*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

10 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Hibs match was listed on Hesgoal and wouldn't load.  Not listed at all now.

I'm watching it .

Just type in hesgoal hibernian.

• Replies 63k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, Ked said:

I'm watching it .

Just type in hesgoal hibernian.

Got it now.  Just re-appeared on their options!

Thanks.

6 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Just noticed the score😃must have collapsed big time.

They benched a number of first team players to rest them for European competition, 6/7 players.    

Raith outdone them, Berra was immense from the commentary.    I imagine Jamie mac in goal helped as well.    Too late for the dons to salvage a draw.    Teehee.   I didn't watch it, just sportsound. 

IveSeenTheLight

Well that’s the price of complacency. We rested most of the team with Europe in mind, went 1 up and dominated the first half.

The second half couldn’t have been more different, we sat off, let them get more into the game and they grew in confidence when the got their equaliser.

Even the subs we brought on didn’t spark a change in pace (except Ramsay).

Poor poor from the Dons, the worst thing about it was having Hayes and Hedges pick up what looks like serious injuries.

45 minutes ago, Humblerogue said:

Ram it you bunch of fuds

Thought this was I'veSeenTheLight posting for a second :rofl:

IveSeenTheLight
Just now, tian447 said:

Thought this was I'veSeenTheLight posting for a second :rofl:

:rofl:I’m not that disrespectful

Game over. Pathetic performance again. All we can ask is we have a response like we did in the SC final but I can't see it. We've been shocking here.

EDIT: Wrong thread

Edited by jambostuart

I love listening to the commentary, it’s almost as if one of the teams have spent multi millions on their team and the other hasn’t 🤦‍♂️ 

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Not a chance imo. 

Aberdeen have had a £500,000 move for Hibs star Martin Boyle turned down. 

The Easter Road club have rejected the proposal in the last 24 hours because they see the Australian international as a key player after the Dons made the ambitious offer to try and bring the winger back to his home city.

jamboinglasgow
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

Not a chance imo. 

Daily Record say Hibs turned down £500k bid from Aberdeen. I would agree with you but can see another club signing him.

Also Hibs after James Scott on loan from Hull

Malinga the Swinga

Offer from Aberdeen was £500k as that is buy out figure in his contract. Turns out clause only activates if offer from outside Scotland.

Might interest GB Olympic diving squad.

10 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

He must be open to the move. 

If true about this release clause then it sounds like it might be his agent letting everyone know he’s available and that could only come from the player himself 

Unknown user
On 14/08/2021 at 15:34, RENE said:

Airdrie 0 Former Hearts players 2 (Morrison and Keena).

Keena's goal was a real beauty

11 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

I wonder if it will become a double transfer with his wife going to Aberdeen woman's team too .

42 minutes ago, theshed said:

If true about this release clause then it sounds like it might be his agent letting everyone know he’s available and that could only come from the player himself 

The Sheep must have had some prompting from his agent I agree which makes me think he wants out of Easter road. 

1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Offer from Aberdeen was £500k as that is buy out figure in his contract. Turns out clause only activates if offer from outside Scotland.

Might interest GB Olympic diving squad.

Perhaps Cormack's US Club, Atlanta United, could buy Boyle at that price and loan him to Aberdeen?

RustyRightPeg
11 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

He’s from up there. Wouldn’t surprise me. 

Would be delighted if he left hibs although I’ve never been too impressed with him, seems to run around aimlessly with the ball a lot.

kingantti1874
38 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

He’s from up there. Wouldn’t surprise me. 

Would be delighted if he left hibs although I’ve never been too impressed with him, seems to run around aimlessly with the ball a lot.

he’s a diving *******. Would definitely strengthen Aberdeen’s case to be the most odious club in the league

2 hours ago, Martin_T said:

Perhaps Cormack's US Club, Atlanta United, could buy Boyle at that price and loan him to Aberdeen?

There would be no stopping this either. Activate the release clause then either loan him out for 2/3 years or sell him to Aberdeen right away for the same amount they paid Hibs. 

Ron Burgundy
3 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

There would be no stopping this either. Activate the release clause then either loan him out for 2/3 years or sell him to Aberdeen right away for the same amount they paid Hibs. 

That would be beautiful.

Boyces beard
5 hours ago, Martin_T said:

haha would be great if this happened, isn't there a rule that stops you registering for more than 2 clubs during any one season though?

32 minutes ago, jambo3tevie said:

haha would be great if this happened, isn't there a rule that stops you registering for more than 2 clubs during any one season though?

playing for not registering

Boyces beard
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

playing for not registering

In that case i would love Atlanta to splash out the 500k and loan him to Aberdeen just for the seethe factor alone.

manaliveits105
7 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

he’s a diving *******. Would definitely strengthen Aberdeen’s case to be the most odious club in the league

This 

The toupe tumbler has signed an extra year with lochend cosmos. Bad news for those with seats behind the goals as they face further danger from his misplaced crosses and miss hit shots on goal. 

2 minutes ago, Mister T said:

The toupe tumbler has signed an extra year with lochend cosmos. Bad news for those with seats behind the goals as they face further danger from his misplaced crosses and miss hit shots on goal. 

Hes played a blinder to honest, doubled his wages overnight from a bid from Aberdeen.

3 minutes ago, Mister T said:

:rofl:

7 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

John McGlynn v Peter Grant tonight.

I'm no fan of Raith anymore but a 3-0 will do nicely.

Grant’s jaicket surely on a shoogly peg already. 

Rick Sanchez
3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Grant’s jaicket surely on a shoogly peg already. 

:pleasing:

Leon Jones at the back for Dunfermline and Todorov up top against MacDonald, Berra and Zanatta.

Something to watch I suppose!

Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

:pleasing:

Leon Jones at the back for Dunfermline and Todorov up top against MacDonald, Berra and Zanatta.

Something to watch I suppose!

Definitely some disquiet among the pars fans. 

Forgot Berra was at Raith. Hopefully a good game and Raith bury them. Grant is a right horrible wee Tim. 

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Someone found a groat in Fife to get this new fangled electricity up and running.

Be nice!! They've only had it for a week, they'll get the hang of it 👍