*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, sadj said:

Nuke Glasgow? 

Said that in 2004 when Hibs took 38k to the lc final with Livi, either that or build a wall round it.

• Replies 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pasquale for King
33 minutes ago, Gambo said:

I was at Tynecastle supporting my team.

So after the game  where was your perspective post about Celtics game v Utd

You could have chose Livi's 3-1 victory over Hibs at Easter Road on Sat to put into perspective last nights result after the game?

Or do you pick and choose what games to be perspective about?

My opinion, we were poor for first 60mins v a Celtic team who were not great (good, but not great) on the night. 

How that was affected by Celtics performance tonight v Rangers (or Dundee Utd) I don't know.

Even Robbie Neilson himself agreed we needed to do better first half of the game v Celtic 🤣. (I must have missed your post having a go at him for that)

Some fans have a real problem at the thought/idea of wanting to do better at times v Old Firm.....weird.

Some fans have a problem enjoying a result and then being able to discuss the performance....weird when they are on a fans forum where performances etc get discussed.

I'll leave the childish wee comments to you.

Great post. 

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, Section Q said:

6 goals lost in 2 games. They need a centre half.........!

Hahahahaha should’ve stumped up the cash, what a shame if they lose all that CL cash because of that 😆

4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

When was the last time the Rangers lost a league match at home ? 

Just googled it and it was Hamilton 0-1 on 04/03/2020. 

32 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Rangers look ordinary when up against better opposition,  surely we can at least put there back line under a little pressure at the weekend? Still expecting to lose mid you.

Even a draw will go a long way to killing them off for good or doing some serious damage to their infrastructure and they will still have to pay Ramsey 40k a week what’s not to like

7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Said that in 2004 when Hibs took 38k to the lc final with Livi, either that or build a wall round it.

Hibs did what ???? 

If we can beat Rangers and Hibs take something from them in their next game, then second place doesn't look like a shoo in for them after all.

I absolutely ****ing despise septic but watching sevco get battered due to poor defence, after they tried to lowball us for the defender they needed, is poetic. Hope paying millions for an unfit, injury prone loan signing is feeling good now knowing they could have signed a top class defender for a fraction of the price. 

That's what you get for trying to do us over. 

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

Hibs did what ???? 

Yeah unbelievably they dug up that many grannies, granddads, kids, pets etc. 

Got ****ed 2 nil of a livi team in administration hahahahaha 

B7F195A5-67C5-4C5B-9A4E-4101D4957695.png

Edited by Pasquale for King

1 minute ago, Sertse said:

I absolutely ****ing despise septic but watching sevco get battered due to poor defence, after they tried to lowball us for the defender they needed, is poetic. Hope paying millions for an unfit, injury prone loan signing is feeling good now knowing they could have signed a top class defender for a fraction of the price. 

That's what you get for trying to do us over. 

Very succinct. Nice one

I loathe them both, but at this moment in time, Rangers are boiling my piss slightly more after the Souttar debacle.  I hope their defence creaks for the rest of the season and they concede a barrowload of goals. 

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah unbelievably they dug up that many grannies, granddads, kids, pets etc. 

Got ****ed 2 nil hahahahaha 

aye i remember the 2 nil hahahahaha

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, cookieboy said:

aye i remember the 2 nil hahahahaha

Gave the family who hadn’t seen me at a game a fright celebrating the goals 😆

4 minutes ago, CF11JamTart said:

Very succinct. Nice one

I loathe them both, but at this moment in time, Rangers are boiling my piss slightly more after the Souttar debacle.  I hope their defence creaks for the rest of the season and they concede a barrowload of goals. 

Yeah that’s my thoughts as well, the gits deserve to get pumped for giving us zero for JS.

MR INCREDIBLE

Should we train our ball boys like Celtic obviously do?

Like to waste time if we’re winning.

Not give ball back to opposition.

Quick ball to us if we’re on attack. Etc etc..

Tonight one of their Ball boys(young man)actually kicked the ball away from McGregor when he was trying to retrieve the ball.

Hackney Hearts
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Just googled it and it was Hamilton 0-1 on 04/03/2020. 

Ha! Of course it was. The one game we could really have done with them winning.

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

Ah well.

Who gives a shit?

Rangers?

Celtic?

ps. All the best Mr Souttar.

Got to say that although I hate to see celtic win feck all I do love to see rangers get pumped 😂😂😂

Just now, Jackd51 said:

Got to say that although I hate to see celtic win feck all I do love to see rangers get pumped 😂😂😂

9 hours ago, lost in space said:

Bucky suppliers.

Heroin suppliers.

Ladbrokes.

Tennents Lager (it's crap).

A&E.

Sellers of taps (not plumbing variety).

Baseball bat manufacturers.

Knife manufacturers.

Chinese suppliers of fake goods.

Irish football fans who have no team to support.

Ferries from Oirland.

Unemployment Benefit workers.

Suppliers of very unhealthy food.

Tattoo Artists.

Tanning Studios.

SNP.

😁😁

8 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Sunday will be a very different game, just because Celtic played a certain way against them, doesn’t mean we can just go out and blow them away like they did.

I hope people understand this.

They don't.

This place is full of people complaining when we can't compete with Celtic first half. Some people don't get it.

Gio won't last.One he won't get the investment needed and two I just don't think he is looking that good a manager.Rangers have looked  poor since he came in.

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, luckydug said:

When was the last time the Rangers lost a league match at home ? 

Sunday. 😎

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, Gambo said:

I was at Tynecastle supporting my team.

So after the game  where was your perspective post about Celtics game v Utd

You could have chose Livi's 3-1 victory over Hibs at Easter Road on Sat to put into perspective last nights result after the game?

Or do you pick and choose what games to be perspective about?

My opinion, we were poor for first 60mins v a Celtic team who were not great (good, but not great) on the night. 

How that was affected by Celtics performance tonight v Rangers (or Dundee Utd) I don't know.

Even Robbie Neilson himself agreed we needed to do better first half of the game v Celtic 🤣. (I must have missed your post having a go at him for that)

Some fans have a real problem at the thought/idea of wanting to do better at times v Old Firm.....weird.

Some fans have a problem enjoying a result and then being able to discuss the performance....weird when they are on a fans forum where performances etc get discussed.

I'll leave the childish wee comments to you.

Very few of the posts are actually about the game or improvement tho. 

It would be great if there was an actual debate about that, but it's not. 

The Neilson thread proves this. 

It's about folk finding a conduit to continue their personal tirad against Neilson. 

It's obvious. 

If you don't see that, then fair enough but most now can. 

Because of this select group of posters every debate goes the same way. 

These posters enjoy us dropping points, it gives them a platform to vent at Neilson. 

It's as tragic as it is funny. 

You surley can't be that niave to not acknowledge this?

LarrysRightFoot
9 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

😂

Shit ourselves Sunday? Like Rangers did tonight?

What if both teams shit themselves in the first half?

Hopefully there’s is runny and ours is solid 

9 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Sunday will be a very different game, just because Celtic played a certain way against them, doesn’t mean we can just go out and blow them away like they did.

I hope people understand this.

No way we can play like that. We’ll do what weve done in every big game for the last 2 years. For the first half or maybe the first hour we’ll sit cautious and we’ll let the other team blow itself out. Sometimes we’ll still be in the game, sometimes we won’t be. Then we’ll see the football we’re capable of and we’ll give it a right good go to try and win it or get back into it, whatever applies by that time.

To sanitise the thread, massive game first up this weekend.  Arbroath v Kilmarnock.  

Hope it's packed to the door and Arbroath win.  I'll go 2-1. They have a less intensive Scottish Cup game  coming up and winning against Killie should put a spring in their step.

All this is very different from the OF circus we have to endure.

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

Gio won't last.One he won't get the investment needed and two I just don't think he is looking that good a manager.Rangers have looked  poor since he came in.

He just has this look about him that says "I'm broken" if they don't win - he had it in interviews after the Aberdeen game, looked it last night. Might just be his demeanour but it doesn't look good IMO.

46 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

No way we can play like that. We’ll do what weve done in every big game for the last 2 years. For the first half or maybe the first hour we’ll sit cautious and we’ll let the other team blow itself out. Sometimes we’ll still be in the game, sometimes we won’t be. Then we’ll see the football we’re capable of and we’ll give it a right good go to try and win it or get back into it, whatever applies by that time.

Probably!

Mind you I actually find it hard to work out if that's the genuine tactic.  I tend to think that just happens.  Neilson invariably comes out and says the first half wasn't good enough, and you can see him and his team on the sidelines trying to push us out.  We actually often start (like 5 mins) really positively and then it's if the other team get some momentum, we find it really hard to get out.

What he needs to work out is how to stop us from dropping and letting ourselves get penned in.  Even against Hibs it happened (though not to the extent some would have you believe - they basically got a bit of space on our right and a couple of good set pieces, plus we still made the best chances in that period).

I'd suggest having Simms will help a lot.  A guy who is physical and can win us possession and territory, perhaps often from nothing.  That helps a lot - an outball if you need it - probably not had it in this team as yet.

The other thing is probably as simple as belief.  Confidence to stay a bit higher and tighter, and belief in themselves and one another when we get the ball.  I say simple!  Perhaps the most elusive thing in football!!

28 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Probably!

Mind you I actually find it hard to work out if that's the genuine tactic.  I tend to think that just happens.  Neilson invariably comes out and says the first half wasn't good enough, and you can see him and his team on the sidelines trying to push us out.  We actually often start (like 5 mins) really positively and then it's if the other team get some momentum, we find it really hard to get out.

What he needs to work out is how to stop us from dropping and letting ourselves get penned in.  Even against Hibs it happened (though not to the extent some would have you believe - they basically got a bit of space on our right and a couple of good set pieces, plus we still made the best chances in that period).

I'd suggest having Simms will help a lot.  A guy who is physical and can win us possession and territory, perhaps often from nothing.  That helps a lot - an outball if you need it - probably not had it in this team as yet.

The other thing is probably as simple as belief.  Confidence to stay a bit higher and tighter, and belief in themselves and one another when we get the ball.  I say simple!  Perhaps the most elusive thing in football!!

Good post

Im never sure if that’s the way we intend to play these big games and Neilson is telling them to do it that way or if it’s something in the the mindset of the players or maybe we’re just not as good as we think we are. It did happen at ER but only for about 20 minutes. Once we realised they didn’t actually have much, we started to play. Only finishing by our new striker, a goalkeeper on a good night and a couple of stonewaller penalties turned down stopped that being a big win. That’s fine margins and luck so that game probably isn’t a great example of what I’m saying, but we have and do stand off Hibs more than we should.

We don’t have much difficulty disposing of lesser teams these days, thankfully, and that’s why we’re third, and I’m not saying we should be matching Celtic and Rangers and standing toe to toe with them. My real issue is derbies and other important games against non OF teams, like Hibs and Aberdeen. If we could just front foot against these teams earlier and for longer, we’re a good enough team in our pomp to beat them comfortably 

Edited by JimmyCant

lost in space
10 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

All makes sense but - 

Fairly poor rangers team? They've lost 2 games all season, in fact 2 games in 2 season. 

They are not fairly poor. 

It's all relative.

Compared to our league, of course they are not fairly poor.

Without Mirelos they struggle and new manager doesnt know players as well. Compared to how good they were last season under Gerrard, they are not so good, at this time.

Can't decide if last night (and Saturday) are good or bad for us on Sunday!?!?

A lot of people on here saying "they've lost 6 in two games, go for them...".  I mean that's right, the go for them part I mean.   Buuuuut wounded animals and all that.

I can only think they're going to be pretty fired up this Sunday and it may not be best time to get them, at Ibrox especially.  Mind you, early goal, if we can do it, and you just never know, the atmos could dissolve.

Interesting game, definitely.  Really just hope we don't turn in a damp performance.  Let's get right in their faces, smash a couple of them early on, even, which I wouldn't say we should usually do in Glasgow for fear of the ref, but feels like the right occasion!

Made the right choice watching that game last night as it ticked off one of only three scenarios I want to see in that fixture. A bloodbath of red cards, a high scoring draw, or one of the uglies taking a pumping. As much as I take no joy in Celtic's delight, I do find it hilarious watching Der Hun make a complete arse of themselves. Especially as I watched it in the pub with 3 of them. :) 

4 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Very few of the posts are actually about the game or improvement tho. 

It would be great if there was an actual debate about that, but it's not. 

The Neilson thread proves this. 

It's about folk finding a conduit to continue their personal tirad against Neilson. 

It's obvious. 

If you don't see that, then fair enough but most now can. 

Because of this select group of posters every debate goes the same way. 

These posters enjoy us dropping points, it gives them a platform to vent at Neilson. 

It's as tragic as it is funny. 

You surley can't be that niave to not acknowledge this?

It works both ways.

You can't go around accussing folk of every post they do is a dig at Neilson.

I post praising  Neilson, the team or individuals = veiled dig at Neilson.

I post questioning some of Neilsons decisions/choices/tactics or individuals performances = hatred of Neilson.

I post hoping Hearts do better in first halfs or away in Glasgow (which you would hope most Hearts fans would want) = veiled dig/hatred of Neilson.

I tend to only mention Neilson in my posts when someone replies bringing him into conversation (generally the same 3 or 4 posters).

Even although folk try to make everything about Neilson (some tragically even go as far as to try and make up new pet names for him and spam every thread with it😄) sometimes it not ALL about Neilson.

There seems to be reluctance from a few to discuss anything negative about Neilson, the club, team, players etc... its not normal, it is like they think they will lose some Uber fan badge.

Neilson as team manager will be part of a lot of conversations on JKB, it is the nature of football and fans forums.

It I'd okay to praise a result and still discuss performance but a select few have a serious problem with that.

I say what I see with zero agenda, praise when praise is due, criticism when it's due. I'll debate these issues without pigeon holing the other poster, again that seems to be above some posters who prefer to just say   'NEILSON HATER', spam the thread, resort to personal insults....or the new one of posting lies and then disappearing when called out on it.

We are football fans, football fans will have different views, we all want the team to do well wether we don't rate or love x y or z.

We are on a Hearts fans forum where you should be able to discuss the good bad and ugly about the club  but a select few are defend defend defend the club. They see nothing wrong on pitch or anywhere to do with club.

Defend the club to the hilt on Pie and Bovril or other mixed clubs forums, but on JKb let's talk as Hearts fans amongst fellow Hearts fans.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, lost in space said:

It's all relative.

Compared to our league, of course they are not fairly poor.

Without Mirelos they struggle and new manager doesnt know players as well. Compared to how good they were last season under Gerrard, they are not so good, at this time.

So not poor in the context of Scottish football. 

👍

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Gambo said:

It works both ways.

I post questioning some of Neilsons decisions/choices/tactics or individuals performances = hatred of Neilson.

I post hoping Hearts do better in first halfs or away in Glasgow (which you would hope most Hearts fans would want) = veiled dig/hatred of Neilson.

I tend to only mention Neilson in my posts when someone replies bringing him into conversation (generally the same 3 or 4 posters).

Even although folk try to make everything about Neilson (some tragically even go as far as to try and make up new pet names for him and spam every thread with it😄) sometimes it not ALL about Neilson.

There seems to be reluctance from a few to discuss anything negative about Neilson, the club, team, players etc... its not normal, it is like they think they will lose some Uber fan badge.

Neilson as team manager will be part of a lot of conversations on JKB, it is the nature of football and fans forums.

It I'd okay to praise a result and still discuss performance but a select few have a serious problem with that.

I say what I see with zero agenda, praise when praise is due, criticism when it's due. I'll debate these issues without pigeon holing the other poster, again that seems to be above some posters who prefer to just say   'NEILSON HATER', spam the thread, resort to personal insults....or the new one of posting lies and then disappearing when called out on it.

We are football fans, football fans will have different views, we all want the team to do well wether we don't rate or love x y or z.

We are on a Hearts fans forum where you should be able to discuss the good bad and ugly about the club  but a select few are defend defend defend the club. They see nothing wrong on pitch or anywhere to do with club.

Defend the club to the hilt on Pie and Bovril or other mixed clubs forums, but on JKb let's talk as Hearts fans amongst fellow Hearts fans.

Agree to a point, but not 1 poster on here defends the club all the time. 

Defends is also a strong word, it's often put forward as a criticism from folk who generally moan a lot and if posters don't join in, use facts or stay balanced it's classed as defending the club. 

Or maybe if your not screaming and shouting abuse it's classed as defending?

Saying things like Celtic are better and forced us back isn't a defence of Hearts or Bobs tactics, it's a fact. 

Ask Rangers or several other teams pumped silly by them. 

Knick names are also quality, there is not enough of them and Bobmeister etc was just a come back to the phoodle shite drummed up by some. 

More knick names needed imo. 

The most rabid have outed themselves as complete clown now so the are easier to spot. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Can't decide if last night (and Saturday) are good or bad for us on Sunday!?!?

A lot of people on here saying "they've lost 6 in two games, go for them...".  I mean that's right, the go for them part I mean.   Buuuuut wounded animals and all that.

I can only think they're going to be pretty fired up this Sunday and it may not be best time to get them, at Ibrox especially.  Mind you, early goal, if we can do it, and you just never know, the atmos could dissolve.

Interesting game, definitely.  Really just hope we don't turn in a damp performance.  Let's get right in their faces, smash a couple of them early on, even, which I wouldn't say we should usually do in Glasgow for fear of the ref, but feels like the right occasion!

And if we can't smash them, just smash Souttar. 😭

Irrelevant how wounded they are we always crumple.  I see no difference for Sunday.  Nice to be proved wrong, though.

The Real Maroonblood
27 minutes ago, Gambo said:

It works both ways.

:greatpost:

SectionDJambo

Isn't it strange, even more so because Celtic fans think he's a Rangers man, that Madden stopped play for a hamstring injury to a Celtic player against us, but then doesn't stop the game for a fairly serious looking head knock to a Rangers player against Celtic.

Maybe the shot on goal happened to quickly for him? He really should have blown immediately, like he managed with Jota.

7 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Isn't it strange, even more so because Celtic fans think he's a Rangers man, that Madden stopped play for a hamstring injury to a Celtic player against us, but then doesn't stop the game for a fairly serious looking head knock to a Rangers player against Celtic.

Maybe the shot on goal happened to quickly for him? He really should have blown immediately, like he managed with Jota.

Madden was on the super scoreboard a while back and pretty much admitted he was a Rangers supporter, but no season ticket due to work commitments. 

kingantti1874
58 minutes ago, Gambo said:

It works both ways.

If it was limited to this it would be fine. But there a select few who blantantly move the goalposts and come out with pantwetting pish like “we will never be where we want to be” bla bla bla.

this is the best we’ve had it since 2010, and since 2006 before that.. is Robbie perfect absolutely not - but some of the criticism is well over the top, borderline embarrassing and it is never set in the context of the great work don’t over the last 10 months in particular. 

Did he deserve criticism against Aberdeen away - yes 100% got it wrong tactically.

did he deserve criticism against Celtic at home - not really, a few jokers we’re laughably claiming they are shit and we should be rolling them over.. he deserved praise becuase but for a missed pen we would have taken the points.. 

did he deserve criticism again hibs. - no absolutely not.. we were the better side by far and were denied by great goalkeeping and terrible refereeing.

every time we win these clown say nothing, every time we drop a point they are back with their utter shite..

I have and I’ll continue to be as critical of neilson anyone, WHEN it’s deserved.  Not just becuase i have some long term agenda stemming from a single result in 2016

Bazzas right boot
52 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Irrelevant how wounded they are we always crumple.  I see no difference for Sunday.  Nice to be proved wrong, though.

"always crumple *

We drew 1-1 there last time. 

🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, Locky said:

Made the right choice watching that game last night as it ticked off one of only three scenarios I want to see in that fixture. A bloodbath of red cards, a high scoring draw, or one of the uglies taking a pumping. As much as I take no joy in Celtic's delight, I do find it hilarious watching Der Hun make a complete arse of themselves. Especially as I watched it in the pub with 3 of them. :) 

While dressed as a car , you know in your part of town its a seat you are supposed to dress as ya ***** not a car

50 minutes ago, sadj said:

While dressed as a car , you know in your part of town its a seat you are supposed to dress as ya ***** not a car

:rofl: 

Convinced a boy I was Italian and a full time Inter fan with that top on. :ninja: 

3 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

If it was limited to this it would be fine. But there a select few who blantantly move the goalposts and come out with pantwetting pish like “we will never be where we want to be” bla bla bla.

this is the best we’ve had it since 2010, and since 2006 before that.. is Robbie perfect absolutely not - but some of the criticism is well over the top, borderline embarrassing and it is never set in the context of the great work don’t over the last 10 months in particular. 

Did he deserve criticism against Aberdeen away - yes 100% got it wrong tactically.

did he deserve criticism against Celtic at home - not really, a few jokers we’re laughably claiming they are shit and we should be rolling them over.. he deserved praise becuase but for a missed pen we would have taken the points.. 

did he deserve criticism again hibs. - no absolutely not.. we were the better side by far and were denied by great goalkeeping and terrible refereeing.

every time we win these clown say nothing, every time we drop a point they are back with their utter shite..

I have and I’ll continue to be as critical of neilson anyone, WHEN it’s deserved.  Not just becuase i have some long term agenda stemming from a single result in 2016

I hear what you are saying.

Re the Celtic game, even Neilson himself thought we could & should have done better. Neilson got no pelters from those who never see any wrong for these words but jumped down the throats of those on here who repeated them.

We were not great for quite a large spell of the first half in Derby and posters were within their rights to say that imo, but it is your opinion that no critism was deserved(for both games)....fine, that can be sensibly debated without the need to pigeon hole someone as a Robbie Hater/ not wanting Hearts to win/hobo etc and dismiss the points made.

All about opinions (as it should be) but I would say some criticism was deserved for these 2 games (Neilson even agreed re Celtic game).

Some criticism from a few may be over the top, but so is the refusal from some to acknowledge any shortcomings of Robbie/Club&team, along with their jumping down every post that criticises/questions Robbie/The Club/players/team. 

I would also add that RN has got a better squad (2006 excepted), stable surroundings, financial footing, support from Savage and Co etc etc than any manager has had in many many a year at Hearts.

HHGH 

31 minutes ago, Gambo said:

I hear what you are saying.

Re the Celtic game, even Neilson himself thought we could & should have done better. Neilson got no pelters from those who never see any wrong for these words but jumped down the throats of those on here who repeated them.

We were not great for quite a large spell of the first half in Derby and posters were within their rights to say that imo, but it is your opinion that no critism was deserved(for both games)....fine, that can be sensibly debated without the need to pigeon hole someone as a Robbie Hater/ not wanting Hearts to win/hobo etc and dismiss the points made.

All about opinions (as it should be) but I would say some criticism was deserved for these 2 games (Neilson even agreed re Celtic game).

Some criticism from a few may be over the top, but so is the refusal from some to acknowledge any shortcomings of Robbie/Club&team, along with their jumping down every post that criticises/questions Robbie/The Club/players/team. 

I would also add that RN has got a better squad (2006 excepted), stable surroundings, financial footing, support from Savage and Co etc etc than any manager has had in many many a year at Hearts.

HHGH 

It would be less painful reading if the 'anti jobbie' brigade had some grasp of the incredible gulf between us and the Old Firm. Supporters are enjoying the gulf between us and Hibs. The gap to the Old Firm is bigger ...

Edited by Mr Elwood P

Ex member of the SaS
5 hours ago, Gambo said:

It works both ways.

Good post, I wanted Robbie and still think he has done well . But as soon as you have any constructive criticism they jump on you calling you a hater. We all love a win but even when winning there will be something that needs pointed out ,so as they can work on it and hopefully get better and better. No team can get through a game without some small error or point that needs addressing. But some on  here seem to think you hate Robbie more than you love Hearts.

21 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

It would be less painful reading if the 'anti jobbie' brigade had some grasp of the incredible gulf between us and the Old Firm. Supporters are enjoying the gulf between us and Hibs. The gap to the Old Firm is bigger ...

Tell that to Robbie, he thinks we could do better.

Re the OF, no one is saying we should be beating them every time, some are saying we should be looking to do better especially in the first 45mins v them ......and getting hounded on here for daring to say/want that.

Everyone gets the financial Gulf between them and us/the rest.

Weirdly those who pull the financial difference as an excuse, seem to forget that financial difference when we struggle v smaller teams.