• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ToadKiller Dog
17 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Great outcome!  no fan of rangers, but DETEST Celtic.. they are the reason we are where we are, that ***** lawell and their 8.5IAR.. 

desperate to see them hibs it

Yep basically it , dont like either but as you said  Lawwel is the Brains behind everything that happened this spring summer .

Watching them miss out on 10 would amuse .

Part of our Karma season.

Morton 1 up against Alloa.

Livvy 1 up against Killie.

St J 2 up at Hamilton

Ayr 1 up against qots

Edited by John Findlay

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Lennon got a ridiculous amount of credit for finishing off the treble treble thing. Two trophies were already in the bag. Got away with a pish performance against us in the cup final. 

Celtic have been mugging their supporters off with complacency and shit investment. The Tims were too thick to see it but the penny’s starting to drop now.

:pleasing:

Great to see Timothy getting rammed at the Tattie bowl. Their arrogant unwashed scummy support will be in pure ****ing despair tonight. 

highlandjambo3
3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Great to see Timothy getting rammed at the Tattie bowl. Their arrogant unwashed scummy support will be in pure ****ing despair tonight. 

A & E going to be busy tonight.

1 minute ago, highlandjambo3 said:

A & E going to be busy tonight.

Probably no as busy as the morgue.

They'll be launching themselves into the Clyde tonight. 

:jjyay:

manaliveits105

Seen the vid of the goon brigade and other window lickers welcoming the team buses to the tattiedome - absolute sub human scum 

Police standing watching 

102nd Milne Cup

Orkney 0 -1 Shetland

Perfect result for Shetland's new (Hearts-supporting and occasionally on here) manager, Neil Fenwick.

8 minutes ago, Boof said:

102nd Milne Cup

Orkney 0 -1 Shetland

Perfect result for Shetland's new (Hearts-supporting and occasionally on here) manager, Neil Fenwick.

Great result in todays big Derby, well done Neil.

J.T.F.Robertson
13 minutes ago, Boof said:

102nd Milne Cup

Orkney 0 -1 Shetland

Just wondering if any connection to "Eddie". Knew him dunkies ago.

2 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Eddie the Janny at Edinburgh college?

Still utter shite not being in the Prem tbh.  Kicking about wondering what Dunfermline are doing.  Was at least alright last time looking to see if Huns and Vermin struggling. 

2 hours ago, whodanny said:

It's an open forum, I can read whatever I like.  Doesn't mean I give a toss about it.

I’m really sorry Danny 🤣

36 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Not sure, Mr R - @jamboy1982 might be able to help?

Neil is an Edinburgh lad originally.

Edited by Boof

The Natural Order
37 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Ranger will win the league this year imo. 

No they won't. If they get anywhere near to winning it the season will be voided at Liewell's orders.

What is the purpose of Brechin city?  Another smashing for them ...another tin pot chairman that had too much to say.  

Shame

Great to see Brechin getting a thumping from the other Capital team with standards. Neanderthal Hedge hunters will finish bottom again.

kingantti1874

I just look at that hibs team and man for man.. we have, in the main, better players. Boyle and Nisbet are a threat clearly 

but smith v McGinn? Kingsley v Stevenson? Haring v Gogic? Newe v Halliday? Marciano v Gordon? 

I could go on and on tbh.. 

2 minutes ago, Scott980612 said:

What is the purpose of Brechin city?  Another smashing for them ...another tin pot chairman that had too much to say.  

Shame

Kelty or Brora will annihilate them

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

I just look at that hibs team and man for man.. we have, in the main, better players. Boyle and Nisbet are a threat clearly 

but smith v McGinn? Kingsley v Stevenson? Haring v Gogic? Newe v Halliday? Marciano v Gordon? 

I could go on and on tbh.. 

Marciano always shows up against us in fairness which is unusual for a Hibs keeper

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Gone said:

Marciano always shows up against us in fairness which is unusual for a Hibs keeper

Agreed, don’t think he is poor keeper at all.. but if you were a neutral. Who would you take in your team? 

9 minutes ago, Gone said:

Not the last time at ER though.

26 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Connor Randall sent off against Hibs for Ross County.

I was watching the game & I was shouting yasssss when he brought down Martin Boyle. 😊

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

That result has moved the season being abandoned a step closer.

My first thought. Null and void is suddenly looking good for Celtic, unlike last season. Allows them to reset and keep 10 in a row on track. And like last time they'll be able to push through their preferred outcome behind the scenes and though the media. I'm guessing if null and void has any chance it has to be done before the halfway stage though. They'll use the rationale of no fans being allowed back.

We'll then have the whole charade of pretending to discuss reconstruction but the likely outcome is null and void will mean no relegation or promotion.

11 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Uche got a bad injury? Never seen him near the Wycombe line up.

Available for selection according to their website.

49 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Just thought - if Raith beat Arbroath by more than 4 goals, they'll overtake us at the top!

We're at the top of the league after one round of games, and we'll stay there for the entire season.

That's my (not so) bold prediction.  :thumb:

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

My first thought. Null and void is suddenly looking good for Celtic, unlike last season. Allows them to reset and keep 10 in a row on track. And like last time they'll be able to push through their preferred outcome behind the scenes and though the media. I'm guessing if null and void has any chance it has to be done before the halfway stage though. They'll use the rationale of no fans being allowed back.

We'll then have the whole charade of pretending to discuss reconstruction but the likely outcome is null and void will mean no relegation or promotion.

Nah, the season will go ahead behind closed doors. 

Also, if it does go to a vote of the league was called, how would rangers vote if they were top? 

3 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

We're at the top of the league after one round of games, and we'll stay there for the entire season.

That's my (not so) bold prediction.  :thumb:

In 2014 we went top, and stayed top after 4 games.