Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• neilnunb

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Led Tasso said:

The wife just came in and said, "good gracious, how many do United look like they'll ship today, and who is their hopeless manager."

I said, "Ten Hag" and before I could answer the question about the goals she slapped me and stormed out of the room.

I'll get my coat.

😂😂😂

Took me a second!

Texted my Jambo mate who is also a Man U fan, and my brother in law who only supports Man U, no Scottish team. Guess what? Zero replies🤣

17 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

How many subs are they allowed, 5? 

If I was Ten Hag I'd take the entire back 4 off at half time.

I watched the goals at half time, surely the goalie should be added to your list🤣

Watt-Zeefuik
Just now, 151 said:

You really have to feel four Man Utd :lol:

:lion:

Amazing to see them just roll over and play Fred.

34 minutes ago, Jeff said:

He's right though... Everyone is all on the Pep bandwagon or the German gegenpress.. sometimes the basics are the way forward but no one thinks about it these days 

Oh aye, I agree but he doesn’t need to make an excuse to say it.

Edited by Debut 4

38 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

£80 million for Harry Maguire.

2 x £40 million.

4 x £20 million.

£60 million + another £20 million.

That will just never, ever make sense.

On that theme, pretty sure I read Arsenal paid £77,000,000 for a guy called Pepe who can't get a game for them now.

The money down there is insane.

I'd be depressed if Maguire came in to replace Souttar.

What's hilarious is that the bampots on here that despise Sky, support Man U and are now backtracking so far up their own backpassages their picking brown debris out of their molars.

9 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

They're just a big red Newcastle 

Newcastle will probably finish above them now.

And I know it was a joke but the Geordies are some of the best football fans going unlike Tourchester United

Pasquale for King

Love watching lesser teams press the fancy dans, smother them and don’t let them out their half. Should be easier to do it at our place than most, need to have the players and the fitness to do it properly though. 

Watt-Zeefuik
29 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Love watching lesser teams press the fancy dans, smother them and don’t let them out their half. Should be easier to do it at our place than most, need to have the players and the fitness to do it properly though. 

Games for Boyce, Devlin, and Grant in particular, I'd think.

Unknown user
7 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

What's hilarious is that the bampots on here that despise Sky, support Man U and are now backtracking so far up their own backpassages their picking brown debris out of their molars.

Who support Man U and are now backtracking?

Edited by Smithee

The Real Maroonblood
7 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

:wattie:

17 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

£80 million for Harry Maguire.

2 x £40 million.

4 x £20 million.

£60 million + another £20 million.

That will just never, ever make sense.

i've just had a look and since SAF retired and man utd have spent around £1.3B on players, with a net loss when deducting player sales of over 900 M. Obscene the amount of money spent down there

Shanks said no

Quote that may not have been too daft after all

Much of what Mourinho says is for effect, but when he proclaimed that getting his United side to finish second in the Premier League in 2017/18 was his “greatest achievement”, while at his hyperbolic best, he may not have been completely wide of the mark.

Bazzas right boot
18 hours ago, milky_26 said:

4-0, when they face man city or liverpool it could be double figures

Liverpool next week. 

They taken 6 of them last season at old Trafford. 

:HeartsManspotrun:

11 minutes ago, Shanks said no said:

Quote that may not have been too daft after all

Much of what Mourinho says is for effect, but when he proclaimed that getting his United side to finish second in the Premier League in 2017/18 was his “greatest achievement”, while at his hyperbolic best, he may not have been completely wide of the mark.

same with rangnick, he said man u spent massive fees on average players and they needed a rebuild with at least 10 players coming in this summer

Malinga the Swinga

Arrived home and just seen Spurs equalise against Chelsea, seconds after Havertz hacked to ground with no foul awarded.

Really struggling to understand how Premiership is using VAR along with new attitude on fouls.

2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Arrived home and just seen Spurs equalise against Chelsea, seconds after Havertz hacked to ground with no foul awarded.

Really struggling to understand how Premiership is using VAR along with new attitude on fouls.

How the foul on Havertz wasn't given I'll never know. 

Malinga the Swinga
9 minutes ago, Taffin said:

How the foul on Havertz wasn't given I'll never know. 

Just happened again. Kante kicked on thigh and its play on. 

Spurs look pretty poor from what I've seen, which given their players and amount they have spent is a bit of a surprise.

Malinga the Swinga

Spurs equalise in last minute of injury time. Very lucky as Spurs guy pulled Chelsea player to ground by his hair, yet no foul awarded and equaliser came from corner.

Safe to say Conte and Tuchel don't like each other. Both managers sent off.

Malinga the Swinga
3 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Pulling folk down by their hair allowed now too. Refs an absolute joke.

I don't understand what referee and VAR are doing. Was a clear foul as corner came over, referee didn't spot it and I presume that not enough for red card, so they just play on. 

Utter shambles of a game as both Spurs goals came from fouls ignored by ref.

Sounese thinks referee was right as it was entertaining. He's so outdated it's a joke. 

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I don't understand what referee and VAR are doing. Was a clear foul as corner came over, referee didn't spot it and I presume that not enough for red card, so they just play on. 

Utter shambles of a game as both Spurs goals came from fouls ignored by ref.

Surely pulling someone to the ground by the hair is violent conduct? I'm staggered by that performance from the officials.

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Conte some boy :lol: 

He's a moaning *****. Referees frightened to offend him so let his team's away with murder.

Taylor, who had ignored all challenges until Kane did a Boyle and threw himself to ground, immediately gives foul and that leads to corner and equaliser.

Would never tire of slapping Kane, or Conte.

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Surely pulling someone to the ground by the hair is violent conduct? I'm staggered by that performance from the officials.

It is. Try it on Harry Kane and you'll be off the park. Try it on a foreign player and Taylor didn't care.

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

He's a moaning *****. Referees frightened to offend him so let his team's away with murder.

Taylor, who had ignored all challenges until Kane did a Boyle and threw himself to ground, immediately gives foul and that leads to corner and equaliser.

Would never tire of slapping Kane, or Conte.

He is a master tactician who fights and kicks every ball for his team.  Winds up everyone else too and Im not even a big liker of spurs but spewing chelsea makes me happy :lol: 

manaliveits105

So big derby match and the team who have been outplayed score a last minute equaliser but their fans don’t invade the pitch - how so ?

Boyces beard

lol don't really like Spurs or Chelsea but the refs made a right tom hunt of that at the end there.

If yer gonna have hair like that, its gonna get pulled on now and again  :rofl: 

Malinga the Swinga

Souness making a complete ***** of himself. English football is honest, players should be allowed to get stuck in, everybody loves it.

You can't allow wrestling moves like pulling folk to ground by hair.

As for Spurs, manalive is correct. Totally fail to celebrate a 2-2 win. No pitch invasion or lap of honour, they should be embarrassed.

17 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Souness making a complete ***** of himself. English football is honest, players should be allowed to get stuck in, everybody loves it.

You can't allow wrestling moves like pulling folk to ground by hair.

As for Spurs, manalive is correct. Totally fail to celebrate a 2-2 win. No pitch invasion or lap of honour, they should be embarrassed.

He's now mansplaining to Carney about how the strikers get kicked about. She looks fuming! 😂