Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Tell that to Robbie, he thinks we could do better.

Re the OF, no one is saying we should be beating them every time, some are saying we should be looking to do better especially in the first 45mins v them ......and getting hounded on here for daring to say/want that.

Everyone gets the financial Gulf between them and us/the rest.

Weirdly those who pull the financial difference as an excuse, seem to forget that financial difference when we struggle v smaller teams.

Latch onto one wee throwaway comment. Repeat, repeat, repeat....

7 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Latch onto one wee throwaway comment. Repeat, repeat, repeat....

Latch on to anything negative said about Robbie, no matter how justified. Repeat, repeat, repeat  repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat  repeat, repeat...

13 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Latch on to anything negative said about Robbie, no matter how justified. Repeat, repeat, repeat  repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat  repeat, repeat...

He's not immune to criticism. I have the capacity for objectivity....

Malinga the Swinga

Big match on BBC Scotland tomorrow night. Arbroath v Kilmarnock shine interesting. A win for either will put them in a good position.

Hopefully Arbroath can grab a win.

jamboinglasgow
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

St Mirren talking to Leigh Griffiths 

Speaking to a colleague who is a St mirren fan today about it, he was dead against Griffiths for both football and non-football related (one of the non-football things he said was the chant about Rudi.) 

5 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Speaking to a colleague who is a St mirren fan today about it, he was dead against Griffiths for both football and non-football related (one of the non-football things he said was the chant about Rudi.) 

Loads of St Mirren fans have gone online to say they are unhappy with this. 

They have a chance to do the right thing. 

14 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

To sanitise the thread, massive game first up this weekend.  Arbroath v Kilmarnock.  

Hope it's packed to the door and Arbroath win.  I'll go 2-1. They have a less intensive Scottish Cup game  coming up and winning against Killie should put a spring in their step.

All this is very different from the OF circus we have to endure.

All the best to Dick and Arbroath hope they come up this season and really hope they knock the vermin out the cup.

An excellent weekend would see Arbroath winniing one day. St Mirren the next followed by Hearts on the Sunday.

St Mirren, with Leigh Griffiths possibly doing the business, would move 2 points behind Hibs with a game in hand.

Pleased to read a comment that there's a tremendous atmosphere at Arbroath.  Both sets of fans in full voice.

It's what our football is all anout for me.  Kilmarnock supporters travelling all the way to Arbroath on a Friday.  Good on them.

Салатные палочки

I was wondering why he took that on there instead of playing in the boy on the left. 

I got my answer :laugh2:

Yet another fantastic result for Arbroath if they hang on to this. Although I took Killie on my coupon and they're the only team losing so **** them.

Preston Jambo

Lots of Hearts connections in the Arbroath side. Jason Thomson, Chris Hamilton, Craig Wighton, Henderson who just came on and the Scorer Jack Hamilton who is from Coldingham, very much a Hearts village especially since I moved there!

Just now, Maroon Sailor said:

Wighton never got involved in the match 

His semi final goal v. Hibs seems a long, long, time ago.

Literally and figuratively.

Konrad von Carstein
10 minutes ago, Preston Jambo said:

Lots of Hearts connections in the Arbroath side. Jason Thomson, Chris Hamilton, Craig Wighton, Henderson who just came on and the Scorer Jack Hamilton who is from Coldingham, very much a Hearts village especially since I moved there!

Had a few holidays there at the caravan site when I was a bairn in the 70's.

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

Preston Jambo
1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

They’ll take the vermin in the cup no problem 

They look better than Cove Rangers, so you never know.