English Premier League.

maroonlegions

NANOJAMBO

“Ay Cheryl, quick, I’m off down to Old Trafford to storm the pitch. Where’s me zebra pants!?”

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• neilnunb

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Treasurer
16 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Idiot Man Utd fans breaking into Old Trafford. Breaking camera and equipment live on TV. Morons. Bad enough breaking in...but why smash things? 

Its just high spirits 

5 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Fans in the dressing room supposedly 

SSN saying they have not made it into the dressing rooms, but if they do the game might need to be postponed as it would affect covid rules

alwaysthereinspirit
5 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

SSN saying they have not made it into the dressing rooms, but if they do the game might need to be postponed as it would affect covid rules

Unbelievable. What happens now moving forward. Chelsea fans next week. Liverpool and Spurs the week after. Season may not be completed at this rate. Easy on social media to arrange this kind of protest.

1 minute ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Unbelievable. What happens now moving forward. Chelsea fans next week. Liverpool and Spurs the week after. Season may not be completed at this rate. Easy on social media to arrange this kind of protest.

they do have the option to delay KO, so they could get the dressing rooms sanitised and just delay KO

This has worked quite well for me. I’ll be able to see the whole F1 race and not miss kick off. Well done Mancs. 

Mikey1874
3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

This has worked quite well for me. I’ll be able to see the whole F1 race and not miss kick off. Well done Mancs. 

Quality 

5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

6.30pm kick off rumoured 

It’s ridiculous, nobody seems to have a clue what’s going on. 

Mikey1874
2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

It’s ridiculous, nobody seems to have a clue what’s going on. 

I think safety and security will all need to be confirmed first. 

As much as I'm not fan of Liverpool they should just be given the points for this s game so their players and staff can go home. Leave United to sort their own mess out.

Seymour M Hersh

Briefly heard that welt Neville saying everyone (football fans) should unite behind these thugs.  He's a raving idiot that one. 

Mikey1874
5 minutes ago, Taffin said:

As much as I'm not fan of Liverpool they should just be given the points for this s game so their players and staff can go home. Leave United to sort their own mess out.

Liverpool joined the Super League too.

Maybe they can volunteer for a points deduction. 

5 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Briefly heard that welt Neville saying everyone (football fans) should unite behind these thugs.  He's a raving idiot that one. 

he also claimed it was peaceful, so setting off flares damaging camera equipment is peaceful. he must have been using the same reasoning as hibs over exuberance after that final

Good to hear they are talking about fouls and diving in the EPL from English players. I saw a table last week about Grealish being the most fouled player in the league. Not by a little bit. 100 fouls against him. The next most fouled is 65. That’s not getting fouled more because you are skilful and get fouled, it’s a player who will hit the deck if they’re brushed against or deliberately makes a defender foul him. 35% more fouled than anyone else? 
It’s cheating. 

4 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Entitled arseholes. 

Yip. ESL an excuse to have a pop at the Glazers as City poised to win the league.

If Utd needed a point to win league today would this still have happened?

Mikey1874
3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Good to hear they are talking about fouls and diving in the EPL from English players. I saw a table last week about Grealish being the most fouled player in the league. Not by a little bit. 100 fouls against him. The next most fouled is 65. That’s not getting fouled more because you are skilful and get fouled, it’s a player who will hit the deck if they’re brushed against or deliberately makes a defender foul him. 35% more fouled than anyone else? 
It’s cheating. 

English hero 

I was actually looking for his dive from last week

3 minutes ago, Boris said:

Yip. ESL an excuse to have a pop at the Glazers as City poised to win the league.

If Utd needed a point to win league today would this still have happened?

You would think they would blame the managers for the shite they have brought in for huge fees.

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

English hero 

I’m not quite sure how that relates to Grealish. I won’t deny Kane can be a bit keen to dive, but he’s part time compared to Grealish. 

20 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Liverpool joined the Super League too.

Maybe they can volunteer for a points deduction. 

It's nothing to do with the Super League that makes me think they should forfeit the match. It's about a home team being unable to suitably control their fans to the point where the fixture they are hosting cannot go ahead as planned. That should just result in the forfeit of the match.

If the same happens when Liverpool next try to host then by all means, yes, they should forfeit the points too.

All we need now is for Liverpool to ask for a postponement because it is not safe for their team buses to go through a crowd gathered on the streets.😆

Maroon Sailor
14 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I’m not quite sure how that relates to Grealish. I won’t deny Kane can be a bit keen to dive, but he’s part time compared to Grealish. 

Ceballos is the worse of the lot just now. He's embarrassing the way he goes down and feigns injury. Got Almiron booked today despite there being no contact and as for going down for that penalty the other week he should be banned for bringing the game in to disrepute for that alone.

Edited by Maroon Sailor

Nookie Bear
13 minutes ago, Taffin said:

It's nothing to do with the Super League that makes me think they should forfeit the match. It's about a home team being unable to suitably control their fans to the point where the fixture they are hosting cannot go ahead as planned. That should just result in the forfeit of the match.

If the same happens when Liverpool next try to host then by all means, yes, they should forfeit the points too.

Kinda agree with this. 

If, for example, Hearts fans protested against Budge in this way and it caused a game to be postponed for safety reasons then we would be hammered as a club. 

kingantti1874

There is a line of course but I hope fans of these clubs keep disrupting games. These owners need hounded out the game 

Seymour M Hersh
4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

There is a line of course but I hope fans of these clubs keep disrupting games. These owners need hounded out the game 

Until the Sky finance bubble bursts it won't happen. If Sky don't start pumping ludicrous amounts of money into the EPL then these monied folk will be wanting their piece of it globally. Fo me Sky and their business model are the root cause of this. 

Mikey1874
23 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Liverpool 'fans' just smash up the team coaches. 

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Until the Sky finance bubble bursts it won't happen. If Sky don't start pumping ludicrous amounts of money into the EPL then these monied folk will be wanting their piece of it globally. Fo me Sky and their business model are the root cause of this. 

agreed. Sky are the root cause 100%

soonbe110

Be interesting to see if Neville and Carragher keep their jobs with Sky after their vehement support of the actions of Man U fans today.  Broadcasters don’t usually support their employees who back anyone breaking the law especially in these overly-PC days. 

7 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Undoubtedly. Sky and the EPL have created a monster and they’re now struggling to control it. Instead of helping English football it has weakened it. There are so many foreign players that if you look at almost any team in the top league the ‘important’ roles are foreign players, and an Englishman has never won the EPL as a manager. The big Spanish and Italian teams while using a lot of foreigners have maintained more of an identity relating to the country they play in in terms of talent. 

Edited by Tazio

35 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

English hero 

Biggest diver I've ever seen. He's embarrassing. 

Jeffros Furios

Two shite English teams supported by wankers .

Seymour M Hersh
30 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Brain of Britain has nothing to fear type post imo. :justsayno:

The Real Maroonblood
35 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

:lol: