*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

Horatio Caine

Also annoying was Mikey Stewart waxing on about how Hibs are like a well oiled machine.  Ok Mikey - maybe a few of them were well oiled tonight!

And we had the cheek to be critical of our team's performance last night.

• Replies 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

That smug faced twat is nothing but an overrated jizzfest. 

It's about time someone took that glaikit looking smirk and rammed it up his sphincter with bells on. 

He gets an easy time from these ringpieces on the radio who ram their tongues so far up his farter that they can tickle his tonsils.

:fth:

Poetry Jonno Poetry FTH

6 minutes ago, Barack said:

Probably as bad as us after a win.

It reads a lot like kickback to be fair. Swap the phrase pant wetter for bed wetter.

Edited by GinRummy

4 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Also annoying was Mikey Stewart waxing on about how Hibs are like a well oiled machine.  Ok Mikey - maybe a few of them were well oiled tonight!

And we had the cheek to be critical of our team's performance last night.

Well oiled, but big Yogi still humping them dry. :D

1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

Well oiled, but big Yogi still humping them dry. :D

Running naked round the home dressing room as I type, shouting get it up ye🤣

been here before
8 minutes ago, DaveyT said:

hibs.net is very entertaining tonight.

Just got myself a bottle of this...

cognc_cou2.thumb.jpg.4a33b20a20765098a16f2ddc87ea294d.jpg

...seems as good a time as any for a liberal measure and a visit to der nugget.

been here before
2 minutes ago, DaveyT said:

Not yet. Great nights entertainment

From a thread entitled Abysmal:

"bcos"  :rofl:

ahibby 08:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by dastardly8:
This has been a ridiculous showing tonight , whole team disjointed not one decent pass , not one decent shot at goal and the defending has been comical , especially Hanlon for the second goal , need a good few signings if we are to improve , any thoughts on potential January signings ?

Abysmal is a goid word for that performance. The best I could muster after a couple was pathetic. I hope thw coach is embarrassed bcos I am.

21 minutes ago, DaveyT said:

hibs.net is very entertaining tonight.

looks like the penny is beginning to drop in regards to Jack Ross !!

also the home truths about some of their so called superstars is glorious reading 

don’t worry, I’ve plenty sanitiser and will cleanse after visiting  wehaveagreathomerecord.net

248208EB-491D-4D5A-8006-5B29CD8B999C.jpeg

4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Mind when the EEN hyped them up to split the OF and challenge for the league 🤣🤣🤣

All's not lost yet, The Rangers only 23 points ahead :lol:

1 minute ago, 2205ian said:

All's not lost yet, The Rangers only 23 points ahead :lol:

Hibs have passed the looking ahead of them stage and entered the standard looking over their shoulders stage. 

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Hibs have passed the looking ahead of them stage and entered the standard looking over their shoulders stage. 

Happens every Christmas.

Just now, Newton51 said:

Does that mean Motherwell would be bottom if they didn’t have the forfeit points

No, they're 10th without the potential extra 6 points. They're suspended right now pending the appeal or whatever is going on with it.

48 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

I was there that day too.  Ronnie Simpson was in goal for them.

I remember that game well. Was Danny Paton not the first player in Scottish football to wear contact lenses? 

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
57 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Sunk by an ex manager and ex player. Shame 😂

And all-round hibee.  Such a marvellous irony that it should be him to do it.

According to a tweet from Ewen Murray who is one of us according to .net, Hibs haven't won 2 consecutive home league games for 26 months-and counting.

They're not pleased.

5 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

And all-round hibee.  Such a marvellous irony that it should be him to do it.

Hes actually a big Celtic man, he's not that keen on Hibs really.

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

According to a tweet from Ewen Murray who is one of us according to .net, Hibs haven't won 2 consecutive home league games for 26 months-and counting.

They're not pleased.

seemingly last won 2 home games on the trot back in October 2018 !!!

38027137-2637-47FC-BAB4-6177E8C43574.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Never knew that, always assumed Hughes was huge h1b5 fan?

Weakened Offender
6 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I remember being behind his dugout as he managed Falkirk (I think) during a League Cup tie and he was getting pelters for the 5-1 Cup Final humping. He genuinely wasn't bothered. At one point he turned around laughing and shouted to the antagonist (the well-kent Dad of a current Hearts employee) that he hadn't even watched the match, he was at the Champions League Final, which was played on the same day, with Six-Pack Collins. 

Edited by Weakened Offender

7 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

They're not pleased.

There’s no doubt about it. Ewen is a 100% bona fide Hearts man and doesn’t even try to deny it. 

Weakened Offender

There’s no doubt about it. Ewen is a 100% bona fide Hearts man and doesn’t even try to deny it. 

Ewan is a PHM. 

Just now, Weakened Offender said:

I remember being behind his dugout as he managed Falkirk (I think) during a League Cup tie and he was getting pelters for the 5-1 Cup Final humping. He genuinely wasn't bothered. At one point he turned around laughing and shouted to the antagonist (the well-kent Dad of a current Hearts employee) that he hadn't even watched the match, he was at the Champions League Final which was played on the same day with Six-Pack Collins. 

I remember when Hibs got relegated in 98 and he told the press he was heartbroken and was miserable all night when he got home from the game and wouldn’t even talk to his wife. Strange that as I saw him and his wife getting in a taxi to head up town all dressed up a couple of hours after the final whistle. 

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
7 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Fair enough.  I always assumed that, as a Leith man, he was a Hibby. 

Flux Capacitor

I remember when Hibs got relegated in 98 and he told the press he was heartbroken and was miserable all night when he got home from the game and wouldn’t even talk to his wife. Strange that as I saw him and his wife getting in a taxi to head up town all dressed up a couple of hours after the final whistle. 

Whilst we were on our way home from Pittodrie.

’We’ll meet again, don’t know where, don’t know when’

The best of times.

Weakened Offender
Just now, Tazio said:

I heard from someone who was at high school with Yogi that the Hibs fans and Celtic fans would regularly pagger and that he was a bit of a force to be reckoned with. He was definitely a proud Leither and played up on that where H1b5 were concerned. Always a Celtic fan though. 

1 minute ago, Weakened Offender said:

I heard from someone who was at high school with Yogi that the Hibs fans and Celtic fans would regularly pagger and that he was a bit of a force to be reckoned with. He was definitely a proud Leither and played up on that where H1b5 were concerned. Always a Celtic fan though. 

Thick as shite though, he was on Constitution Street hailing the taxi. Visible to all Hibs fans in the area. 

been here before
19 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

He's a prowd Leefer fae Leef wurkin class laddie fae Leef wi a right good wurkin class saying see ye behind the goals which is a Leef sayin what means see ye later prowd and wurkin class.

Says big wurds like d-e-d-i-c-a-t-i-o-n slowly fur emphasis to his boiz, wurkin class boiz. A right good humble groop ae boiz, prowd boiz fae Leef, prowd Leefers, prowd wurkin class humble Leef boiz.

Weakened Offender
21 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Thick as shite though, he was on Constitution Street hailing the taxi. Visible to all Hibs fans in the area. 

Absolutely. Thick as mince. 

Still say him pulling Jose Quitongo's pigtails as he skipped passed him at Tynecastle is one of the funniest things I've seen at the football though.