***Official Heart of Midlothian vs No Shame Rovers match thread***

neilnunb

17 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

They dont deserve hospitality. 

They don't deserve a seat in our stand, if we must supply one stick them at the front of the wheatfield and let the rain do its best!

Edited by Rudy T

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• iantjambo

• Takeshi kovac

1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

Hearts International for those with a VPN, but no PPV as its being covered by Premier Sports.

1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

Premier sports.

Cheers guys. Didnt realise it was on Premier. 

Dodgy internet stream here we come. 

1 minute ago, indianajones said:

Cheers guys. Didnt realise it was on Premier. 

Dodgy internet stream here we come. 

Or sign up to Hearts International

Nelly Terraces

This one needs put to bed early doors. Out the traps fast, 3-0 by half time, subs on at HT & see it out in the 2nd. Need to save as much as we can for Friday.

The Treasurer
1 minute ago, Nelly Terraces said:

This one needs put to bed early doors. Out the traps fast, 3-0 by half time, subs on at HT & see it out in the 2nd. Need to save as much as we can for Friday.

I think tonight's line-up will have one eye on Friday.

I'm not holding my breath for a good performance, Raith are going to sit in and we are going to have loads of the ball. 

I hope that they prove me wrong 😂

26 minutes ago, Barack said:

The stream on hesgoal is very good. I can't be arsed with VPN's & HITV. So it suits me better picking & choosing what games I'll watch this year.

make sure you go to hesgoal.com though. There's another called hesgoals,  and various other cons. When you refresh the stream which happens from time to time you usually get diverted to various rubbish,  closing them takes you back to the stream. Also if you're watching with a child you might get some naughty pics, though not very naughty. They're wasting their time at my age.

7 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

I suspect a huff and puff 1-0 but a wins a win and these games to me are still like our preseason. Friday is when the real business starts.

Nelly Terraces
2 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Yeah you’d think so, can’t see us going for a completely different 11 mind you, plus you never know who might play tonight could be needed for Friday. No matter what - we should be going out & beasting this shower of shite.

AllyjamboDerbyshire
2 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

I'm not holding my breath for a good performance, Raith are going to sit in and we are going to have loads of the ball. 

I hope that they prove me wrong 😂

I hope you don't mean that in terms of us having loads of the ball:waiting:

IveSeenTheLight
3 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

TBF, Considine did well and his experience was valued. 

I believe Clarke also mentioned that Considine came into consideration as he is playing left side of a back three which is what they were looking for with McKenna and Tierney out.

He did well, but will have a much stiffer challenge against the Czech's 

Byyy The Light
3 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Yeah you’d think so, can’t see us going for a completely different 11 mind you, plus you never know who might play tonight could be needed for Friday. No matter what - we should be going out & beasting this shower of shite.

Spot on

6 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

I hope you don't mean that in terms of us having loads of the ball:waiting:

😂

As long as we do something with it! 

Like stick it in the back of the net. Multiple times. 

12 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Yeah think so mate, we just have to beat these tramps and move on to the game against the spineless cheats on Friday.

still think we will win 2-0 tonight .

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

It’s in the genes, Marvin. Inbreeding is rife in Fife. That’s why the can`t stick the middle finger up at anyone. They don’t have one.

Webbed fingers is common with inbreeding.

34 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Robbie better have the troops fired up for this one! 

He's in the EEN "full of admiration" for the opposing manager. On top of "moneyspinner" and doing Jim Goodwin a favour, he seems to like making a rod for his own back.

Confident we will win, not confident we will win by a lot.

We're getting back into the swing of things, and Rovers are going to play 10 men behind the ball for large parts of the game.  We've been saying it for years, but we need to start scoring early goals to dictate the game.  This is going to be especially important against teams who will be happy to try and defend for 90 minutes.  Score soon, and force them to come at us, giving our forwards a better chance to go 1 v 1, rather than 1 v 2.

I'll be happy with a 2 goal win, anything higher would be a much welcomed bonus.

Looked good in parts against ICT

Shite against Cowdenbeath

Time to kick on and give someone a hammering and no time like the present against these dirty, immoral ****ers. 

ps I’ve heard John McGlynn isn’t keeping too well at the moment.  My hatred of all things Raith doesn’t extend to him, so wish him a speedy recovery.  One of football’s good guys.

15 minutes ago, iainmac said:

He's in the EEN "full of admiration" for the opposing manager. On top of "moneyspinner" and doing Jim Goodwin a favour, he seems to like making a rod for his own back.

Maybe he was saying kind words re McGlynn given he was a coach when Robbie was at Hearts and he seems to be ill at present?

Just now, davemclaren said:

Maybe he was saying kind words re McGlynn given he was a coach when Robbie was at Hearts and he seems to be ill at present?

"Get well soon" would've sufficed.

16 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Is there any code for premier sport?

Last week FOOTBALL1 got you the first month for £1. Not sure if it’s still active. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, jonesy said:

I get Asians looking to marry mature men. I assume it's like a trade in system for my current wife. 

Halfway through the second half v ICT I was tempted to click.

🥳

Don't... 🙄

Bazzas right boot
Just now, jonesy said:

I get Asians looking to marry mature men. I assume it's like a trade in system for my current wife. 

🥳

Don't... 🙄

We will get a couple of early chances and fluff them, which will lead to 70 of awful football and a late winner via a deflection or penalty.

1 hour ago, iainmac said:

Complimenting an opposing manager is standard practice and if you want to use that against RN then I'm sure you'd have managed to pick a hole in whatever he'd said.

Criticism when due is one thing but not justified when someone is just saying a few kind words about a former Jambo, who seems to be nice guy.and hasn't been well.

Edited by Hungry hippo

7 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

We will get a couple of early chances and fluff them, which will lead to 70 of awful football and a late winner via a deflection or penalty.

That's what I dread.  Another Hearts 0 at half time.

3-0 at half time will do me.

1 hour ago, Bunny Munro said:

Gordon

Brandon Halkett Popescu Kingsley

Halliday Cochrane

Roberts Walker Frear

Naismith

Suspect quite a few of those missing. Going to be a young team tonight with Friday the priority. Expect Henderson, Moore  and Cochrane to start along with Haring to give him a longer time on the pitch. 

49 minutes ago, jonesy said:

🥳

Never knock it till you’ve tried it jonesy. First time I went to a wife swapping party, I came away with.....a brand new set of golf clubs...and I’ve still got them. Cracking deal for me. 

Come to think of it, I’m sure that’s how I got a new microwave and toaster too :laugh2:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hoping for a major step up on effort to ram it up these *****. 

Number 1 on the self interest list then plead for friendship. 

**** right off, this is a game with a point 

highlandjambo3

STV news live now reporting on a massive cup game tonight with Forfar v vermin then, up pops the remaining cup games fixture list with no sign of the hearts match......Sorry if I am I missing something like it can’t be mentioned because it’s on premier sports (or some such other nonsense).......they really are a bunch of west coast weeg aholes