goon list. She almost always gets at least 1 right as well.

I've not noticed that, does she really?

Tenaciousdandy

She always makes a goon list on day 1, she was pretty much spot on in the game as well, altho doesn't mean she's not a baddy this time round tho 

8 minutes ago, Boof said:

I don’t think anyone ever has followed my goon lists or listens to me, but it is fun when you get goons on a list early on  and everyone needs to think for themselves 

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Dawnrazor said:

Yeah she ended up on my goon list last game because she was so accurate 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Have a scroll through the last 5 game threads and I reckon her day 1 hit rate would be pretty good.

Doesn't mean she isn't a goon but always worth keeping an eye on her lists.

I very rarely do goon lists and certainly not this early in a game. I also generally ignore goon lists by other people as always suspect they are at it. I much prefer trust lists.

Trust List

Dunks

:D

Edited by Dunks

1 minute ago, Dandyman79 said:

She always makes a goon list on day 1, she was pretty much spot on in the game as well, altho doesn't mean she's not a baddy this time round tho 

I usually post on the hop at work during breaks, I've a few days off so have mabe payed more attention of this one.........she still looks goony mind!

Tenaciousdandy
9 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I usually post on the hop at work during breaks, I've a few days off so have mabe payed more attention of this one.........she still looks goony mind!

I'm the opposite i get to pay more attention to the game when I'm at work.  Day 1 is always a nightmare and everyone is a goon suspect