graygo

Draft beer machines @ home

Do The Dance
8 hours ago, graygo said:

Just about to finish off a Lowenbrau, got a Stella ready for Saturday and will be placing a wee order this week too although not sure what to go for. Probably steer clear of the lagers as  I̶'̶m̶ ̶d̶r̶i̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶f̶a̶s̶t̶  it seems to be evaporating.

:lol:

The drinking it too fast is definitely a problem. I'm having to actively slow it down, got the machine, on the proviso from the missus, that I wouldn't just start drinking alot more beer.

DarthVodka

Gonna whack in a new order in November in the hope my new house is read for mid december

Hoegaarden, Frankie and the other is yet to be decided.  Leffe blonde or Jaipur maybe.  It’s been rumoured there are a few new ones on the way though

Anyone any idea where I can buy cans or bottles of the tiny rebel stuff in Edinburgh? Someone mentioned Sainsbury’s but was in Cameron Toll yesterday and they didn’t have it

JamTarts98

I'm usually just a JKB lurker but signed up to say a big thank you for this thread. My Perfect Draft was delivered yesterday and early next month I'll be ordering my 3 x kegs with the 15% discount.

So far I'm going with Lowenbrau, Leffe Blonde and Goose Island. Really looking forward to it.

Thanks again and cheers.

moz

got about 2 pints left in a Lowenbrau.....great stuff

Just ordered today, hopefully delivered in time for the game on Saturday.....2 x Lowenbrau - 1 x Franziskaner....and 3 x Leffe Cascade .....

Sooperstar
5 hours ago, DarthVodka said:

Gonna whack in a new order in November in the hope my new house is read for mid december

Hoegaarden, Frankie and the other is yet to be decided.  Leffe blonde or Jaipur maybe.  It’s been rumoured there are a few new ones on the way though

Anyone any idea where I can buy cans or bottles of the tiny rebel stuff in Edinburgh? Someone mentioned Sainsbury’s but was in Cameron Toll yesterday and they didn’t have it

I found the Cali Pale and Clwb Tropica in the one at Longstone. Drew a blank at Craigleith.

Edited by Sooperstar

Henry. Henry.
6 hours ago, DarthVodka said:

The Sainsbury’s in Gorgie/Murrayfield has tiny rebel stuff 

DarthVodka
1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

I found the Cali Pale and Clwb Tropica in the one at Longstone. Drew a blank at Craigleith.

2 minutes ago, Henry. Henry. said:

The Sainsbury’s in Gorgie/Murrayfield has tiny rebel stuff 

cheers guys, will try Straiton too tomorrow on way back from work