• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David McCaig

• Jambo-Fox

• soonbe110

• davemclaren

Lots of slippery customers. 

Well within your rights to direct your complaint to the club and request a refund if it didn't work. 

Keep it off social media eh? Embarrassment. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

We are ****ing shite in the lc. 

We shouldn't enter it. 

The concern is we were shite last year in the LC and that was a warning of what was to come! 
No doubt you will tell us it’s a meaningless cup, early in the season, team needs to gel........

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

The concern is we were shite last year in the LC and that was a warning of what was to come! 
No doubt you will tell us it’s a meaningless cup, early in the season, team needs to gel........

Look at you, searching for a wee argument. 

You can't blame CL tho, so at least when you start moaning and bumping your gums you'll need to think of something a little more far reaching than CL. 

We all look forward to it, honestly. 

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

We are definitely not there as a unit yet. Happy to play with 2 wingers and full-back overlaps but our crosses have to be better. 

Also, Lee should be out-passing this mob in the middle and driving on to support and get some shots away. He should not be getting lost in a match at this level. 

Breaking h1b5

Neilson already showing his MK Dons masterplan. Who brought him back?? Surely not the old lady who caused us to be relegated?? Playing side will always be a shambles until she bolts. Look at all our hard earned money that's went down the drain letting her run everything. 

Just now, Sigma One said:

Looks like Wighton is coming on.

Thank goodness. We need something for folk to moan about. 

At least it’ll unite the fans. 

Kidd’s Boots

Moving Ginnelly into the centre to use his pace off the defenders shoulder was a smart move but his instincts are to get too wide, we really are missing Boyce at the moment. Naismith off it again today, but can see JW getting in the end of something. Roberts pace is impressive again, but needs late runners I got the box

1 minute ago, Breaking h1b5 said:

Neilson already showing his MK Dons masterplan. Who brought him back?? Surely not the old lady who caused us to be relegated?? Playing side will always be a shambles until she bolts. Look at all our hard earned money that's went down the drain letting her run everything. 

Away and take your face for a shite! :lol:

It's his 2nd competitive game in charge. Give him a chance.

Hibs fan IMO

• davemclaren locked this topic
  • davemclaren unlocked this topic
4 minutes ago, Paddy Crossan said:

Despite coughing up for my season ticket months ago I am not able to access the game. Anyone else in the same boat?

All of the season ticket holders.

Firstly it’s not a league game & secondly it is away from home. 

Breaking h1b5
57 minutes ago, Ted (Theodore) Logan said:

Away and take your face for a shite! :lol:

It's his 2nd competitive game in charge. Give him a chance.

Hibs fan IMO

Being honest,some of us can't see the wood for the trees. That performance today like Tuesdays was ****ing awful. Toiling to break down a makeshift Inverness team and today the mighty Cowdenbeath?? Who's kidding who here?? 

Pasquale for King

That was ****ing awful from when the stream started to the end. Every excuse under the sun being trotted out. Can’t say I’ve missed watching that shite. Only entertainment was Garry Bollan cursing and swearing. 

15 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I enjoyed watching that .... thanks to Hearts for organising it!

Masochist 😂

1 hour ago, maroon said:

How do u sign up to hearts tv international??

Get a VPN, switch your location to outside the UK and Ireland, go to Hearts TV, register and subscribe.

2 hours ago, iainmac said:

VPN on?

I realised I turned it off after posting.

Quality was spot on for whole match (hearts tv  international)

Pity about on field quality

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Top many folk enjoy assassinating the club. 

Slaver grenades everywhere. 

Slaver Grenades :ears: Superb, agree totally. 

Thought I would chance getting a stream online but ended up going for Hearts TV international with a VPN for the second half. Very happy with quality of the stream (opening issues aside) and more than happy that my 12.99 a month goes directly to Hearts on top of my season ticket. VPN way forward for those who don't want to pay a penny to other teams in away matches.

5 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Top many folk enjoy assassinating the club. 

Slaver grenades everywhere. 

That's superb!

5 hours ago, Breaking h1b5 said:

FTH

What's the best VPN to use?  Game wasn't on the I-SAT I have.

Nord? and what level of subscription?

I succumbed in the last few minutes and went with the PPV option. 

I do have an excuse because once I saw the Cowdenbeath starting line up I really wanted to see how one of their players got on.  I've known his dad for 30 years and the family are all Jambos.  

Got plenty time ahead of East Fife game to get sorted out for VPN - Hearts International.

And for that game there is a young player at East Fife from a massive jambo family too.  (Wore a maroon top below his Hibs top when at Hibs youth) He's had a horrendous time with injuries.  I'd love him to get some game time v. us, and be able to watch it.

I've been a 'stuff everyone Only Hearts' but the bug does kick in when you know game is on and quite easily accessible.

Happy after what I've posted to be called a hypocritical so and so, but before folk throwing terms around like 'scab' at others remember there are mums and dads out there up and down country, driving thousands of miles, sons just missing out on match day squads,  bench game after game who then can't be there in person to see their kids getting on, especially if they play for Hearts or are from Hearts families playing against them. 

46 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

I do have an excuse because once I saw the Cowdenbeath starting line up I really wanted to see how one of their players got on.  I've known his dad for 30 years and the family are all Jambos.  

Got plenty time ahead of East Fife game to get sorted out for VPN - Hearts International.

And for that game there is a young player at East Fife from a massive jambo family too.  (Wore a maroon top below his Hibs top when at Hibs youth) He's had a horrendous time with injuries.  I'd love him to get some game time v. us, and be able to watch it.

I've been a 'stuff everyone Only Hearts' but the bug does kick in when you know game is on and quite easily accessible.

Happy after what I've posted to be called a hypocritical so and so, but before folk throwing terms around like 'scab' at others remember there are mums and dads out there up and down country, driving thousands of miles, sons just missing out on match day squads,  bench game after game who then can't be there in person to see their kids getting on, especially if they play for Hearts or are from Hearts families playing against them. 

I went with one called ProtonVPN. It's free for one VPN, which works for me as I only use it on my laptop. I then bought the Hearts TV international package and used it to watch that. 12.99 a month, ensures that the money goes directly to Hearts and I'll get away games along with my home games through my season ticket. VPN worked great.

2 minutes ago, Goodfella said:

I went with one called ProtonVPN. It's free for one VPN, which works for me as I only use it on my laptop. I then bought the Hearts TV international package and used it to watch that. 12.99 a month, ensures that the money goes directly to Hearts and I'll get away games along with my home games through my season ticket. VPN worked great.

You'll also get any televised matches, so the Tuesday night game against Raith Live on Premier will be live on Hearts International as well.

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, DETTY29 said:

I actually forgot the game was on (which is odd as I'm sure I made a post or two Saturday morning) but was watching stuff we'd recorded and remembered we were playing when we finished a programme and it went to sky sports news at about 3.20. Senior (ish) moment or just the fact it's been so long since Hearts played on a Saturday in a competitive game. 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I actually forgot the game was on (which is odd as I'm sure I made a post or two Saturday morning) but was watching stuff we'd recorded and remembered we were playing when we finished a programme and it went to sky sports news. Senior (ish) moment or just the fact it's been so long since Hearts played on a Saturday in a competitive game. 

You didn't miss anything really.

Maybe a sub conscious  premonition. 

Edited by DETTY29

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, DETTY29 said:

You didn't miss anything really.

Maybe a sub conscious  premonition. 

Possibly can't blame the Plot Noir as I'd only just started my second glass. :lol:

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

3 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

Initials KB ? 

17 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

Nord?

I am based abroad so need quality VPN to watch UK TV.  If you only want one for watching Hearts games not showing on BBC this season then go for the cheapest.

I currently have tried:

Freedom / F-Secure

Avast

My Expat Network

Liberty Shield / Scothost

Safer VPN

WatchUKTV

Ivacy

NordVPN

I currently use FREEDOME as it is the best service when abroad.  NORD is advertised as the best but it did not work so good when trying to access BBC iPlayer or Sky from abroad.  In my opinion Liberty Shield is the best VPN but a little pricey if you are only going to use it to watch Hearts games.

Best to go with the free trials and then decide.

17 hours ago, David McCaig said:

You'll also get any televised matches, so the Tuesday night game against Raith Live on Premier will be live on Hearts International as well.

Last season Hearts International showed quite a few away games from grounds that had their own TV stream, although had to put up with biased home commentary.  Perth was the only place that did not provide coverage.