English Premier League.

maroonlegions

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

🙄🤔

Stendel if backed would of done the same, if not better than Robbie this year.

👍

The funniest post on here for years. Just remarkable how you can believe that.

He was a ****ing disaster

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• neilnunb

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tasavallan
4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Okay, Son and Kane should stay at Spurs and carry on celebrating top 4, something they used to say Arsenal did.

Next season Newcastle may well be challenging those at top, but City still top target.

Depends on players I guess. Are they happy with odd appearance in Europe and no medals.

Next season, Newcastle will make it a top 7 and perhaps West Ham an 8th club.

Maybe it is time that the Premier League is split into two divisions "The Haves" and "The Have Nots".  2 leagues of 10.

Bongo 1874
Just now, RedStarRiot said:

No, they stayed up playing a little more conservative.

He got them to the Premier league but during those 16 years they have massive financial problems. He got Leeds in a decent situation compared to others.

Stendel was a joke, no plan B and would have been found out again and again. Regardless, no point speculating as thankfully he was binned.

Agree on Savages recruitment.

They still played attacking, and Newcastle done them a huge favour today. 

I don't agree on Stendel but that's a different argument. 

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

If Conte stays they will win something. 

Well, we can agree to disagree. They are miles away from winning anything.

Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

The funniest post on here for years. Just remarkable how you can believe that.

He was a ****ing disaster

The fact he got Barnsley promoted while Robbie got sacked and Mk dons got relegated? 

11 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Okay, Son and Kane should stay at Spurs and carry on celebrating top 4, something they used to say Arsenal did.

Next season Newcastle may well be challenging those at top, but City still top target.

Depends on players I guess. Are they happy with odd appearance in Europe and no medals.

Well it all depends if Conte stays. If Spurs sort out the occasional stupid result against teams they should beat then who knows. Neither Liverpool or Man City managed to beat them this season, 8 points from 12 against the top 2 says they can move on. 

indianajones

Couldnt really care about that league.

Pep would give his left nut though to be in one of the many CL finals Klopp has got Liverpool too. 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

The fact he got Barnsley promoted while Robbie got sacked and Mk dons got relegated? 

Tell us about the great job he did in France. 

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, Tasavallan said:

Next season, Newcastle will make it a top 7 and perhaps West Ham an 8th club.

Maybe it is time that the Premier League is split into two divisions "The Haves" and "The Have Nots".  2 leagues of 10.

What league are Everton in? How many Middle Eastern countries are left to buy a team.

Maybe the Chinese will come in and buy someone. 

Maybe Chelsea will drop down as their sale is struggling to go through.

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, indianajones said:

Couldnt really care about that league.

Pep would give his left nut though to be in one of the many CL finals Klopp has got Liverpool too. 

But he has only won one. May win another on Saturday but that is not certain.

Malinga the Swinga
6 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Well it all depends if Conte stays. If Spurs sort out the occasional stupid result against teams they should beat then who knows. Neither Liverpool or Man City managed to beat them this season, 8 points from 12 against the top 2 says they can move on. 

They need new keeper, new centre half, better midfield and full backs.

Their front three are good though.

Will Spurs splash the cash? History says not.

RedStarRiot
2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I think Klopp's only been in 1 more final (4 including this one coming up) and has won 1 less than Pep. Pep have failed big time though considering both Bayern and City brought him in specifically to win that trophy 

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Does someone want to tell Micah Richards that Man City aren’t going to shag him?

:arry:

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, RedStarRiot said:

I think Klopp's only been in 1 more final (4 including this one coming up) and has won 1 less than Pep. Pep have failed big time though considering both Bayern and City brought him in specifically to win that trophy 

Cups, as we know, are hard to win. You can however win them with good draws, and a one off great 90 minute performance. They're brilliant days when they happen but the league is the pinnacle of football.

That's what Klopp is supposed to be winning at Liverpool. 

Malinga the Swinga
4 minutes ago, Cade said:

Just a few months until the World Cup!

:pleasingao:

A week on Wednesday is play off against Ukraine. C'mon Scotland, we can do it.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

i wish jj was my dad
23 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Stendel if backed would of done the same, if not better than Robbie this year. 

Stop it

15 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

A week on Wednesday is play off against Ukraine. C'mon Scotland, we can do it.

We can, but probably won’t.  

Malinga the Swinga
16 minutes ago, Morgan said:

We can, but probably won’t.  

We will, we just will 

indianajones
44 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

2/3 would be very decent. As said, Pep would wish he could get that.

Dick Dastardly
52 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Tell us about the great job he did in France. 

And every other club he has been at. 

6 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Before Pep is declared a gawd I'd like to see him coach a side that isn't full of once in a century players or clubs that Croesus wouldn't have the cash to fund.

Edited by briever

3 minutes ago, briever said:

Before Pep is declared a gawd I'd like to see him coach a side that isn't full of once in a century players or clubs that Croesus wouldn't have the cash to fun.

Not going to happen.

Not when your the best.

Malinga the Swinga

What on earth is happening with England and their fans. Too many pitch invasions and far too many players/staff being endangered.

We know why it happens in Scotland, as in Hibs got away with it at Hampden and everyone else copies it, but it's getting out of control down South.

Need to bring in rule saying if it happens, you forfeit game and result.

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

What on earth is happening with England and their fans. Too many pitch invasions and far too many players/staff being endangered.

We know why it happens in Scotland, as in Hibs got away with it at Hampden and everyone else copies it, but it's getting out of control down South.

City have had to release a statement as the Villa keeper was assaulted after the game by a fan. It’s ridiculous. 

Malinga the Swinga
8 minutes ago, briever said:

Before Pep is declared a gawd I'd like to see him coach a side that isn't full of once in a century players or clubs that Croesus wouldn't have the cash to fund.

He would improve them, but would he improve them enough to win a league. We will never know because he'll never go to a pish club.

3 minutes ago, briever said:

Before Pep is declared a gawd I'd like to see him coach a side that isn't full of once in a century players or clubs that Croesus wouldn't have the cash to fun.

Not going to happen.

Not when your the best.

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, Tazio said:

City have had to release a statement as the Villa keeper was assaulted after the game by a fan. It’s ridiculous. 

Looked like he was shoved and then poked in face or slapped. 

Some absolute nutters out there. You won league so why bother assaulting a player.

6 minutes ago, benny said:

Not going to happen.

Not when your the best.

Then you cant call yourself the best.

2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

He would improve them, but would he improve them enough to win a league. We will never know because he'll never go to a pish club.

So he's not as good as Fergie or Clough then?

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, briever said:

Then you cant call yourself the best.

Not his fault though. 

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, briever said:

So he's not as good as Fergie or Clough then?

Not as good as Clough but equal to Ferguson. Also a far nicer person.

Not his fault though. 

TBH I am not sure Pep wants the label - he's seems like a decent guy without a giant ego.

22 minutes ago, indianajones said:

pep has 2 out ot 3 champions league titles, if liverpool win this then it would be 2 out of 4 for klopp

King prawn

Why on earth would someone feel the need to run onto the pitch after having just won the league and assault anyone - even more so the opposition's back up goalie...

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, RustyRightPeg said:

An indefinite stadium ban. That’ll teach him for physically assaulting someone on the blindside. 

He/she needs jailing for 6 months. No early release either. Proper deterrent or else it will happen till someone gets seriously hurt.

RustyRightPeg

He/she needs jailing for 6 months. No early release either. Proper deterrent or else it will happen till someone gets seriously hurt.

Yep. This won’t stop until the FA or EPL say they’ll dock points if fans come on the pitch. 

Other than the enormous cringe of seeing grown men running about the pitch, someone will get seriously hurt soon. 

jamboinglasgow
14 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Not to sure. Its bizarre, thats quite a few incidents in just a week. Maybe it is just me, but when your club has achieved something its all about seeing the success of the team so I can understand people wanting to run up and congratulate their players and celebrate with them. To use it attack an opposition player is just weird. I thought that with Hibs pitch invasion after the Scottish cup win, they have done something that has been a monkey on their back for over 100 years, they have just seen something that generations have lived a whole life and not seen, and their main interest is attacking an opposition player?

HeartsandonlyHearts
11 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I thought the same for the Forest fan. 
Straight to jail, do not pass Go.

25 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I'll give a childish answer as this pisses me off so much, but I'd love a Keane/ Souness/ Vinnie Jones style player to just turn around and slap one of these clowns silly, sadly they don't really exist nowadays.

frankblack
3 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

I'll give a childish answer as this pisses me off so much, but I'd love a Keane/ Souness/ Vinnie Jones style player to just turn around and slap one of these clowns silly, sadly they don't really exist nowadays.

Apart from Patrick Vierra?

indianajones
39 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

pep has 2 out ot 3 champions league titles, if liverpool win this then it would be 2 out of 4 for klopp

Not with city he hasn't. 

indianajones
58 minutes ago, briever said:

Same. No doubt he is a good manager but he's had it on a plate at the three clubs he's been at.