• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• neilnunb

• Maroon Sailor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everton win and are safe.  Lucky buggers.    Pitch invasion of course. 

Edited by HMFC01

Well that was dramatic!  Well done Everton.  Looked so bad in 1st half just couldn’t see them coming close to a come back.  Great stuff!

Burnley down to 10men for the last couple of mins

Oh hold on...getting checked

Edited by neilnunb

Malinga the Swinga

Shocking lack of effort from Palace in second half. 

No doubt we will hear how Everton will do better next season, until they go and sign some overrated pish, sack Lampard and scramble around bottom of the league.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

See if we win Saturday - there had better not be a ****ing pitch invasion. 

We are way better than that…

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

8 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Everton win and are safe.  Lucky buggers.    Pitch invasion of course. 

Imagine invading the pitch cause you managed to avoid relegation embarrassing pathetic football club and fans, They still think they are the powerhouse in Liverpool 😂 The Hibs of Liverpool.

Just now, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

See if we win Saturday - there had better not be a ****ing porch invasion. 

We are way better than that…

What’s the point run onto the pitch stand about then run off it 😂 Hibs patter don’t think we would do that. I won’t be I’m no going down 30 rows and the pitch is bloody miles away 

jamboinglasgow

So as long as Burnley match or better Leeds result on Sunday then Burnley stay up. I do think they will.

Malinga the Swinga

Burnley home to Newcastle, Leeds away to Brentford.

Newcastle play to their best and they win. If Leeds get a draw, then that could be enough.

Just now, jonesy said:

Fair game, I'd say. Congrats to Paddy V.

😁👍  looked like he hasn't lost his kicking ability

Peakybunnet
1 hour ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Imagine invading the pitch cause you managed to avoid relegation embarrassing pathetic football club and fans, They still think they are the powerhouse in Liverpool 😂 The Hibs of Liverpool.

I thought most Liverpool supporters were from London and most Everton supporters from Liverpool? 

13 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

I thought most Liverpool supporters were from London and most Everton supporters from Liverpool? 

😂 London your getting mixed up with Man United 

Luckies1874
39 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Patrick Vieira walloped an Everton fan who waa goading him. 

SectionDJambo

I can’t quite understand the hostility towards Everton from a Hearts point of view. 
This season we signed Beni for a very reasonable fee and then got Ellis Simms on loan. Both these players have added great value to our team. Our chance of being able to bring Simms back next season are enhanced by Everton staying up.

We also share admiration of Alex Young, who was a great player for both clubs. Gary Naysmith, more recently, played with great distinction for Hearts and Everton 

I suspect that an emotional attachment to Liverpool may be the reason for the hostility. I prefer to think about Hearts’ relationships with other clubs, before wishing them damage.

6 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I’m not very fond of Leeds!!!

Probably best they go down!

Yeah I hope so to. Besides if Burnley go down that knocks another team of my list I sit in there end when Liverpool come to town 😂.

Nookie Bear
7 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

I can’t quite understand the hostility towards Everton from a Hearts point of view. 
This season we signed Beni for a very reasonable fee and then got Ellis Simms on loan. Both these players have added great value to our team. Our chance of being able to bring Simms back next season are enhanced by Everton staying up.

We also share admiration of Alex Young, who was a great player for both clubs. Gary Naysmith, more recently, played with great distinction for Hearts and Everton 

I suspect that an emotional attachment to Liverpool may be the reason for the hostility. I prefer to think about Hearts’ relationships with other clubs, before wishing them damage.

Pretend-y Liverpool fans, I would imagine. 

Faux passion is the ultimate modern-day football cringe.

the general
9 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

Not very scientific but when we were there for the Hearts game most of the folk we spoke to were Everton 

8 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

It's all the fake Liverpool fans on here 😂

RustyRightPeg
9 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

Good on him. Bet the wee laddie shat a brick. 

these pitch invasions are getting ridiculous. They aren’t even about celebrating it’s about getting into the face of opposition and opposition fans. The same happened at Port Vale against Swindon last night too. 

Moronic behaviour and I’m praying if we do the business tomorrow there isn’t one, it’s cringey!

EagleJambo
2 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Good on him. Bet the wee laddie shat a brick. 

these pitch invasions are getting ridiculous. They aren’t even about celebrating it’s about getting into the face of opposition and opposition fans. The same happened at Port Vale against Swindon last night too. 

Moronic behaviour and I’m praying if we do the business tomorrow there isn’t one, it’s cringey!

Agreed - Palace support this morning is right behind Super Pat. These pitch invasions are getting more and more ugly, and the authorities need to do something about it. I suspect Pat was taking out his frustration for that Palace performance on the supporter. The less said about that Palace performance in the second half the better....

Seaside Dave
14 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

What’s the point run onto the pitch stand about then run off it 😂 Hibs patter don’t think we would do that. I won’t be I’m no going down 30 rows and the pitch is bloody miles away 

Hahaha same. Unless someone orders me a taxi can't be arsed with that 

2 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

Hahaha same. Unless someone orders me a taxi can't be arsed with that 

Run absolutely miles to get on the pitch and get red faced when a Hearts player pushes you away hover about the pitch then back into the stands all very Hibs digging up the pitch and taking grass home 😂😂😂

Malinga the Swinga

You have to love Newcastle's rumoured away top for next season.

I mean they would be as well changing name to Saudi Arabia United.

The assurance provided to league that it isn't Saudi Arabia running the club isn't worth the paper its printed on.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

You have to love Newcastle's rumoured away top for next season.

I mean they would be as well changing name to Saudi Arabia United.

The assurance provided to league that it isn't Saudi Arabia running the club isn't worth the paper its printed on.

Another English team for you to hate.:10900:

Malinga the Swinga
4 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Another English team for you to hate.:10900:

I don't know what you mean!

Order of dislike

1. Liverpool

2. Tottenham

3. Everton

The rest are just annoying.

Scotland

1. Hibs

2. Celtic/Rangers 

3. St Mirren

4. Dundee

The rest are just annoying

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Order of dislike

1. Liverpool

2. Tottenham

3. Everton

Scotland

1. Hibs

2. Celtic/Rangers 

3. St Mirren

4. Dundee

The English thing doesn’t affect Hearts so is irrelevant.

The Scottish thing I would swap 2 for 1.

3 and 4 definitely.

3 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

The English thing doesn’t affect Hearts so is irrelevant.

The Scottish thing I would swap 2 for 1.

3 and 4 definitely.

I agree, I hate the weegie bigots far more than the hobbos. 

Seaside Dave
4 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Run absolutely miles to get on the pitch and get red faced when a Hearts player pushes you away hover about the pitch then back into the stands all very Hibs digging up the pitch and taking grass home 😂😂😂

Lol bunch of Muppets mate 😂

Seaside Dave
34 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Order of dislike

1. Liverpool

2. Tottenham

3. Everton

Scotland

1. Hibs

2. Celtic/Rangers 

3. St Mirren

4. Dundee

1 hate Tottenham the most. they Think they are massive. 

2 Liverpool 

Scotland Celtic, Hibs, rangers 

Footballfirst

Leeds and Burnley wrote (before Thursday's games) to the EPL, complaining that Everton has breached financial rules.

It seems a reasonable complaint as Everton have lost £372m over the last three years.

They are allowed £105m is cumulative losses plus any Covid related losses. Their Covid claim of £170 is well in excess of any comparable club.

https://theathletic.com/news/leeds-burnley-everton-finances-premier-league/VzKHjR49BkIX/

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Leeds and Burnley wrote (before Thursday's games) to the EPL, complaining that Everton has breached financial rules.

It seems a reasonable complaint as Everton have lost £372m over the last three years.

They are allowed £105m is cumulative losses plus any Covid related losses. Their Covid claim of £170 is well in excess of any comparable club.

https://theathletic.com/news/leeds-burnley-everton-finances-premier-league/VzKHjR49BkIX/

As Mikey1874 said on previous page, Everton are hiding their malpractice and using Covid as an excuse.

Everyone knows they are cheating, but do the league have bottle to do anything about it.

Unlikely as English authorities are as spineless as ours 

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Order of dislike

1. Liverpool

2. Tottenham

3. Everton

Scotland

1. Hibs

2. Celtic/Rangers 

3. St Mirren

4. Dundee

th-1.jpeg

2 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

As Mikey1874 said on previous page, Everton are hiding their malpractice and using Covid as an excuse.

Everyone knows they are cheating, but do the league have bottle to do anything about it.

Unlikely as English authorities are as spineless as ours 

When you consider how crap their squad is its bewildering they have spent so much - mind you they spend £10m of a hun youngster who'd hardly played any games.

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

th-1.jpeg

Did that make sense when you posted it. Never mind, I'll watch my team tomorrow while you wait till next week's wankfest with Madrid.

Have a good night.

Seymour M Hersh
13 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Did that make sense when you posted it. Never mind, I'll watch my team tomorrow while you wait till next week's wankfest with Madrid.

Have a good night.

:rofl:

th.jpeg

4 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

An example of the concern Everton are at it.

We've seen how damaging the financial jiggery pockery was for Derby.

Very bad for the English game though.

Shooter McGavin

How the **** can you lose that much money year after year. 

The Scottish Premier League is effectively trying to compete with English Championship & League One when signing players etc,

But how on earth can you compete on the wages side of things when even clubs in both those league are willing to rack up enormous debts to pip the likes of us, and other SPFL teams to players.

I mean, how many times do talented players up here go down south for the money, money that a lot of these clubs haven’t f****** got.

Frustrating.

Alec Eiffel
4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Just realised Everton have got plans for a new stadium as well 😂

The stadium is proceeding in the old docks area.  Arsenal and Spurs were restricted in finances for player recruitment while their new stadiums were built, Everton will be no different.  If they played under the SFA/SPFL they would have got away with defaulting the FFP but not in England.  They do not need much of a points deduction to be relegated.

Seymour M Hersh
7 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Just realised Everton have got plans for a new stadium as well 😂

It's already being built. They're calling it the Camp Poo as it's very near a sewage works and if the wind's in the wrong direction.....well I'm sure you can imagine.