Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Youre on the wrong thread for our newest embarrassment.  Yet some say Hibs are shite losing 1-0 to the best side in Scotland :lol: 

I see you are premature again

17 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I see you are premature again

Aye it was a fantastic performance, Rangers would be shitting themselves right enough. 

Just now, Last Laff said:

Aye it was a fantastic performance, Rangers would be shitting themselves right enough. 

It was job done, just like Sevco today. Dont worry, you're not the first and wont be the last to be premature.

1 minute ago, Candy said:

Nice to see Brechin were turfed out the cup today.

Also Albion Rovers so at least their chairman won’t have to worry about coach costs. 

Gorgie Boot boy
4 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

No one will want to play us.

As a side we are getting to know each other and the system our coaching staff want us to aim to own.

Rangers are like every side we will face, there to be decimated.

Pansies in a field of daisy's.

gorgie rd eh11
56 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Youre on the wrong thread for our newest embarrassment.  Yet some say Hibs are shite losing 1-0 to the best side in Scotland :lol: 

Our latest embarrassment, a win.🙃

But you keep bumming up the hibs, we've played them twice this year and beat them twice. 😄

Oh and we've played rangers twice this year, and we've beat them twice. :rofl:

1 hour ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

But you keep bumming up the hibs, we've played them twice this year and beat them twice. 😄

Name one time I've bummed up Hibs?

Okay then, if you're deluded enough to think we aren't pish in comparison to the best team in the country then bash on. 

gorgie rd eh11
3 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Name one time I've bummed up Hibs?

Okay then, if you're deluded enough to think we aren't pish in comparison to the best team in the country then bash on. 

We've played the best team in the country twice this year and beat them twice. 👍

And you call us pish  but want to question anyone who calls hibs shite. We've played them twice this year and beat them twice. so they must be really shite. 👍

Just stick to "our latest embarrassment". 😄

Pasquale for King

Obviously hate St Midden bit great to see Draper sent off and the horrible thick Leith ***** and his Ross County team get ****ed. Hope they go down. 

Pasquale for King
8 hours ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

They were bumming Hibs up on the radio and when I realised it was on Sky 1 I turned it on and Andy Walker of all people said Hibs were lucky as they should’ve been 3 or 4 nil down 😆😂

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

We're a bit away, but we've proved we can give anyone a game. 

Saying we're pish is mental illness. 

Definitely. Especially after last week. I don’t think we should fear anyone in the upcoming SC. 

Pasquale for King

Glad to see Scott Robinson doing well at Livi, always thought he had good game awareness but just wanted to be a sitter. Looks like he’s finally realised he’s better further forward. 
Livi looking good under the new manager, could win the diddy cup again soon. 

Have to say I’m over the moon for that sanctimonious, devious prick at Ross county. Rooted to the bottom, manager binned and player discipline all over the place. Would love it if they tumbled down the leagues and ended up out of the 42 altogether. Tinpot arseholes. 

17 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Have to say I’m over the moon for that sanctimonious, devious prick at Ross county. Rooted to the bottom, manager binned and player discipline all over the place. Would love it if they tumbled down the leagues and ended up out of the 42 altogether. Tinpot arseholes. 

I think they will go down as the worst top team in recent history.  Hughes will lose the plot in the next couple of weeks and they will be done for.  The problem with the second part is their chairman pumps loads into them when they do go down. 

Queen of the South have apologised to fans after former MP George Galloway was allowed to attend their match against Dundee on Saturday.

The political activist has recently moved to Dumfries and Galloway and took in the 3-1 win at Palmerston.

Galloway posted about the match on his Twitter account, praising Charlie Adam 's performance in the Championship clash.

That led to some complaints from fans, with the former Glasgow Kelvin MP allowed to attend despite supporters being barred from grounds up and down the country.

Club directors are allowed to attend but are not allowed to bring guests.

QofS said in a statement: "We can confirm that George Galloway did attend our game against Dundee at Palmerston yesterday.

"He was socially distant within an area of the ground where he formed a bubble with his family. All Covid protocols were followed at all times.

"We would like to apologise to our supporters who have been upset by his attendance at the match."

and the feeble excuse from George........

The former Labour and RESPECT MP explained that he had been there to discuss a sponsorship opportunity.

He wrote on Twitter: "My family have FIVE season tickets. I’m about to be a sponsor.

"I’m spreading the word about the club to millions of people."

Happy that county are struggling would have liked the midden to be down there too but theirs still time for a collapse and a hamilton great escape job!

Don't like the buns much but i am honestly hoping they p!sh the league this year, Wouldn't it be marvelous if Ceptic are about 25 points behind them and their only shot at glory this season is a Scottish cup win and they draw us at tynie in the quarters and we empty them out and effectively end their season. 

Would be extremely :pleasing:

I've seen quite a bit of the Hamilton and rangers games.  I was surprised at how great the commentators said mcgregor's save was.  I would have saved it.

Equally surprised at the Celtic penalty.  I would never have given it but I acknowledge that they would have won regardless.

Rangers didn't look that great to me.  From what I saw, hibs often looked better but carried no threat.

11 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Queen of the South have apologised to fans after former MP George Galloway was allowed to attend their match against Dundee on Saturday.

The political activist has recently moved to Dumfries and Galloway and took in the 3-1 win at Palmerston.

Galloway posted about the match on his Twitter account, praising Charlie Adam 's performance in the Championship clash.

That led to some complaints from fans, with the former Glasgow Kelvin MP allowed to attend despite supporters being barred from grounds up and down the country.

Club directors are allowed to attend but are not allowed to bring guests.

QofS said in a statement: "We can confirm that George Galloway did attend our game against Dundee at Palmerston yesterday.

"He was socially distant within an area of the ground where he formed a bubble with his family. All Covid protocols were followed at all times.

"We would like to apologise to our supporters who have been upset by his attendance at the match."

and the feeble excuse from George........

The former Labour and RESPECT MP explained that he had been there to discuss a sponsorship opportunity.

He wrote on Twitter: "My family have FIVE season tickets. I’m about to be a sponsor.

"I’m spreading the word about the club to millions of people."

How can they say 'all Covid protocols were followed',  when they breath them?    Galloway wasn't allowed to be there.   

I only watched highlights of Ross County v Hamilton only knowing that Hamilton had won 2-0  and was amused to see 2 red cards for County and subsequent cave in and loss of 2 goals.

Oh well, that'll be what taking your medicine is like.  County are now where they would have been if last season had been played to a finish.

When watching hibs and rangers one of the commentators said that coming up next was Hamilton v Celtic with the entire Hamilton first team out through suspensions and injury?

Did I hear that right?

Dundonald Bluebells knocked out the Scottish Cup by Queens Park last night after extra time.

No George Galloway was not in attendance.

2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Dundonald Bluebells knocked out the Scottish Cup by Queens Park last night after extra time.

No George Galloway was not in attendance.

You getting QotS and Queens Park mixed up?

2 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

You getting QotS and Queens Park mixed up?

Not at all. It was my feeble attempt at humour.

19 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Soro and Turnbull score for Celtic.

But only one at most will play against Rangers. Scott Brown just rested.

And Julien crocked 😁  oops, I mean, tragic.

1 hour ago, HMFC01 said:

Livingston pitch ❄️🏂😂

All weather nonsense.    Get it to ****.   Waste of ****ing time. 

Was there ever an undersoil heating requirement for Prem clubs?

Or am I harking back to the dim and distant...?

7 minutes ago, Boof said:

There was.

Things changed alongside 10,000 capacity being cut. 

5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

There was.

Things changed alongside 10,000 capacity being cut. 

Changed to do anything you like, build a couple of stands and park a couple of double decker buses behind the goal of you want!!

48 minutes ago, Boof said:

Safe link.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/20997587

2013/14 it was changed.  I didn't know either.  What is interesting it says the pitch should still have adequate covering instead of under soil heating.   Clearly it isn't working. 

Edited by HMFC01

Seymour M Hersh

I hadn't even realised they were all kicking off early. Doncaster will be choking the chicken as a type because the bigot sisters both won.