***Official Heart of Midlothian vs No Shame Rovers match thread***

neilnunb

Come on guys, slacking here!

Anyway, the players better be under no illusions that these arseholes from Kirkcaldy need utterly skelped!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• iantjambo

• Takeshi kovac

Hopefully Halkets inspirational goal can motivate several players to get their freak on.  There just has to be goals from at least three players for me to get my hopes back up.  I need the comfort of knowing we won't need just Halket to bail us out too often. 

😀. I am going to go for six nil. 

Hibs to panic buy a new goalie and sack any spare staff to finance the deal. 

Their central defence is slower than a week in jail, would be tempted to play a Liverpool style system with pacey wingers playing narrow and more central

I’m loving the thread title and next up we have Scumdee. But yes let’s smash the No Shame Rovers by at least 3. Robbie to up the ante with this mob and tear them a new one. There can be no let up with this shameless shower of 5h1te from Fife. 

Pasquale for King

Is it really too much to ask the team to get stuck right into these tinpot ***** with they absolute ***** of a manager?

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Is it really too much to ask the team to get stuck right into these tinpot ***** with they absolute ***** of a manager?

😯  John McGlynn is in hospital apparently, not sure what for but was getting surgery. Won't be at the game though.

It's gonna be a 1-0 win isn't it?

Of all our League cup opponents, this is the team more than any other we should be slipping the Jambo length to. Hope they have a ****ing awful midweek evening at Tynecastle.

Love the thread title ♥️
yep. Get into that rat infested club and ragdoll them to an inch of their lives please. Rancid club and need pumped big time. #neverforget

looking forward to the Dundee thread now. The hate is strong 

Edited by 1971fozzy

Bazzas right boot

3 wins on the bounce will do me. 

If we happen to mess them like how covid mess's up a celtic starting line up, all the better.

Edited by Smith's right boot

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

😯  John McGlynn is in hospital apparently, not sure what for but was getting surgery. Won't be at the game though.

Minor op, cap removal. 

35 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Don't know much about them. I rated the boy Lewis Vaughan a couple years back but he's a bit injury prone.

I have kept an eye on Lewis's development since he played U13 at Leith Athletic 95s before joining RR at U14.  As said, his progress has stalled due to numerous (ACL) injuries. He can still skelp a ball but maybe lacks a bit of pace to take the step up.

A_A wehatethehibs

Win it, control it, 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 - then if the oppositions arse collapses it’d be pleasing for the fans. But get the game won that is what matters here. 

It’s about building that weekly 3 points machine we had in 2014, controlling games, easing teams out, on to the next win. Before we knew if, the season had not long started and those 1-0 2-0 2-1 wins had built up, we were 10 points clear. These LC games are the build up to that. Once you have that winning habit then you can let the horses out and steamroll a few teams. Must say it would be nice to see that against Raith.

But 11 Raith players will be out there working hard for their club as ICT and Cowdenbeath both did. So get the job done again Hearts that’s what matters at this stage in the season. 

6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Minor op, cap removal. 

Did his chairman ram it up too far? Not the best form of birth control to be fair. 

Leveins Battalion

I hope for an attacking 3-0 victory with a striker getting in amongst the goals.

I expect a turgid 1-0 victory with another late goal coming from an o.g or something.

11 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

Their central defence is slower than a week in jail, would be tempted to play a Liverpool style system with pacey wingers playing narrow and more central

Tynie is a smaller park as we know. We need to use as much of it as possible and stretch teams. 

We did it quite well in the first half v ICT and it was good to see. But I certainly agree with you we need more punch through the middle. Guys like Lee and Irving need to get around that 18 yard box more. 

Would absolutely love us to pump this rat club!

However i can't see us winning by more than two goals on current form, Therefore my prediction is hearts 2-0 rat rovers. Naismith and ginnelly to score.

steinbeckjambo1874

New day, proper pitch, another match sharper and fitter. I'll be happy with a win, but sticking a few goals past them would be nice. 

Sounds like Halliday and Kingsley will be involved so interesting to see if we're any better down the left hand side with White (presumably) sitting out for Kingsley. 

2-1 Hearts. 

HillmanHearts

Assuming Boyce, Smith & Irving still missing on international duty.

( which so far has meant no game time / match fitness for Smith & very limited for Boyce )

Would like to see our new left back get a decent run and some more game time for Halliday.

Wighton to start as Naisey had a “tight back”.

2 nil Jambos : Halkett & Walker.

10 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Why are we hating a small community club for again?

Anyway I think we actually win by more than 1 clear tomorrow. 

poor effort. needs work.

Based on the last two performances I expect another turgid affair. It really is time to show our intent and anger to those clubs who voted us down.

As the Dundee game is huge, a step in the right direction is needed tonight.

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Did his chairman ram it up too far? Not the best form of birth control to be fair. 

Possibly. 

8 hours ago, Tasavallan said:

I have kept an eye on Lewis's development since he played U13 at Leith Athletic 95s before joining RR at U14.  As said, his progress has stalled due to numerous (ACL) injuries. He can still skelp a ball but maybe lacks a bit of pace to take the step up.

Yeah, he can crack one in when fit. A bit unlucky with the injuries.

11 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Why are we hating a small community club for again?

Anyway I think we actually win by more than 1 clear tomorrow. 

Agreed. It’s like we’re playing the Iraqi Republican Guard select. It’s bloomin Raith Rovers. Who’s only apparent crime was voting in their own self interest and a chairman who made a few insensitive comments which upset some of  the easily offended wee lambs on here.

ive not got room in my hate locker for the likes of that.

Anyway, I feel we’ll step it up a bit tonight and a comfortable win with more than 2 goals is what I predict