• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Probably to do with one being a Scotland internationalist and FA Cup winner and one being, well what was he?  Hopefully an equally shite manager though.

Aye, plenty other managers were shite players though. 

Guest ToqueJambo

Definite Ian Cathro vibe about this Hibs team already. All about what Maloney is "looking to do with the team" rather than actual improvement on the park

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Definite Ian Cathro vibe about this Hibs team already. All about what Maloney is "looking to do with the team" rather than actual improvement on the park

I agree. Inexperienced manager making signings nobody understands. 

Edited by GinRummy

33 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

Nothing will ever beat 2012, that final v them is stamped into eternity. been at all finals since late 1960's, my first game was  V Dunfermline SCF 1968. 1998 is right there in it's own right, the end of a barren era. I spent around 10 minutes with my back turned as i was sure they were getting a penalty or something to rob us. I celebrated it for days with mates i've not saw since. Everything you will say i have said . That was until we dismantled the vermin to win the SC. That in itself stands out. Both are as great as each other, have got class witten all over them .

That is my opinion, i wouldn't seperate them, beating the scum though..

Two wonderful times in my life that are out there for many of the same reasons, as well as many different reasons. I did know that they were special times, at the time, which is something I am glad about.

Edited by niblick1874

19 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

It's interesting how Maloney has been received by the press as a rookie manager compared to Cathro, despite having much less coaching experience than Cathro.

Maloney was a brilliant player though so it's strange to look for a comparison. Be better comparing Maloney to Gerrard or Neilson who also had their first jobs at Scottish Premiership clubs.

Edited by Mr Elwood P

Just turned it on. Didn't know they were playing. Pleasantly surprised at the scoreline.

Is that their new US superstar playing?

Megginson booked for being put in a headlock me thinks. I mean Megginson is a bellend but that was never a foul nevermind a booking

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I agree. Inexperienced manager making signings nobody understands. 

Big difference coaching Hallberg and Doige vs de Bruyne and Lukaku. Always think that was mainly why Cathro failed - couldn't communicate methods that worked with much better players to lesser players.

3 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

Two wonderful times in my life that are out there for many of the same reasons, as well as many different reasons. I did know that they were special times, at the time, which is something I am glad about.

Still gets to me thinking about those days . It is an obssession after the events in the 80's

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Maloney was a brilliant player though so it's strange to look for a comparison. Be better comparing Maloney to Gerrard or Neilson who also had their first jobs at Scottish Premiership clubs.

not about being a good player though

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Big difference coaching Hallberg and Doige vs de Bruyne and Lukaku. Always think that was mainly why Cathro failed - couldn't communicate methods that worked with much better players to lesser players.

You may well have a point. 

21 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Wot we want is the boy masson to score…son of a section F’er😏

decent chance for the boy  🧐