Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

To my knowledge Kent has expressed absolutely zero desire to leave. Or at least not to Leeds. And why would he? He's a Gerrard fanboy, he wouldn't be there at all if not for Gerrard being there

And he's guaranteed an annual crack at Euro football while earning at least 20K a week. A sum I'm sure he can manage perfectly well on.

He's young and can wait for a move to the even bigger money in the EPL and a higher profile club than Leeds. I see no way he's so cynical and unprofessional as to stop playing.

This is his real breakout season and I see him becoming a player of the year candidate at both Rangers and in Scotland overall. He torment's Celtic too. They're terrified of him.

Well I’ve heard that he is interested in Leeds and Leeds are interested in him. We can DM if you wanna know how I know. 60k vs 20k a week, am sure he’ll not be bothered about the Europa League. He has certainly started the season well but I watched a Euro game last season with an agent of a rangers player and he said “you won’t see anything of note out Kent till he either has 6 months left on his deal or he has the chance to move”. This is the first transfer window since that statement. 

Look Rangers have looked great but they Have also looked average and when they have an opportunity to put real pressure on celtic they often fall short. Gerrard is a myth and I can’t see them winning anything with him in the dugout. 

Edited by busby1985

8 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Well I’ve heard that he is interested in Leeds and Leeds are interested in him. We can DM if you wanna know how I know. 60k vs 20k a week, am sure he’ll not be bothered about the Europa League. He has certainly started the season well but I watched a Euro game last season with an agent of a rangers player and he said “you won’t see anything of note out Kent till he either has 6 months left on his deal or he has the chance to move”. This is the first transfer window since that statement. 

Look Rangers have looked great but they Have also looked average and when they have an opportunity to put real pressure on celtic they often fall short. Gerrard is a myth and I can’t see them winning anything with him in the dugout. 

You may be right, I don't know but let's leave the Kent situation till the window closes. You think he will be gone I think there's little chance of that. He's too key for them and he's contracted till 2023. They have no need to cash in on him now. And we will also see who is right about his form.

As for Gerrard I'm no expert on football management. But he has guided them into two consecutive Europa league runs and most recently all the way to the last 16. Do you realise how much money that has made them? That's an estimated £18 million last campaign alone. He's the biggest money spinner they have had in years.

Plus in the last handful or so encounters they have largely outplayed Celtic. I will hazard a guess that he knows something about football. But again, what do I know.

Montgomery Brewster
36 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Overtake,🙂i like that.

Me 2

Heard far too much about those ***** this season. They really are Tom kite 

Just now, Clerry Jambo said:

Why are there 4 fixtures Friday night with none on Saturday 

Originally to be a full card to allow more time for Scotland to prepare for game vs Israel......I think!

Ceptic & The Rangers reaching Europa League "Play Off" stage has knock on effect as they are playing on Thursday with league games delayed until Sunday.

3 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

Originally to be a full card to allow more time for Scotland to prepare for game vs Israel......I think!

Ceptic & The Rangers reaching Europa League "Play Off" stage has knock on effect as they are playing on Thursday with league games delayed until Sunday.

What! Its almost as if the people in charge do not have a clue! 

20 minutes ago, And he’s not praying! said:

Probably would have preferred a draw however I’m not surprised at the result or performance by Hibs.

Nah. Hibs to lose every game unless it benefits us. 

And he’s not praying!
13 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

Nah. Hibs to lose every game unless it benefits us. 

I want Glasgow Rangers to win the title, mate.

14 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Highlight of that game was Tam Mcmanus saying that Shane Duffy couldn't cope with Nisbets presence.🤣🤣

No way :laugh:

I'm sure the vermin will be lapping stuff like that up, deluded as ****.

44 minutes ago, And he’s not praying! said:

While I think the entire competition is a sham whether or not Hearts are in it, I sincerely hope you are bitterly disappointed.  I want Celtic to get 30 in a row just to emphasise what a joke it is.

Really looking forward to the crisis talks though.  They could use that to ask what is needed to make the league competitive.  They won't though.  4 sectarian games a season is all they care about.

And he’s not praying!
7 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

While I think the entire competition is a sham whether or not Hearts are in it, I sincerely hope you are bitterly disappointed.  I want Celtic to get 30 in a row just to emphasise what a joke it is.

Really looking forward to the crisis talks though.  They could use that to ask what is needed to make the league competitive.  They won't though.  4 sectarian games a season is all they care about.

The thought of Lennon being the manager to lead them to 10 iar makes me want to vomit.

The thought of Lennon being the manager that ****s 10 iar makes me moist.

Regardless of who wins the title for the next 20 years, Scottish football will continue to be viewed as a joke.

I wish the teddy bears all the very best in their quest. I’d guess a majority of proper Hearts men feel similarly. 👌🏻👍🏻✋🏻

4 minutes ago, And he’s not praying! said:

The thought of Lennon being the manager to lead them to 10 iar makes me want to vomit.

Regardless of who wins the title for the next 20 years, Scottish football will continue to be viewed as a joke.

I wish the teddy bears all the very best in their quest. I’d guess a majority of proper Hearts men feel similarly. 👌🏻👍🏻✋🏻

I think you’ve got an outdated concept of FHM. Any non Rangers fan who calls them by their own little affectionate nickname never sits well with me. 

Charcoal and purple?  Is that not the colours when the cardinals haven’t managed to select a Pope.

This the same “Teddy Bears” that held us up for a month over the summer as we waited for their mind-blowing smoking gun. 

They can **** right off. 

19 minutes ago, And he’s not praying! said:

You pair an absolute disease in Scotland. 

I’ve not watched any games in the spl this season!  I hate hearing the name spl never mind watching any one of the f****g horrible little small minded clubs that are in it. Just can’t forget and never will .

the whole of Scottish football is a joke and it looks to me like it won’t change 

when gates open at our beloved Tynecastle its the only thing I’m interested in and as long as that p**h from across the city win **** all I couldn’t give flying **** about Scottish football.

1 hour ago, And he’s not praying! said:

Not as long as my arse points downwards, same goes for the other arse cheek.

1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

You pair an absolute disease in Scotland. 

They are indeed.  That would be the opinion of the vast majority of Hearts supporters I'm sure.  OF = toxic.

3 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

You may be right, I don't know but let's leave the Kent situation till the window closes. You think he will be gone I think there's little chance of that. He's too key for them and he's contracted till 2023. They have no need to cash in on him now. And we will also see who is right about his form.

As for Gerrard I'm no expert on football management. But he has guided them into two consecutive Europa league runs and most recently all the way to the last 16. Do you realise how much money that has made them? That's an estimated £18 million last campaign alone. He's the biggest money spinner they have had in years.

Plus in the last handful or so encounters they have largely outplayed Celtic. I will hazard a guess that he knows something about football. But again, what do I know.

I don’t think he’ll be gone sorry, my point is he’s playing to try get a move. When the window shuts I reckon he’ll be back to the Kent we saw end of last season. Rangers will want to much money for Kent which is why I don’t think he’ll leave this window but if the money being touted is true then he’ll be pushing his agent to test rangers resolve. £10/£15million for Kent works out about 50/60/70k a week and that’s money he won’t miss out on. 

Europa league means nothing to Rangers other than the money in the bank. Believe me, no Rangers fan will care about Europe if Celtic win 10. He’s finished double digits behind celtic two seasons in a row and by the time the first round of fixtures ends he could be 5 points behind. He’s not won any trophies and has only made one final. He’s miles off it. Michael Beale is the brains behind the operation, Gerrard is the poster boy. Any other Rangers manager with his record would’ve been sacked ages ago. 

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

Not as long as my arse points downwards, same goes for the other arse cheek.

John heard that saying a few times when it comes to Promotion in the RN. 

2 hours ago, And he’s not praying! said:

You are on the wrong forum if you think that is even close to funny/sarcastic/smart/clever.

In fact, to summarise, you are definitely on the wrong forum.

There are plenty suitable ones for you over in Neanderthal City.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

They are indeed.  That would be the opinion of the vast majority of Hearts supporters I'm sure.  OF = toxic.

They?

Did someone mention Celtic here, Doug?  🤷🏿‍♂️

4 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Highlight of that game was Tam Mcmanus saying that Shane Duffy couldn't cope with Nisbets presence.🤣🤣

I watched the Celtic vs vermin game this afternoon. Nisbett was non existent. I've seen him a few times this season and putting my bias aside I honestly question what others see in the lad. He's massively overrated. Taking away his hat trick against Livingston he's been garbage. His goal against St mirren was jammy. The ball literally bounces off him and in. Actually they were incredibly lucky to get a win that day - again bias aside. The vermin have started the season well but they haven't been playing well. Similar to the sheep in that they have been grinding results out. My prediction: The Sheep will finish third and by a 9 point gap.

Shankland like wise just appears to be overhyped. Shanklands goal yesterday was a tap in after some great wing play yet he takes all the credit and receives the man of the match award for the goal.

When it comes to goal scorers the gap between SPL and Championship always seems to kick in, for Nisbet and Shankland there has been plenty before them who just can't step up and get the goals. 

14 hours ago, And he’s not praying! said:

There is and never has been a team called Glasgow Rangers. 

If they win it they win it, makes no difference to me. Anyway, Police Scotland didn't allow Rangers to win 10 titles in a row, apparently, so I'm told, so I expect they'll probably do the same with Celtic. :rofl: This is me, to my mate when he told me, this.

Any, Feck Rangers and Celtic, but especially 

:fth:

Edited by ri Alban

On 27/09/2020 at 15:17, busby1985 said:

Europa league means nothing to Rangers other than the money in the bank.

The money is the major factor for every Scottish team, does anyone doubt the club would be exhilarated if Hearts were to secure a Europe league group stage appearance? But there will be nothing like as much money in it for either of the OF as there was last season.

More than half of their total earnings came from gate money and match day program sales, food sales, and so on. Rangers made about £6 million on the gates for the 3 home group matches alone. And they had 4 qualifying rounds and 2 knockout rounds to add to that. All sellouts. That's major money.

But another factor is putting their players on a stage that increases their value. Think Rangers could be asking 20 million for Morelos if he hadn't been the highest scorer in the Europa league? I think not.

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

The money is the major factor for every Scottish team, does anyone doubt the club would be exhilarated if Hearts were to secure a Europe league group stage appearance? But there will be nothing like as much money in it for either of the OF as there was last season.

More than half of their total earnings came from gate money and match day program sales, food sales, and so on. Rangers made about £6 million on the gates for the 3 home group matches alone. And they had 4 qualifying rounds and 2 knockout rounds to add to that. All sellouts. That's major money.

But another factor is putting their players on a stage that increases their value. Think Rangers could be asking 20 million for Morelos if he hadn't been the highest scorer in the Europa league? I think not.

The honour is way more important,

57 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

The honour is way more important,

For fans no doubt. What do you think the reaction of say the Rangers board would be if they were given a secret offer? You can go out in QR1 and we will give you a guaranteed £50 million.

Or, you can go all the way, take the glory, and we will give you £1 million. What would they choose? Money or glory? What would Budge choose?

Bazzas right boot
On 27/09/2020 at 19:13, Kiwidoug said:

I'm here. 

The more trebles the better ( unless we nick a cup), might force a change for what's that worth. 

Bazzas right boot
On 27/09/2020 at 22:39, Gorillajam said:

I watched the Celtic vs vermin game this afternoon. Nisbett was non existent. I've seen him a few times this season and putting my bias aside I honestly question what others see in the lad. He's massively overrated. Taking away his hat trick against Livingston he's been garbage. His goal against St mirren was jammy. The ball literally bounces off him and in. Actually they were incredibly lucky to get a win that day - again bias aside. The vermin have started the season well but they haven't been playing well. Similar to the sheep in that they have been grinding results out. My prediction: The Sheep will finish third and by a 9 point gap.

Shankland like wise just appears to be overhyped. Shanklands goal yesterday was a tap in after some great wing play yet he takes all the credit and receives the man of the match award for the goal.

Shankland and Nisbet offer very little outside the box. 

They are also not athletic types either,  but Shankland in particular is a good poacher it's all about deciding to play him and sacrificing the running and physicality of another v chances of him pinching a goal but contributing little over the 90.

Nisbet I haven't actually seen play. 

9 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Yeah off the park the Europa League has basically helped them stay above water and of course we’d be buzzing about it. No arguments from me about that. 

However, in Glasgow, 2nd means last and they’ve finished last in Glasgow 2 seasons in a row with no trophies in the cabinet but millions spent on players. Gerrard is getting away with it cause he’s a poster boy. No Rangers fan will be celebrating reaching the last 16 and a healthy balance sheet whilst Celtic win 10, not a single one. Winning trophies and stopping 10 is all that matters to Rangers and they haven’t got close. 

Gorgie Boot boy
12 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

For fans no doubt. What do you think the reaction of say the Rangers board would be if they were given a secret offer? You can go out in QR1 and we will give you a guaranteed £50 million.

Or, you can go all the way, take the glory, and we will give you £1 million. What would they choose? Money or glory? What would Budge choose?

For Hearts the honor is more important. Money is always the talking point. I never think, oh yes European football think of the money we will make. Honor comes first. Your example is just a wee bit silly, offering £50M to go out in the qualifier. I understand what you are saying we are Fans though. Cannot give the answer as a CEO.

1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Why are all the scottish games being played tonight? 

To give Steve Clarke more time with players before Scotland v Israel qualifier. 

Or at least more time with the 5 players in squad from Motherwell, Hibs, Livingston and Dundee United. 

The Internet

See i thought it had something to do with the Scotland squad but then I thought there's not that many players from those teams going away with Scotland :lol: and celtic and rangers are playing on Sunday. 

46 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

To give Steve Clarke more time with players before Scotland v Israel qualifier. 

Or at least more time with the 5 players in squad from Motherwell, Hibs, Livingston and Dundee United. 

How can there not be many Hibs players in the Scotland squad??? I keep hearing how good they are, splitting the old firm is the word on the street. Shocking that Clarke is overlooking all these superstars.

Edited by Rudy T

Six positive Covid tests for Killie players, rest of team advised to go into isolation. Removes the situation St.Midden had where they had 3 goalkeepers out with Covid and were ordered to play the match with our loaned goalie.

I can understand the reason for the whole team to go into isolation, but it feels a bit like rules for some, rules for others. Why don't they just forfeit the match, 3 points to Motherwell. (probably because neither of the infirm want to be in the same situation when they are due to play each other in a fortnight). 

William H. Bonney
6 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Why are all the scottish games being played tonight? 

None appear to be on tv too, which is strange, and disappointing.