Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Wow. Dundee were a ****ing embarrassment tonight. That was almost a match fixing scale of awful. Yet Hibs still needed a comical OG to beat them 😂

Right Hearts let’s bury this gang on Saturday and get McPake his jotters. (If he’s not already getting them after that!)

I don’t think he’ll be there come Saturday. 

Dundee were absolutely terrible. No first touch, no ball control. A team in McPake’s image.

I have the fear for Saturday.

Pasquale for King
26 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Dundee must be some state losing  to this pish.

Liam Fontaine in defence and Jordan McGhee in midfield 😱🤷🏾‍♂️🤔🤪🤦🏽?!?!

14 minutes ago, leginten said:

Dundee were absolutely terrible. No first touch, no ball control. A team in McPake’s image.

I have the fear for Saturday.

😂 I was actually thinking about that today. Celtic have injuries aswell.

If Kyogo is out then 🤷

6 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

The thumb’s beer belly is bigger than mine 😄. And as for Cummings!! So so average 

Says a lot that they start on the bench. My how the mighty have fallen :rofl: 

On 12/12/2021 at 03:04, Smithee said:

When I worked for TomTom they told us that Hoover and Tannoy had lost certain rights in protecting their names as they'd become ubiquitous, and in the case of Hoover, a verb.

We were never ever ever allowed to call them TomToms, or use the name as a verb (as if!) - they were devices, or TomTom devices, and you navigate with them.

I wouldn't mention it, of course.

When I worked for Garmin my whole family and a few friends had Garmins and the arseholes still called them TomToms. 😡

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, heartsfc_fan said:

😂 I was actually thinking about that today. Celtic have injuries aswell.

If Kyogo is out then 🤷

Yeah, washing his hair. 

12 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah, washing his hair. 

D̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ dying it, surely?

Just seen a video of the Hobos celebrating a goal by the opposition (last night).

Get a feeling that they will be doing this a good few times on Sunday!!😍

Pasquale for King
10 hours ago, tian447 said:

D̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ dying it, surely?

👍🏽, hurt himself at the Commonwealth pool doing Martin Boyles Diving for Beginners course. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, a11ank said:

Just seen a video of the Hobos celebrating a goal by the opposition (last night).

Get a feeling that they will be doing this a good few times on Sunday!!😍

Half n half strips on sale as we speak. 

Dundee United have shut down their base in St Andrews after a Covid scare.

The Scottish Premiership club have identified positive lateral flow tests and are now putting all players and staff through PCR testing.

9 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Not Scottish football but I was flicking through the channels and heard Terry Butcher before the Barrow v Ipswich Cup tie. 

When commenting on the distance and height the Barrow keeper launches it, he said he would get dementia if playing against him. 

What an arsehole of a man.

yup

37 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Dundee United have shut down their base in St Andrews after a Covid scare.

The Scottish Premiership club have identified positive lateral flow tests and are now putting all players and staff through PCR testing.

Apparently down at Newcastle at weekend.  Guy at work was down with his team and another local side . All in same club , lots with covid now in the junior teams . 

Just now, Serj Tankian said:

Apparently down at Newcastle at weekend.  Guy at work was down with his team and another local side . All in same club , lots with covid now in the junior teams . 

yep spreading everywhere

I laugh at Morelos does feck all pops up with a goal and acts like he's the greatest striker on the planet

Edited by Hearts007

At the top level, our game is just depressing.  The two fixtures tonight are the equivalent of a heavyweight champion smashing a 10 year old.

Although I'll never stop believing we can win the league, the real competition is 3rd to 12th.

It is great though that they are nowhere near the top level in European football.

Apparently that's everybody else's fault.

HeartsandonlyHearts

And just like that the @$$ cheeks are 11 and 15 points ahead of the next nearest. Scottish football all wrapped up with a beautiful bow before Christmas. What a ****ing joke of a top league. People running our game should be ashamed. But won’t be. Ever. 

11 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

At the top level, our game is just depressing.  The two fixtures tonight are the equivalent of a heavyweight champion smashing a 10 year old.

Although I'll never stop believing we can win the league, the real competition is 3rd to 12th.

It is great though that they are nowhere near the top level in European football.

for the money they spend on players/wages they should be smashing every team out the park but they dont

HeartsandonlyHearts
13 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I don’t know if I could handle us challenging for the league come March/April. I’m to old, fat and ugly to not know what would happen. That’s sad.

If anything, County's goal stopped the balaclava bhoys signing that song about joining up with their "army".

Despicable shower and not a word of condemnation from Sportsound's commentary team.

I hate Scottish fitba.

19 mins added on in Fifa Arab Cup semi final - Qatar vs Algeria.  Algeria 1 nil up at 90.  9 mins added on.  Qatar score in 96. Ref keeps playing and Algeria get a pen at 15 and they still kept playing.  10 mins over the 9 added on 😀

21 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

And just like that the @$$ cheeks are 11 and 15 points ahead of the next nearest. Scottish football all wrapped up with a beautiful bow before Christmas. What a ****ing joke of a top league. People running our game should be ashamed. But won’t be. Ever. 

Yeap. 

The fact that no one from outside Glasgow has won the league for 37? Years is celebrated.  

Pathetic.