*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

Reminder on what Tony said :rofl:

"St Mirren is a big club, it was used to winning trophies and playing in Europe. We're started to get back to that and have an ambitious young manager in Jim Goodwin.

"Motherwell finished third last season, Livingston fifth. Are you trying to tell my head is in the clouds and St Mirren shouldn't finish in the top six? I just can't accept that and I'm delighted my manager has the same mindset."
:rofl:

014D77BA-77EF-43AC-A60C-5B165E526323.jpeg

Edited by 1971fozzy

• Replies 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

"St Mirren is a big club, it was used to winning trophies and playing in Europe. We're started to get back to that and have an ambitious young manager in Jim Goodwin.

"Motherwell finished third last season, Livingston fifth. Are you trying to tell my head is in the clouds and St Mirren shouldn't finish in the top six? I just can't accept that and I'm delighted my manager has the same mindset."

Only 20 games to go until relegation.

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Only 20 games to go until relegation.

👍🤣.  But his heads not in the clouds 🤣🤣 

Absolute roaster , it will be most pleasing to see them go down (hopefully out of business)

7 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

2 cups in 30 odd year and they are used to winning trophies?  Aye, his head isn't in the clouds.  That post on here the other day about them, Celtic and hibs being a wee pervy three some summed it up.  The only club in history to have another ones badge on their stadium without ground sharing.  Creepy wee club. 

The Apprentice

Hamilton get slaughtered and rightly so (mostly a bunch of thugs and like the turd that won’t flush) but looking at their starting 11 and subs last night I find it incredible they manage to pick up points. 

11 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

mqdefault.jpg

16 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Talking to a Hibs mate who said they'd been quite lucky so far. If they keep picking up wins even playing badly they'll go into the semi final very confident, which rarely ends well for them.

Said this my mate too. Hibs most important players this year have been Marciano and the refs. The amount of saves at crucial times he's made and the amount of decisions that have gone their way is ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Jammy *******s do it again 🤬🤬🤬

Every fecking time, called it a couple of minutes ago to the Mrs.

ToadKiller Dog
Just now, neilnunb said:

Jammy *******s do it again 🤬🤬🤬

Yep , they are winning because of the higher  quality of the players rather than anything Lennon is doing by the looks of things .

Still think they will win the league again ,Orcs will need to win the majority of the derbies to finish ahead of them.

Amusing that the BBC website had a subheading of "Griffiths scores late winner for Celtic" even before the game had ended and the second goal had been scored. :D

Tavernier will score more penalties this season that most teams will score overall.  Think it’s written into his contract. 

William H. Bonney
1 hour ago, And he’s not praying! said:

Hopefully the Gers can do the business.

From what I seen, Celtic didn’t deserve that win.

**** ‘the gers’. 

alwaysthereinspirit

Hopefully Celtic win the league and Newco continue through their brief 9 season history without a trophy.

And he’s not praying!
49 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

**** ‘the gers’. 

2 nil winners. 👍🏻

Edited by And he’s not praying!

And he’s not praying!
43 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Hopefully Celtic win the league

A disappointing stance from a Hearts fan, tbh.

And he’s not praying!
1 minute ago, Furious Styles said:

You reek of hun. 

I’d get your nose looked at.

Season ticket holder, section Z Gorgie stand. Foundation contributer from the start. Shareholder. 

And I want the Gers to win the Premiership. I want Lennon to be the manager that ****s 10 iar.

I'm maroon with envy.  This league title is wide open.  You could throw a blanket over all 12 of them.  My money's on Kilmarnock but that's pure guesswork.

alwaysthereinspirit
2 minutes ago, And he’s not praying! said:

I think so.

If not Hearts then I want only Celtic to win every year. Never Newco because the “club” have never paid for cheating all of Scottish football for all those years.

No other team because that would prove it’s doable for a team out with the @sscheeks to do it. Meaning we failed for all those years Celtic/Rangers won it with ease. Just my opinion.

And he’s not praying!
10 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

If not Hearts then I want only Celtic to win every year. Never Newco because the “club” have never paid for cheating all of Scottish football for all those years.

No other team because that would prove it’s doable for a team out with the @sscheeks to do it. Meaning we failed for all those years Celtic/Rangers won it with ease. Just my opinion.

As it is, mine.

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

It's a disappointing stance anyone caring a **** which of these two vile institutions wins a two team league. 

:spoton: 

William H. Bonney
31 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

It's not the Premiership, but we want Falkirk to pap Dunfermline tonight, right?

**** Falkirk 

On 05/10/2020 at 05:43, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I'm with you.  If we cant break the stranglehold, I want Celtic to go 30 in a row just to prove what a nonsense the whole thing is.

Early October and places 1 and 2 already locked in.

Bazzas right boot
On 04/10/2020 at 17:40, luckydug said:

It's a disappointing stance anyone caring a **** which of these two vile institutions wins a two team league. 

On 04/10/2020 at 17:43, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I agree with both.

On 04/10/2020 at 17:26, And he’s not praying! said:

I’d get your nose looked at.

Season ticket holder, section Z Gorgie stand. Foundation contributer from the start. Shareholder. 

And I want the Gers to win the Premiership. I want Lennon to be the manager that ****s 10 iar.

**** that, id rather get Hibs tattooed on my forehead than even try a Rangers top on for 30 seconds.

Absolute scumbags who shafted Scottish football for decades - costing us cups on several occasions. How anyone can even want them to win one match is beyond me.

Unless said match was the Scottish Cup final against the Leith scum - due to the length of time involved.

Hibs are scraping their way through games and being very lucky with decisions. I've seen enough of them to know it's not the sign of a good side. They are very much there for the taking.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
On 04/10/2020 at 17:27, Kiwidoug said:

I'm maroon with envy.  This league title is wide open.  You could throw a blanket over all 12 of them.  My money's on Kilmarnock but that's pure guesswork.

Alex Dyer, from the BBC website:

"Dyer also said that a request to delay Saturday's Premiership visit to Livingston has been rejected by the West Lothian club.

"It's disappointing because it would be fair for someone to give us a little bit more time, because it could happen to anyone at any time," he said.

"The way it's going at the moment, everybody's up for grabs, it could happen to anybody and any football club and people should help one another.

"The truth is everybody looks after their own, so that's just the way it is."

Jings, what a surprise. 

Edited by Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

19 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Celtic have another player down with covid..4 out of this weekend it seems

At least 4. (Bitton, ElHamed, Christie, Forrest)

Surely Edouard will be out as well due to Covid protocol but wouldnt suprise me if he is magically allowed to play.

16 minutes ago, Midloth_Iain said:

At least 4. (Bitton, ElHamed, Christie, Forrest)

Surely Edouard will be out as well due to Covid protocol but wouldnt suprise me if he is magically allowed to play.

He is clear on Friday to stop self isolating.

What a diddy league the premiership is, dreadful to watch. 

Fortunately, we have free flowing Hearts and the Championship.

That's my fix of football for the weekend, i'll leave the media to celebrate two bald men fighting over a comb tomorrow.

C'mon the Hearts!