• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, gnasher75 said:

Really? How did I miss that?

Remember a few years ago. Naismith could avoid a ban but got a booking in last game before cut off. 

Byyy The Light
5 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

the bbc description of the goal

The on-loan Boro striker bullies Barnsley defenders Michal Helik and Mads Juel Andersen before his scuffed shot trickles in.

😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

They improved very quickly after Ange's first few games. Obviously, just as we won't dominate and play well in every game, neither do Celtic.

Their January signings have made a big improvement.

5 minutes ago, Fourcandles said:

Rangers are looking at a 3year loss of £72 million.

This could be helped greatly by the £35 + Million from auto CL group qualification…..however if Celtic win it Rangers will once again be in the soft brown stuff.

Yeah, it looks like Rangers have gambled by going baws deep to try and win the league this season to guarantee CL group stage on the basis that if they succeed, they will be able to clear off a large chunk of debt.

If Celtic win the league, Rangers will be in the CL qualifiers where they are likely to be the underdog.  Europa League football isn't going to help Rangers offset their losses and they will also see Celtic move even further ahead of them financially.

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Folk thinking we'll win at Ibrox 🤣

Suspect that Tavernier-Penalty will be back on the scoresheet on Sunday. 

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Folk thinking we'll win at Ibrox 🤣

Its due 🤨 i mean iv been saying that for 44 years but…..

Just now, mickycameron98 said:

I actually hate Celtic fans so much. Everything about them makes my skin crawl. Horrible shower!

It’s ok best loving them doing damage to each other if sevco don’t win the league they are fecked

8 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

They improved very quickly after Ange's first few games. Obviously, just as we won't dominate and play well in every game, neither do Celtic.

I was answering a post saying this performance shows how well we have done against Celtic this season. When Celtic haven’t actually been brilliant for the season. 

1 minute ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

It’s ok best loving them doing damage to each other if sevco don’t win the league they are fecked

Correct 

34 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

That's impossible, but I agree with the sentiment.

Well played. 😁

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

But that also makes Celtic even stronger if that happens. Cant we have a situation where they are both fecked. Would make Scottish football much better.

14 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I'm saying it's not as easy as folk make out. Like all we need is a manager who "has a go".

Also, bearing in mind all the criticism of Neilson either not killing teams off or only playing well in one half or whatever, it's good to note how Rangers have come back into the game a lot more this half after being totally outplayed in the first. 

Ok

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, RobNox said:

Yeah, it looks like Rangers have gambled by going baws deep to try and win the league this season to guarantee CL group stage on the basis that if they succeed, they will be able to clear off a large chunk of debt.

If Celtic win the league, Rangers will be in the CL qualifiers where they are likely to be the underdog.  Europa League football isn't going to help Rangers offset their losses and they will also see Celtic move even further ahead of them financially.

The downside of watching Sevco implode is that Celtic will be celebrating. Try and ignore that, if you can, and instead focus on a team that cannot defend yet chose to penny pinch in their signing of a centre half who would instantly improve their team.

Risking the league because of their own stupidity is something worth laughing about 

1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

But that also makes Celtic even stronger if that happens. Cant we have a situation where they are both fecked. Would make Scottish football much better.

One team at a time

1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

One team at a time

HeartsandonlyHearts
Just now, mickycameron98 said:

I actually hate Celtic fans so much. Everything about them makes my skin crawl. Horrible shower!

Both sets of fans make me puke. But one set of them will be happy come May and the other absolutely devastated. That won’t change for many years. So come May I hope the devastated lot loses in an unbelievable way. Last second own goal, last second missed penalty, obvious off side goal against them, obvious onside goal disallowed for them. You get my drift. I want one set of fans to feel and taste a horrible loss.

2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Nuke Glasgow? 

Psychedelicropcircle

As always my preferred cheeks game outcome of a meteor strike is once again denied 

**** you god!

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, Spellczech said:

Who was the tall ponce next to Rod Stewart? Haha

That's one of his boys is it not? 

They've shipped 6 goals in their last 2 games Robbie, 3 of them in Dingwall. 😂

That has to tell you something.

I'm starting to feel pretty good about Sunday.

HeartsandonlyHearts

Scottish football in a nutshell. One week ago a win would have had us 6 points behind Celtic. Fast forward a week.

Just now, jamboinglasgow said:

:what:

We can wait until you are outside Glasgow if you want. Although you could take one for the team and we will name a stand after you when we win our first Champs League which comes about due to Rangers and Celtic being nomore

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Disappointing scoreline

Rather pleasing, rangers going baw deep to win the league and get the ucl money getting rinsed. 

😁

2 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Scottish football in a nutshell. One week ago a win would have had us 6 points behind Celtic. Fast forward a week.

And, there in a nutshell, was the motivation for the non-decision making by that cheat last night.

Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

Rather pleasing, rangers going baw deep to win the league and get the ucl money getting rinsed. 

😁

😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Both sets of fans make me puke. But one set of them will be happy come May and the other absolutely devastated. That won’t change for many years. So come May I hope the devastated lot loses in an unbelievable way. Last second own goal, last second missed penalty, obvious off side goal against them, obvious onside goal disallowed for them. You get my drift. I want one set of fans to feel and taste a horrible loss.

image.png.65f25a717fd1493f18dada4721870653.png

Tom Hardy’s Dug
23 minutes ago, James1874f said:

We talking about the same Celtic side that Livingston are still unbeaten against this season ? 

celtic massively improved past month or two will go on to win the league but they have took time to get to this level 

Whataboutery in extremis.