Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Canscot said:

How dae ye think they found out the lights urnae wurkin?

The pilot light on the champagne cooler in the director's box wasn't working.

5 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

The pilot light on the champagne cooler in the director's box wasn't working.

People that have champagne coolers are people with foresight, and therefore have two available.

:verysmug:

Nelly Terraces

What an utter shambles. On top of the flag mix up fiasco, honestly, Scottish football, an utter embarrassment on every single level. Just there to pointed & laughed at by the rest of the footballing world.

12 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

**** Raith Rovers, **** Scottish football, **** them all apart from Hearts.

Raith spending money on players such as Berra and yet unable to provide a stadium fit to hold a Friday evening league match in August.

Hope they go bust and disappear from football map.

You are gonna keel over soon with that mindset 😬

Chill, it's really wasn't such a big deal in the end up eh 🙂

been here before
1 hour ago, Nelly Terraces said:

What an utter shambles. On top of the flag mix up fiasco, honestly, Scottish football, an utter embarrassment on every single level. Just there to pointed & laughed at by the rest of the footballing world.

Could you be any more melodramatic?

Nelly Terraces
4 hours ago, been here before said:

Could you be any more melodramatic?

HAHA, wait until tomorrow on the match thread.:lol:

Scottish football is back and BBC Sportsound are arguing over Celtic.  Strange, seeing as Rangers are the Champions. 

4 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Tightarses. Surely someone had 10p for the meter.

Tinpot setup.

Stark Park meters only take old currency (lsd).

John Findlay
6 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

A Bob or a half crown then😉

John Findlay
6 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

A Bob or a half crown then😉

St Mirren have shown more attacking intent in the 1st 3 mins than we showed in the 1st 45 minutes.   Winning a free kick outside the box and whipping in a dangerous cross.   They may well get taken apart of course but I thought at the time that our 1st half will probably end up being the most negative half of football at Celtic Park all season.    I know I need to get over it,  or get some counselling,  but I really hope we never repeat such a gutless half of football again.  Be interesting how other teams approach the Old Firm this season. 

7 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

St Mirren have shown more attacking intent in the 1st 3 mins than we showed in the 1st 45 minutes.   Winning a free kick outside the box and whipping in a dangerous cross.   They may well get taken apart of course but I thought at the time that our 1st half will probably end up being the most negative half of football at Celtic Park all season.    I know I need to get over it,  or get some counselling,  but I really hope we never repeat such a gutless half of football again.  Be interesting how other teams approach the Old Firm this season. 

And down to 10 men less than 20 minutes in. 

2-0 Celtic after 22 minutes, St Midden down to 10 men. 

They are going to get a proper pasting today.  Hope it hurts. 

1 minute ago, tian447 said:

And down to 10 men less than 20 minutes in. 

Interesting,   Going to be a long afternoon for them and probably a bit of a tanking then. 

3 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Interesting,   Going to be a long afternoon for them and probably a bit of a tanking then. 

The good thing from Saints point of view is they like Celtic.

15 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

They're now 3-0 down inside half an hour. 

Personally, I'm glad we didn't approach the game the way they did :lol:

Just now, tian447 said:

Didn’t you just know what would happen as soon as you read gmc’s post 😂

alwaysthereinspirit
Just now, Tazio said:

Personally I’m hoping for double figures. 

This.

on a side note, they’ll make a lot of money from the Israeli kid. Bar Stewards.

6 minutes ago, tian447 said:

I’m not sure they were gung ho,  you can play a tight game and still show ‘some’ positive intent, surely?  Not comparing St Mirrens lack of quality to our squad, but we should have been a few down at half time and that was with tactics set out to contain.   

Edited by Gmcjambo

The Celtic hype going into overboard. They've basically beaten two promoted sides and 10 men...all at home. 

We'll find out just how good they really are next weekend...suspect they'll come crashing back to earth big style.

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

The Celtic hype going into overboard. They've basically beaten two promoted sides and 10 men...all at home. 

We'll find out just how good they really are next weekend...suspect they'll come crashing back to earth big style.

Teams that have the quality to get in about their defence will do well.  

Horatio Caine

Leanne just said St Mirren are going to have to damage the limitation in the second half.  How do you do that?

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Kinda what I was thinking, however Celtic do look very good going forward, probably as well as they have in a few years.

TyphoonJambo
6 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Leanne just said St Mirren are going to have to damage the limitation in the second half.  How do you do that?

Is it like Ass licking the Tache?

Edited by TypoonJambo

alwaysthereinspirit
2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

This is why I love seeing both @$$ cheeks being annihilated in Europe. Our football media fawn over them beating teams with a hundredth of their income like they’re some kind of football world beaters but complain about European opposition having more monies when they get their bum felt in Europe. **** them.

6 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Not concede another 4?

TyphoonJambo
Just now, tian447 said:

4 before half time :rofl:

St Mirren are a disgrace. 

Don't worry,they'll be printing off the "we got battered 10-0 by the mighty Celtic" scarves ready for Monday sales in their shop first thing.

alwaysthereinspirit
8 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

So not Saints then?

manaliveits105

That bbc commentator must sit with a sellik tap on cracking one off when they score - he needs certified - absolute roaster 

Harry Potter
23 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

The good thing from Saints point of view is they like Celtic.

Like is an understatement, just the usual collapse from them.😮.

11 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

This is why I love seeing both @$$ cheeks being annihilated in Europe. Our football media fawn over them beating teams with a hundredth of their income like they’re some kind of football world beaters but complain about European opposition having more monies when they get their bum felt in Europe. **** them.

Love this post and couldn’t agree more. Phukkk them both! 

Edited by SMJ_1874

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Celtic are decent and it will be close with rangers, they'll both be miles out in front. Even if Rangers beat them they'll both be way ahead.

Anyone thinking Celtic were vulnerable this season will be proved wrong and our win v them will be only a handful -if your lucky games they lose this season.

I get the feeling some on here wanted Celtic ( and said so many times) to be poor just so it taken away some of the shine  from our 2-1 win v them.

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Purchase extra lube, find a stick to bite.

Tennant's  6's
12 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Yeah, a big dose of schadenfreude about it haha

Even better when they're skelped by team like malmo & that danish side who don't have bigger budgets than them..

Bazzas right boot
44 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Aye, How's that going?

2-1 v celtic and a 3-2 reverse in our 2 games

Thanks **** our mgt team knows better.

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Aye, How's that going?

2-1 v celtic and a 3-2 reverse in our 2 games

Thanks **** our mgt team knows better.

hmmm

Tennant's  6's
10 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

That bbc commentator must sit with a sellik tap on cracking one off when they score - he needs certified - absolute roaster 

Is that that 'Aberdeen' fan liam McLeod?! Absolute bellend, so annoying.

Wish Derek Rae was still doing commentary on scottish games, he was better than most of the others 

48 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Lol that aged well 🤣